• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cocaine/Crack: Serious Discussion Only

absent - u havnt failed anyone unless u keep going
its wen u start getting down on urself that u tend to get tempted to do more, or thats how it is for me with drugs
so my advice is pull urself together, forgive urself, get rid of any leftovers and start over again
do watever u did to give up last time

sketchboner - obviously its ur choice if u want to do coke again
however if ur fiending for it i wudnt say its wise, even if its not usually ur DOC

seanjay - i thought ud stopped and were just doing it once for ur bday? hav u kept on going?
my advice is rather than cutting down, give up if its giving u health problems
yes, coke is one of the worst drugs on ur cardiovascular system

i ave relapsed the last few days, spent tons of money, i feel like shit, i have marks all over my arms....i really failed myself and all my supporting friends and family...

Benn there, done that... Don't feel like shit. Stop it! and look foward. Don't do it any more, an help your self now!

Still battling the old rock and pipe combo, but coming along sort of.

question: It might sound weird but...am I the only person who really get's chilled out[mentally] when smoking? Everyone tells me i'm a freak for it, but it truely makes me feel a sort of almost..."slowed down" type-of-euphoria... :-/

actually, aphex-acid, the one time i smoked crack (was not in NZ - we dont hav crack) i felt pretty chilled out
not exactly 'slowed-down', just about normal really, except horny as fuck, euphoric for a very short but intense time
weirdly i was chilled out but my heart was going so fast i cudnt tell one beat from another
i hav ADHD and i hav weird reactions to stimulants tho, at low doses
saying that i had quite a big chunk of rock - my cousin said it wud get me high, ADHD or not (she has it too)

Yeah, that wasn't your ADHD - crack is just like that when it's clean. Instead of making you feel sped up, it kinda slows the rest of the world down and gives you this feeling of tranquility. In the beginning, I smoked a crack laced blunt while driving, and it literally felt like everyone was going 10mph... like driving was a video game that was suddenly on Easy mode. It almost felt like an opiate high at that point. It was moments like that which had me chasing it for years. Evil, evil drug... shows you heaven while it reserves a place for you in hell.

Yeah, that wasn't your ADHD - crack is just like that when it's clean. Instead of making you feel sped up, it kinda slows the rest of the world down and gives you this feeling of tranquility. In the beginning, I smoked a crack laced blunt while driving, and it literally felt like everyone was going 10mph... like driving was a video game that was suddenly on Easy mode. It almost felt like an opiate high at that point. It was moments like that which had me chasing it for years. Evil, evil drug... shows you heaven while it reserves a place for you in hell.

I know! its not like how everyone says its like.

nothing can replace the first big blast. it sucks terriblely, cuz its always going to be in the back of your head like a little turd stuck on the edge of the toilet except its a golden turd

wow - i guess im blessed we dont hav crack in NZ then (all the kids that want to b cool that smoke meth call it 'crack')
i can definitely imagine wanting to do that shit again......i remember regretting later that id never bn into needles wen i tried that shit (thank god i never did IV it)

coke doesnt do much for me but crack definitely did - and again, maybe that was purity too
NZ cocaine isnt just outrageously expensive, its cut to fuck
ive certainly never seen anything like the pictures of that 'fish scale' coke here
maybe thats why i never got addicted and maybe im blessed

cocaine is a drug that the pleasure is ONLY achieved in the next dose! if you are adicted to it, after you start, you'ill always want more...

wow - i guess im blessed we dont hav crack in NZ then (all the kids that want to b cool that smoke meth call it 'crack')
i can definitely imagine wanting to do that shit again......i remember regretting later that id never bn into needles wen i tried that shit (thank god i never did IV it)

coke doesnt do much for me but crack definitely did - and again, maybe that was purity too NZ cocaine isnt just outrageously expensive, its cut to fuck
ive certainly never seen anything like the pictures of that 'fish scale' coke here
maybe thats why i never got addicted and maybe im blessed

heh yea i just got some fire blow and can't put the shit down...if you got crappy coke, definitely not worth the money...good coke is worth the money if you're paying below the average price in your area - i'm getting nice stuff on the cheap and it's a little scary how much mileage i can get out of it...being high for a week straight off fourty ain't bad, imo.

