• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how do YOU like to snort, crush, and prep your drugs for use?

Seems like common sense. Coincidentally, upon viewing this thread, I'm preparing to crush up my H on my toilet seat cover (down of course...). I don't suggest this unless you are OCD w/ cleaning, as I am.

I also use mirrors, SOME hardcover books. Some ppl use dvd cases/cd cases but I find these are too flimsy. SO- find one of the many hard surfaces inevitably surrounding you.

I would crush my up plate or flat glass or mirror, i would never use the toilet seat or the tank to the toilet seat, to me its gross putting ya face down were you shit and piss, you can never get a toilet clean enough, lol

a proper coke mirror, nice and large with no framing to it. (+ its always fun to watch things go up your nose)
invest in one ... ... ... NOW. ;)

For like $1.25 USD at my local grocery store I got a glass plate that is meant to set a candle on to make it look nice and fancy. I had the option of a square or round one, and I opted for the round one. It's good, too, because if my boyfriend's mom comes in here to chat, I just set the candle on it so she doesn't get suspicious.

I do remember also, when I'd be on the go, (out at the club or a bar or someplace other than at home), I'd use my phone. I have an iPhone and it has a large enough surface. If you're afraid that you'll lose drugs off the side, if you remove the cover of a CD case, take out the insert and use that, it has walls on it so nothing will fall out. ;) Hope these ideas help.

high school year book (only if it's hard cover of course, and if you're using a credit card/license or the like, not a razor).. ahh the memories. gives you something to look through and talk about when you're done doing drugs off it and nice and high also lol. its a drug plate/conversation starter.

EDIT: but for better, they sell little glass "plate type things" that look like petrified wood (so it looks nice) but it's glass and perfect for drug use, my friend had one.. i have no clue where he got it though.

NSFW:
il_570xN.256102674.jpg

Last edited:
I used to use a couple of fine mesh strainers, each about an inch in diameter. Put the coke in one strainer, put the other strainer on top, and grind back and forth over a plate. It comes out with a texture like powdered sugar. I quit doing that when I learned how to dissolve the coke in saline solution and add to a misting nose spray bottle. I quit doing that when I quit using cocaine. Now I don't snort anything. Amphetamine is better taken orally, anyway.

umm...bathroom counter, marble counter, ceramic plate commonly used for meals at the house...this is a thread? lmao

I do remember also, when I'd be on the go, (out at the club or a bar or someplace other than at home), I'd use my phone. I have an iPhone and it has a large enough surface. If you're afraid that you'll lose drugs off the side, if you remove the cover of a CD case, take out the insert and use that, it has walls on it so nothing will fall out. ;) Hope these ideas help.

I like the iPhone method as well!!

Right now for my H I use a 4inch by 6inch(about) Bescherelle book, the backside. I was using a wireless headset/mic box for it and a Dr.Dre beats box but when I would move the powder with the razor it would like cut up tiny waxy/plastic pieces of it and id find it in my H. Oh beofre i used a tiny little "change" box but the razor would cut up tiny "paint slivers" thats one thing watch for the surface especially if you are using a razor.

I recommend a hard, flat, smooth surface. Stay away from rutted or pitted surfaces, like the hood of a rusted out car. Also, don't use the carpet to snort things off of. My ex-girl once spilled a gram and a half of coke on the carpet, and the experience of trying to snort as much of it off the carpet was NOT preferable to snorting off a mirror. I recommend the mirror over said carpet
In a related question, I'm looking to shoot some dope. What would be a good method? Should I put some on a fingertip and attempt to jam it directly into my vein?

Should I put some on a fingertip and attempt to jam it directly into my vein?

This gets done? o_O

Spend the 5 bucks on the 10-pack of rigs from a pharmacy or go here.

I don't see stabbing into a vein and trying to jam some drugs in it being a safe OR effective way to do this.

Just cook it in a spoon with water, draw it up filtering it with a q-tip, and go from there at the very LEAST.

