• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cocaine/Crack: Serious Discussion Only

same my drug of choice is oxycodone and coke for me is very easy to obtain and so is weed. but there is something about those oxyz which do more for me then coke or weed["reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs"]

You'll like it even more. I've done it and i just couldn't stop until I crashed and then I would wake up and restart. Fortunately it was during a trip and when I returned I stopped completely and have no desire to use again. But I will go back to that place and I know the dealer and I'm worried a bit about next time. We'll see. It is indeed a scary drug.

Thats so true. Its like you take 1 line. first one of the day and you get a nice rush, then you just cant stop even tho you dont get the rush anymore. you just get that thought of one more line. lol scary drug. But i relly think if i ever had better cocaine ( more pure) i wouldnt hate it as much or need as much.

12 hour long weed coke and crack binge, my throat burns, and I've got OC 80 and a couple Xanax for the comedown.
How do I afford this shit? I spend all my time scheming to make money for this shit and making plays... damn. I'm tweakin.
edit: I meant 6 hour, just a little sleep deprived. nodding now.. bed soon.

Last edited:
once you find your doc all conservation goes out the window, and i think this goes for everyone.

crack was one of my doc's and it did change me like you said. I had maybe 600 in my bank account when i started using that was saved up for college/car expenses, and that was all gone within a few months. After that was gone, i turned to exploiting myself to get it from men: smoking with them in my undergarments at their request, having sex with my dealer for the crack, eventually i got kinda pawned off on another older user who talked me into having sex with him in exchange for a smoke session.

like i said, once you've found the drug that makes you salivate and crave, you will do just about anything to stay high on it, even going so far as to ignore your morals and values to obtain that high

nicely written post, thanks for your honesty and openness. definitely food for thought :/ hope you're not still in that situation!

i have no problem with snorting coke, in fact its one of my fave's :) but i tried smoking crack once & never again. i deffinately coughed alot the next couple days and i didnt even smoke that much.. just not for me !

Luckily I smoked crack and wasn't amazed by it. The shit makes you fiend so bad. I don't know how many times we pulled over to look for that piece of crack I dropped in the car.... I just don't find the need to ever smoke it again. The high is too short and I couldn't deal with chasing a drug for a 10 minute high. I enjoy coke though but again overrated and I try not to indulge in that either... A gram can easily be gone in one night.

It's too bad people dont realize the thing that you did in time.

Agreed. I know this isn't related to cocaine or crack but one thing that I have found is like a much less intense (and much safer version) of crack is a humongous tobacco hit out of a bong for somebody who doesn't smoke. A huge stimulant rush, though not as intense as crack, but I have found that it satisfies the same craving. I am talking about 1 cigarette worth of high potency tobacco in one hit.

12 hour long weed coke and crack binge, my throat burns, and I've got OC 80 and a couple Xanax for the comedown.
How do I afford this shit? I spend all my time scheming to make money for this shit and making plays... damn. I'm tweakin.
edit: I meant 6 hour, just a little sleep deprived. nodding now.. bed soon.

Dude, how often are you combining these sorts of drugs??
That's such a dangerous combo, please do be careful :(

I have to agree. If you're combining coke and crack, you're giving yourself an increased chance to have a heart attack, even despite a tolerance. Please make sure you're dosage is safe.

I was thinking of the oc & xanax thrown into the already bad equation..
But yes crack & coke is a pretty crazy combo. Never tried it, but I can imagine the after effects would be mind bogglingly horrific.

So I've been clean for like a month, give or take.
I've had my feelings under control until today.
What happened?
I seem to be back in that 'wanting', 'needing' headspace that I fought so hard to originally part with.
I'm confident that I will not go and buy some blow today. But still, I can't think straight, I've been working for 10 hours today and the only thing on my mind has been coke. Rrrrrrgh. So f'kn annoying.
I know that I need to get my head out of the clouds and think about productive stuffs instead, but it's difficult because whenever I would get these thoughts the one & only cure would be cocaine :(
I'm so familiar with medicating myself with it that I'm now struggling to deter my thoughts any other way :(

I've been using coke 1-2 times a week (1.5 grams spread out over 2 hours, typically), and I've also been prescribed and addicted to methylphenidate and adderral.