i don't know if the quality of crack has as much to do simply with the consistency of the (pure) cocaine in the cut as the purity of the product itself...
i mean i get some very soft crack that looks like a bunch of tiny snowflakes, big yield from small amounts (almost unchanged from hydrochloride amount)...i like coke a lot better tho. i got really high on crack and weed last night and was having some LSD-like visuals of the room shifting and shadows melting, watching this design on my computer moving in pixels across the page, hearing music that wasn't there...i mean it was kinda cool and trippy, but it was almost like i didn't know what was really happening either. the coke high can be really pleasant, if you don't do it very often...the crack high is too sketchy for me, and the comedown is pretty bad if you've been having a long session (typically all night and morning).

and you're right...coke isn't fun for everyone either. seems like people love it or hate it mostly. i've been on it for 4 1/2 days now and it's starting to get a little pointless...i can see doing it on a weekend a lot more satisfying...but it's my first coke experience, so i'm excited i guess. ;)

how many days of use does it take for addiction to hit btw? i don't mean purely psychological, but to where you can have minor/major (physical) coke withdrawal.

dont ever take x and then do coke, it was the worst experience ive ever had. i was depressed for 2 days afterward, i had this feeling that seemed like it would never go away. the x by itself was great but after i started doing a couple lines and smoked a dirty, i just felt like something really really bad was going to happen and it lasted like that for hours. everything someone said or did made me paranoid, i coulnt even get up i just sat there all night wishing it would go away. my muscles would tighten up and my hands were shaking pretty bad. it was just bad in general. ecstacy + cocaine = the worst experience ever.
and not to mention the crash from the coke mixed with the crash of the x, the next day i felt SEVERELY depressed. and i still get feelings from that night to this day and it was like a month ago since ive done it.
Plus, ive dont coke just by itself and its not really my thing, i just feel like i have all this energy and want to go do something but nothing is satisfying enough to do.

idk does it take a while to start enjoying coke or something?

Last edited:
how many days of use does it take for addiction to hit btw? i don't mean purely psychological, but to where you can have minor/major (physical) coke withdrawal.

You actually don't experience phsycial withdrawals from cocaine, but you do undergo some serious mental and psychological withdrawals.

The first time I ever tried cocaine, it was with my SO and that was his DOC years before but had gotten clean. He thought for a fun weekend we would try it because I was always so interested in hearing his stories of his past. One night he came home with some, and said okay lets try some. I was shaking and so nervous, but eventually got it up there. I remember feeling so zoned out, and not really knowing exactly what was going on, then again I was smoking some weed and drinking..

By the end of the night we did all of what he brought home, ended up with 2 other girls in our home having sex for 5 hours straight with them, then another 3 hours straight after we kicked them out.

After that it was a while until we ever did it again, but I'm one who if I am going to do a drug, I am going to take as much precautions and make it the best experience as possible. So actually I started doing the acetone wash, and from that point on, it turned into a habbit.

The smell of cocaine is the most amazing smell in the world. I remember I'd do a line, and walk outside because it would make the smell even stronger. Now if I smell anything that reminds me of it, I feel like I want to do it.

I haven't done any in almost 2 months, and I have no need to do it again. It was ruining our relationship and my relationship with my family. I was always hiding from them because I didn't want them to see me tweaked out or that I've been up for days.

But now that I stopped, I really feel much better.

I read somewhere that cocaine is the devils bones made into powered, and that is the best analogy I've ever heard. But I'm still not against doing it again in the far far future, but I do know how quickly things can sprial out of control.

Last edited:
i feel there is a big difference between crack and coke (unless you are shotting coke)

Ive been clean from heroin for around a year and get massive cravings for a crack binge! but know i will need heroin to come down on.