You should also read these:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ega-Thread-and-FAQ?highlight=micron+filtering

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-II-show-me-the-blood?highlight=Complications

Do as much research as you can before doing this...

I recommend a hard, flat, smooth surface. Stay away from rutted or pitted surfaces, like the hood of a rusted out car. Also, don't use the carpet to snort things off of. My ex-girl once spilled a gram and a half of coke on the carpet, and the experience of trying to snort as much of it off the carpet was NOT preferable to snorting off a mirror. I recommend the mirror over said carpet
In a related question, I'm looking to shoot some dope. What would be a good method? Should I put some on a fingertip and attempt to jam it directly into my vein?

Hahah good information. I believe they teach not to snort off rusted metal or carpet in Remedial Harm Reduction 0100. :p

As for your very legitimate question, might I recommend simply rubbing the dope into the bend of your elbow after applying a DMSO and white phosphorus ointment to "blaze a path," so to say? Always gets the job done for me!

I'm going to move this over to DC and merge it in with an existing thread.

OD --> DC

This gets done? o_O

I was just joshing, Doug. Being obtuse in response to the OP's question. The original question's since been merged into a different, more informative thread. Thank you for the HR info though. God knows I'm not always as careful as I should be when shooting up. However, I can say that I have never jammed a finger into my arm. Used rigs 25 times, yes, but not the former method.
@Ayrios - I had never heard of Dimethyl sulfoxide. I'm tempted to try your method, but I find garlic breath extremely pesky. May still try it though. Wish me lucks!

Last edited:
No big deal man, if the garlic taste is too strong for you, just plug 10 ml of Listerine while your dope is still sinking through your extra-porous, tingly-fresh 'injection site.' Once the mouthwash is absorbed into your bloodstream through your rectum, gas that comes out either end of you will be minty-fresh, and if the doctor continues your regimen after you're taken to the hospital, you won't stink up the ICU. Besides, non-sterile DMSO, like garlic, is good for you (and obviously white phosphorus--just check out the life expectancy of a 19th century match factory worker)--if it wasn't healthy, it wouldn't primarily be used on horses and other farm animals!

There are some great older posts in here... Using the Ped Egg to grate your drugs instead of sloughing off dead skin; cutting with the stylish Ace of Hearts to let the ladies hanging at your place for the free coke know you got game and can steal their hearts before they even begin to figure out how pretentious you are. I love it :p

DMSO requires a little more than an IV dose, but if one does it correctly, less than an oral dose.

I've done it before; it stings a little, but it gets the job done. One of my favorite ways to take things that normally upset my stomach. Got a bottle of it sitting on my desk.

Snorting heroin, lol.. Not really, but completely serious 8(.
With Oxymorphone and Cocaine, the 2 things I snorted the most I had almost the same ritual.
Get my goodies CAREFULLY broken down, spend some TLC with her, make sure she's nice and fine, then snort. Surface didn't matter too much cause it was different a lot of times, usually a desk, mirror, or occasionally the bathroom stall (classic). Now, onto my main difference- With coke, I ALWAYS used a fresh $100, I just felt like a baller doing it, and it seemed like the right thing to do.

Snorting heroin, lol.. Not really, but completely serious 8(.
With Oxymorphone and Cocaine, the 2 things I snorted the most I had almost the same ritual.
Get my goodies CAREFULLY broken down, spend some TLC with her, make sure she's nice and fine, then snort. Surface didn't matter too much cause it was different a lot of times, usually a desk, mirror, or occasionally the bathroom stall (classic). Now, onto my main difference- With coke, I ALWAYS used a fresh $100, I just felt like a baller doing it, and it seemed like the right thing to do.

They tend to be cleaner. I hate snorting with anything smaller than a $20. Personally, I like cutting off a 2-3 inch piece of a Sonic/What-A-Burger Straws. Those have been through no ones hands but mine or someone I know lol.