The one thing I will say about coke compared to other stimulants is that the crash seems to have way more negative self esteem effects. When I come down off ritalin or adderral, I just feel desperate and gross. When I come down off coke, I have a bit of that same feeling, but there's also this weird self hatred and insecurity as well. So the comedown is kind of awful in that regard, far worse than other stims, to my mind at least.

^ There are few things in this world that bring out such self hatred and just general discontentment with yourself then a coke comedown. Even the huge 4 day dextroamphetamine binges Ive had don't touch a truly awful coke hangover when it comes to making you really hate yourself. It tends to send me off into a spiral of almost suicidal depression for weeks after so yeah fuck that shit :p . Take the money your normally spending on coke and just spend it on something you'd like or buy someone you like something or just give it away. Really it would be better to burn the money because you'd feel alot less awful then say after coming down off a huge coke binge.

Totally agreed. It's fucking horrible.
It can make the happies person want to end a life.
Another bad thing, it gives me extremely bad pains in my lower back.
Has anyone experienced this? It only happens when I have been abusing coke.

I've had my bouts with cocaine in the past. I'd go about doing it every day for a week or so, stop for a few months, then do it again. This went on for about two years until I finally just got over it one day and walked away. My addiction to meth was way worse... caught in a bingeing cycle for two years... not fun. But just like with coke, I just got over it one day and walked away, never looked back.

I haven't touched meth in 7 years and coke in 1 year. Zero desire to do it when people are slamming/smoking/snorting in front of me either... all I can seem to do is look at it in disgust. I hate any form of stimulants nowadays, hell, I don't even like E. Now if only I could say the same for opiates... I'd rather deal with a meth or coke comedown than dope withdrawals ANY day of the week...

That being said, towards the tailend of my abuse, I would start to get horrible anxiety attacks and vasoconstriction. Ultimately that's what made me quit, but I definitely enjoyed the fuck out of it at one point :)

fuck coke ok , had 3 ops in the last 4 yrs, nearly dies 4 yrs ago bcos I caught phemonia bcos of coke ok. It doenst get any better it only goes downhill, I am still a using coke head, but am trying to get to a detox, na is gd but sometimes you nd to gewt out of society. U r always chasing thst first 1 u never catch it. thats our downfall. I just hope I can get through this darktunnel.

dappo you have the ability to quit coke, and you have the ability to get through that tunnel. Coke is all psychological, and that first high offered you something that you've been trying to get through drugs, something which is illusive through drugs. NA is effective for some people but I guess it depends on who you are, just know that you are not alone and that many people have once been in the same place that you are. <3 Are there any other activities that you like to do besides cocaine?

thats how i was, i remember the last time i shot coke; i would put on my headphones, hit record, put on the record(some hallucinogen track)that started with loud bells, do a shot go prepare to mix, screw up the first blend, then start over. i did this until the coke was gone for a couple of hours, then i just wanted to die i felt so awful.

that feeling of desperation and disappointment is one i dont ever want to fully remember... ~shutters... that was probably 10 years ago.

I feel like that right now..shot after shot until stash is gone now I feel like I would rather die..

