⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

i posted an exxtremely long thread; albeit probably in the wrong place, but it kept saying autosaved and I'd like to get it back :( it didnt post when I hit the submit thread button. I hit submit under the advanced options tagling not the one under the gigantic wall of texxt. cant find any draft setting and was wondering if there was one

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear that wormsr, it has happened to me many times so I do sympathise. I try to remember to copy anything I've written before hitting 'reply' now, just to be safe :-/

In terms of restoring what you were typing before, it may still be there. Go back to where you were originally trying to post, and check down at the bottom left of the text box to see if it says "auto-restore saved content".

dang. My idiot brain cant remember where i posted it; either that or the option is just unavailable. Cant see anything that says "auto-restore saved content" would I need to go out and create a new thread to do this? thanks for the help :)

Yes try to create a new thread in the same forum and see if a little bar appears at the bottom offering to restore content. You may be lucky, or it may already have been lost, but it's worth a try :)

Damn, it hurts when that happens :-( I recommend not trying to remember what you wrote before, but instead write it as if you were doing so the first time. And copy what you've written before trying to post, just to be safe :)

Thank you very much, I've just retyped it using that mindset and I am quite pleased with it =D

Hi I registered my account a few hours ago and did not receive a confirmation email. I checked spam and all other folders and still nothing, so I made a new account with a different email, and the same thing has happened. That email is empty so I would easily see if I had ANYTHING in it. Still nothing in spam or inbox... I’m not sure what to do! Please help! I’ve hit the resend confirmation button a few times, still with nothing!

Welcome! We just switched software and there may be a few bumps in the road. Let us look into this, as you are correct - not the expected system response.

I can confirm that our new software is NOT sending the activation email for new accounts being registered. We're looking into why, and will post here with an update as soon as we can resolve the issue. Thank you.

We believe we have sorted the email issue. If anyone has similar issues, please let us know.

CatFangs, I have resent your account confirmation.

Where is that memo that tells what the emoti's stand for (omg, what they mean or not)

does wow mean WOW or neutral . I think I read it ONE time.

It is great to be educated as well as literate for the reason of it help greatly . . at times !

I am almost sure there is a whole thread on it explaining the forum opts.

Maybe it was in the demographics area somewhere.

Sorry for the confusion and again much thanks.

😮😲

i wasn't sure what wow meant 😭.

i thought i read one time it was like a rating
and wow was like neutral or something. lol.

seriously though i was reading that somewhere
so it's kind of hidden, anyway.

e8EpGgg.png

i wasn't sure what wow meant 😭.

i thought i read one time it was like a rating
and wow was like neutral or something. lol.

seriously though i was reading that somewhere
so it's kind of hidden, anyway.

here you go <3

Hello guys, everyone in peace ✌️

I would like to publish something to clear up doubts between 2c-B and its analogs. It would be my first post and I am completely at a loss as to how and where to do it. I did the research on the substance and found no result, I would like some indication if they can help.

Hugs

PS. Also I don't know if it would be here to ask for help 🤷🏻‍♂️