Crack burnt holes in my pockets!

Excellent orgasums though (when you can come)!

i just experienced some minor ringing in my right ear, which plugged up for about a minute....i haven't smoked crack since yesterday and never experienced any ringing during or after use till today. could it be tinnitus? i HAVE been doing coke today....3 tiny bumps this morning....so if coke can cause that, maybe i should chill a while and just smoke some trees.

I've reindulged in coke recently....this time around, I found it not to to terribly fiendy or addictive....but it of course deserves its respect as its "hell of a drug"

I did go though a coke problem in my younger days, perhaps the self control is just from growing up a bit?

^^ that's awesome and definitly might be for you the reason why you are able to control it... but becareful...

My husband is older then me, and I can control my cravings much better then he can. If he knows it's in the house or somewhere close, he will just get itchy that he has to do it.

But it's good to hear that you can control it.. becareful

I am careful with it. its too expensive to be a coke addict!

Ahh, my old friend/enemy cocaine.

My best friend and I had many deep and intense conversations all night long while drunk and coked out of our brains! We would sit out on the roof of my old apartment building,doing lines until 7 or 8 am and watch the sun come up and everybody getting up and into their cars to go to work lol good times ;)

We also agreed that alcohol and cocaine are married.You can't have one without the other.

At least thats how we were.:\

But I hated the coke hangover the next day. Your head hurts and your nose feels like somebody put a blow torch inside of it.Blowing the chunks of cartildge out of your nose.Not fun.

I also would lay in bed and try to sleep and think about how much i hated myself.

Cocaine turned on me. Instead of making me feel confidence and energy it turned on me and made me just hate myself.

And thats when I found my soulmate....heroin...

And I never turned back.

Once i discovered heroin i would almost always turn down coke.

But now that i'm off heroin, I wouldn't mind doing a few lines in the near future. It's really the only thing i can get a buzz off of anyways because A.)I'm on subuxone so no opiates for me :( and B.)I'm on probation, so that means I can't smoke weed.

I miss dope and weed the most. :(

Ahh, my old friend/enemy cocaine.

My best friend and I had many deep and intense conversations all night long while drunk and coked out of our brains! We would sit out on the roof of my old apartment building,doing lines until 7 or 8 am and watch the sun come up and everybody getting up and into their cars to go to work lol good times ;)

We also agreed that alcohol and cocaine are married.You can't have one without the other.

At least thats how we were.:\

But I hated the coke hangover the next day. Your head hurts and your nose feels like somebody put a blow torch inside of it.Blowing the chunks of cartildge out of your nose.Not fun.

I also would lay in bed and try to sleep and think about how much i hated myself.

Cocaine turned on me. Instead of making me feel confidence and energy it turned on me and made me just hate myself.

And thats when I found my soulmate....heroin...

And I never turned back.

Once i discovered heroin i would almost always turn down coke.

But now that i'm off heroin, I wouldn't mind doing a few lines in the near future. It's really the only thing i can get a buzz off of anyways because A.)I'm on subuxone so no opiates for me :( and B.)I'm on probation, so that means I can't smoke weed.

I miss dope and weed the most. :(

Wow, if I was to make a post in this thread this would be it. Step for step.
100% agreed alcohol and coke go hand in hand, and I know this because I never would want coke until I started drinking, then bam I'm $100 out.

I diddnt mean growing up as an age thing...I just ment I think I went though a coke problem, did tonnes of, ect, and got bored of it...life exp, not age, and not everyone dose.

as it is now, I can have some left over from a weekend, and not touch until the next weekend, without even effort/fiending.

my weakness is (meth)amphetamine and MDPV now.

about crack: I disagree. I really dont like short lived drugs. While I enjoy the feeling of crack, I just cant get over the lack of duration, cost, comedown...see above paragraph lol....I smoked crack more then once, but was never an addict to it.