FUCK IV COKE

what am i doing to my fucking self i am a failure and pathetic embarrassment to my friends/family girlfriend. im 20 and i finally start to get in control on bupe maintenece (besides my benzo addiction i get off the street) and now im banging powder spending every fucking penny i have wanting to just die at the end of the night. I didn't give a shit about coke until i stuck that sucker in my vein and then i felt absolute bliss. i feel like a scumbag taking some of my girls lines while she sits there and watches it me turn myself into a pin cushion in one night.

the shitty thing is a couple who are really great friends of mine are slanging so i get the friendly fronts, but if they knew i was slamming it all theyd cut me off. probably obvious when im running to the bathroom every ten minutes when theyre around. is there any rush of any other drugs direct in the bloodstream as cocaine? opiates dont compare IV imho and i need to take control and not shove anything else in my veins that is as moreish duality heaven/hell as injecting coke is..

i feel like im going to be six feet deep by the time im 25...im worthless

and im sorry..im just crashing hard just ate a good bit of benzos and did some bupe so hopefully this night of bliss thats been dragged to hell will be over soon. that bellringer and metallic taste is just out of this world...my que for getting my terrible mess of a life i have right now and take control... i just cant resist when its around

i went from a weight lifting staying fit addiction to being in complete utter poly-drug addiction in a 4 year span. used to be 200lbs solid now im 140 lbs pale as can be sunken face and mutilated arms. things sure do get out of control with addiction in no time

Last edited:
Last summer I was heavy into shooting cocaine or ritaline along with heroin and/or methadone (ampules) and midazoalam. I am still abit bad but comapred to them days, shooting huge amounts of Cocaine and going I AM GUNNA DIE - sweating like mad till the Heroin rush hit, It's stupid and I dont wanna go back that way.

anyone know of any drugs you can get that help with blood circulation whilst doing 1-2gs of very good coke a day + a full bottle of vodka? Really need help as this addiction is making my peyronie' s disease worse.... which is the dumb reason I'm so depressed and addicted in the first place..

Dude sorry to hear your situation on the coke but DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE TRUE EVIL OF BENZO ADDICTION.

I had to got to hospital this year to detox from taking 4 grams skunk, about 20 units of alcohol and 200-300 MG'S OF VALIUM a day.

Basically I wasn't properly assessed when I came in and they didn't understand the intensification of the physical addiction because of the first 2 drugs, so was majorly under prescribed a tapering dose and suddenly when watching the Japanese film 'Battle Royale' about 48 hours into my stay (not the best idea to watch that at the time in retrospect, if you've seen it you'll understand, if you haven't I highly recommend it)

I had some mad seizure where my body hurt so much physically and emotionally I started to try to kill myself, ripped the skin off my face with my nails as hard as I could, sprinted at concrete walls deliberately hitting my head on them.. anyway you get the idea.

ITT: serious benzo withdrawal = super lame + avoid like the plague.

I feel like that right now..shot after shot until stash is gone now I feel like I would rather die..

FUCK IV COKE

what am i doing to my fucking self i am a failure and pathetic embarrassment to my friends/family girlfriend. im 20 and i finally start to get in control on bupe maintenece (besides my benzo addiction i get off the street) and now im banging powder spending every fucking penny i have wanting to just die at the end of the night. I didn't give a shit about coke until i stuck that sucker in my vein and then i felt absolute bliss. i feel like a scumbag taking some of my girls lines while she sits there and watches it me turn myself into a pin cushion in one night.

the shitty thing is a couple who are really great friends of mine are slanging so i get the friendly fronts, but if they knew i was slamming it all theyd cut me off. probably obvious when im running to the bathroom every ten minutes when theyre around. is there any rush of any other drugs direct in the bloodstream as cocaine? opiates dont compare IV imho and i need to take control and not shove anything else in my veins that is as moreish duality heaven/hell as injecting coke is..

i feel like im going to be six feet deep by the time im 25...im worthless

and im sorry..im just crashing hard just ate a good bit of benzos and did some bupe so hopefully this night of bliss thats been dragged to hell will be over soon. that bellringer and metallic taste is just out of this world...my que for getting my terrible mess of a life i have right now and take control... i just cant resist when its around

i went from a weight lifting staying fit addiction to being in complete utter poly-drug addiction in a 4 year span. used to be 200lbs solid now im 140 lbs pale as can be sunken face and mutilated arms. things sure do get out of control with addiction in no time