• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cocaine/Crack: Serious Discussion Only

^^Thats a good thing for sure. It shows you want to good in life and you can set limits and discipline yourself. That is huge mate especially considering your still in school because most people your age wouldnt give a fuck about getting high on a school night. It sounds like your a very mature person.

Ive only ever done coke like 2-3 times and it was pretty decent quality, I mean not the best coz it only gets so good in Australia but Im pretty sure there werent any active cuts. I liked it and would do it again, but its too expensive for my liking and if I want stimulants ill just do meth or pills unless everyone is doing coke and that very, very rarely happens. I woul love to try crack or IV coke oneday but im in no hurry, I might wait till the coke here gets cheaper and better because im almost 100% sure that will be happening in the not so distant future. theres no worries about getting addicted either because im not paying $300+ just for one night of getting high when id be high for 3 days off that much meth. Also coke is only worth it with drinks too so you get cocaethylene, more dangerous but a much better high.

Coke is definitely over-rated though, it does nothing that meth cant do 10x better. Plus I find when im coming down from meth I just get anxious and a little paranoid whereas coming down from coke makes me depressed(for me theres not much worse than being depressed) I get a bad headache, feel nauseas, cranky and not nice, the only up side to that is it only lasts a few hours where the day after meth lasts too long but with benzo's its easily manageable.

the_ketaman said:
Plus I find when im coming down from meth I just get anxious and a little paranoid whereas coming down from coke makes me depressed(for me theres not much worse than being depressed) I get a bad headache, feel nauseas, cranky and not nice
ick, im exactly the opposite - coke was a breeze to come down from for me.....yea i do remember a bit of depression and nausea but it just didnt last long enough to worry me
meth comedowns for me were a roller-coaster ride of depression, anxiety, paranoia (even psychosis), dry-retching and angry outbursts
but again, yea cokes fucking expensive down under isnt it? thats why were the methhead countries i guess :\

oh. cocaine. How you have given me a felony and yet i still you and i have yet to abuse you. funny how that works out

I did 0.5 to 1.0 gram per day for 24 years, finally got rid or the habit on 1/25/08.

God only knows what the fuck I was hiding from all that time... :D

Cocaine is the only drug that has made me hate myself, fear myself, not know myself. Been probably six months since I did any. Much longer since I actually seeked it out or paid for it.

Good riddance. :)

Uh, I hate coke whenever I do it. It makes me depressed as heck and all I think about it how I want to feel what everyone else feels on it, which is why I keep doing lines to the point of ridiculousness.

It's really weird though because even though I never get the right effect from it and I have only done it maybe 5 times, I sometimes crave it really bad. I haven't acted on it in awhile, but sometimes I will be sitting around and I will think how I would really like some yay instead of smack.

Yes!

Anybody doing any coke for the New Year?

Me..I've been off it since October 26th and I feel I've deserved it, Also New Years day is my birthday :)

And I've promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore, I've been staying off it solely by spending all my money on Magic:The Gathering cards haha... 500$ spent since Oct 26 on them but I'm an avid player so it isn't much of a big deal :\

Tobala, that's funny, I gave up on coke 1/29/08. I had a huge ringer and a NDE in which I saw death and he told me "you can stay here if you take one more hit right now" and I realized at that moment that the closer you get to dying, the better you feel. And the better the hit, the closer you came to dying. That's all being high on coke was. I figured I should just shoot a whole gram and go out on coke if I loved coke that much, or just quit forever. I guess I quit, but real life pales in comparison to that soul spiraling rush.... haha

Anybody doing any coke for the New Year?

Been completely clean for almost a month, and havent done coke in 3 or 4 months. I'm most likely going to pick up a gram to go with the drinks and benzos tonight, but only if the benzos come through otherwise I will let it lay, can't afford to be up all night, as I have much to do tomorrow.

I was using coke iv'ed every almost everyday (and here in Brazil, it' very cheap)
U$: 3 a gram on the streets, ain't pure but still hardcore shit! and i'm clean of it for 7 days. It's beeing very hard to let it go. If u never used... don't try it...
Nothing good comes from cacaine, believe-me.

not at 3 bucks a gram, dass fo sure

I think I need to lay off blow my heart beats fast when i stand up as well and my vision gets dim and colorful.

I'll cut down a little.

I hate to think back to when I would stoop so low, I feel so pathetic for the past, Never again will I thought the devils dandruff or devils scabs.

Its really sickening when you actually see a town being reduced to the lowest of the low from crack (not even the lowest of the low--it is far past pit bottom...way past)..It will make you ill to your stomache. Its like you know people are better then this...and good intentions are there..but crack just throws the darkest heaviest chain linked blanket over it..so theres not even a chance in the first place

Hope I didnt offend any bluelighters...I am just torn from experience

I've never really craved more coke while doing it, eventually i always hit a point where I don't want to do anymore coke that night, not to say there hasn't been nights where I did a bit too much lol. But now, after not doin any since halloween, I just want some fuckin blow, it's weird cause ive never felt like this.

Also this comedown everyone is speakin of I don't know if i've ever experienced it to the extent of some. Like E, i've had some BRUTAL comedowns but with coke i just feel all sketched and kinda awkward but to be honest I want to experience that again because there are certain things I like about it. I like seein the sun come up before I get home then realise im a dirtbag and feel like a bag of garbage for awhile, maybe I take a nap or maybe I cuddle with someone or in the shit ass occasions i get showered and go to work.

So I haven't done blow since halloween, do you think I should do blow again or keep my clean streak? Ive only done X 4 times between then and now, that would be the only other drug (other than weed/hash) i've done since then.

i smoked alot of crack and from my first hit i found my new love. I smoked crack for a whole year and am currently sober from it. I crave it mad all the time, just thinking about it makes me drool. Ones of the best euphoric highs ever.

I use to do coke til I couldnt get the shit up my nose anymore. I would be laying upside down trying to dump it in. Water all in my nose making it burn.
Then I discovered rock form.
14 years of hell.
What a stupid drug. There is no use or point to the shit.

I am clean from it now and dont miss it one bit.

Amazing I am still alive.. the things I have done behind that drug.

It was fun back in the day. I wasnt your normal crackhead crawlin on floors and stuff.
I liked to talk and do stuff smokin. HAte getting high alone. And I share!!! LOL
Use to be alot of fun in Palm Beach and Greensboro.
But when I moved to NY. It wasnt fun anymore.
Mostly everyone here is bangin dog food. I am not into that.
So when the pain outweighed the pleasure. I said enough.

Crack is evil. I did some really messed up things to get my drugs.
Thank goodness I made it out like I did.
No serious jail time and I am still here to talk about it.

I did 0.5 to 1.0 gram per day for 24 years, finally got rid or the habit on 1/25/08.

God only knows what the fuck I was hiding from all that time... :D

I'm interested in how you managed to keep the usage that low for that long, most I knew who developed habits the amounts went up the longer they did it. Did no tolerance develop at all?

Saying that, I only used for about a year and only regularly (2-3 times a week) for like 6 months and I noticed a reverse tolerance, every time I did it I seemed to get more effect from the same amount.

Just thinking about that rush mmm, dear god I was in love. Been nearly a whole year clean from it, wouldn't mind just another little taste to remember the beauty of it. No other drug has given me that perfect high that coke does, I find it much more euphoric and mind blowing than a high dose of MDMA even. Also I'm so sensitive to it, used to do 0.5g over 5-6 hours and be flying the whole time. Its like my brain is wired for coke, glad I stopped before things got too out of hand.

i ave relapsed the last few days, spent tons of money, i feel like shit, i have marks all over my arms....i really failed myself and all my supporting friends and family...