• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cocaine/Crack: Serious Discussion Only

Coke is all flash and no substance. It's just more. And more. And more... until it's all gone or you run out of money. It's an empty drug that is as hypnotizing as it is shallow.

I enjoyed cocaine, until I overextended myself (not OD) and came around to be sober and happy not doing it. I first used two years ago in college, but at $80 a gram I could not afford it. Probably used 4-5 times that first year of college, and then a good 10 times last year. This year, however, I was doing good until I met a guy that had some fire shit that I could get anytime. Ended up doing 35 grams in two weeks and blowing $1500, all my money. Was sleeping, keeping hydrated and eating well when I wasn't snorting. In a month's time (as I kept driving up to get more) I'd probably done a good 45 grams. I sit here and hate myself for it, because I read up on how fucking deadly cocaine is but yet don't educate myself in the way of not doing it.

morrih04 said:
I'm doing some research in to the bad effects that the stuff that coke is cut with has on you. I'm wondering if there is anyone in the UK who has had a bad experience who would be willing to talk to me.

Me.

The horrible experience I had was after doing alot of heavily cut coke. It was too fluffy and would not grind down to dust no matter how hard I tried, so we were snorting little squidgy bits of coke instead of fine powder as it usually is. Also the drip gave a stinging sensation on the throat. I think this could have caused lots of it to get lodged in my nose, because I felt fine but when I walked home I was suddenly hit with an insanely large coke buzz, and that's when the problems began...

i don't know if anyone else is like this but to be honest i've never found that i get that much off of coke. i get a bit wired off crack but its gotta be really good quality to even do that much.
opiates have always been more my kinda thing, and probably for the very reason that i get more off them.
who knows if i'd got more of a buzz off coke n crack i may of been a crackhead instead of a raging junkie... god forbid. lol!
Junk Princess
x :D

it takes me too much coke to get high i guess so i ended up blowing too much money wen i did use it
maybe its that the coke here is crap, maybe its that ive got ADHD and it takes me a fairly high dose of any stimulant to get high
that was why i was so fucking attracted to meth - cheap, long-lasting high, and it took so much less of the shit to do something for me
i can see why cokes so addictive tho - the short high means u come down fast and fiend for more in such a short period of time
ive never actually binged on coke by itself tho - wen i did use it i always tended to either hav a couple of lines and come down then not do any more, or id combine it with other stimulants...or E (not advised tbh) and use it with the other drugs over a few days
crack is totally rare here - ive heard of ppl scoring it, but never seen it round
some ppl here actually refer to crystal meth as 'crack' which always (no pun intended) cracks me up :\

drug_wench said:
i can see why cokes so addictive tho - the short high means u come down fast and fiend for more in such a short period of time

Ehhh not really. When I first did coke it was like that(ie shit) and it never would have gotten me addicted.

It was when I was introduced to the good stuff that the game got started. I only needed a little bit and it was fucking heaven. Redose when necessary which wasn't that often and I just found my new best friend. The problem is you start to love that feeling so much you just can't be without it. You start doing it more and more and more and more and eventually on a daily(or near daily) basis. When you finally have to stop, well it's worse than the biggest heart break you could imagine. I've been off it for less than a week and it's all I fucking think about it. Trying to take three weeks off, good fucking luck!

Coke/crack is the most addictive drug out there(psychologically). More so than meth or heroin imo(done both, been addicted to the former which is pretty harsh as well).

I gave up my life for crack. I sold my body and my soul, lost all of my friends. The memories I have from my time doing crack still haunt me today. The friend I had who did crack with me is now in prison for 10 years for selling.

I'm so glad I changed my life and chose college over a life of prostitution and drug use.

Actually coke has been very nice to me up through the years. Granted I have never used more often than once or twice per month, but I have never noticed the bad comedowns and the high is always sweet. It has to be said I have a good dealer who gets me pure shit. I do feel the potential for addiction though, but luckily I do not get easily addicted to stuff.

narutokun19 said:
Coke/crack is the most addictive drug out there(psychologically). More so than meth or heroin imo(done both, been addicted to the former which is pretty harsh as well).
im sure many meth/heroin addicts (both of which ive bn) wud beg to differ
i think watever ur DOC is is the most addictive drug out there, psychologically
over here, were in the middle of a major meth epidemic - according to the media over here, meth is the most addictive drug known to man
again, even tho it is my DOC and is definitely the one i hav found to b the most addictive, i dont agree - i think it varies depending on who u r
saying that, no i hav never tried gd coke - like i say, i dont think it even exists over here :\

drug_wench said:
im sure many meth/heroin addicts (both of which ive bn) wud beg to differ
i think watever ur DOC is is the most addictive drug out there, psychologically
over here, were in the middle of a major meth epidemic - according to the media over here, meth is the most addictive drug known to man
again, even tho it is my DOC and is definitely the one i hav found to b the most addictive, i dont agree - i think it varies depending on who u r
saying that, no i hav never tried gd coke - like i say, i dont think it even exists over here :\

I've felt the psychological pull of all three and I personally found coke to be the strongest. Still not exactly sure why but there's no doubt in my mind.

Also studies have been done which confirm this(coke addiction stronger than meth/heroin or anything).

Imho, with ice... I could go until i would give myself a cardiac arrest, but the few times i had *fucking great* coke, i would do ANYTHING to get more. I would start thinking crazy fucking shit to get more, i would just be moremoremoremoremoremoremore one track mind until i came down or injested some other drug.

But with the ice, there was only so many days i could go for, it ran me down so fucking hard after a huge binge, i would want more, but once i slept and ate and mentally calmed down the urge wouldnt be as strong as with the coke urge.

*shrugs* thats just my 2c.

well i dont really see the point of arguing over this since these forums r based on opinion and definitely r not the point of this thread but the documentaries ive seen have said that studies show meth to b the most addictive
again i dont believe those studies cos i think it depends on wat floats ur boat
i used all three of those drugs too (tho like i said the coke i got was probly shit compared to the pure stuff whereas the meth i used was P, the shit was usually around 90% pure)
its all irrelevant really - ur DOC is wats ur problem
like i say ive had a friend who also used coke as well as meth and heroin and for her the big problem was coke as well - it just wasnt for me
thats the last im saying on that tho cos i dont want to derail this thread
gd luck with ur 3 weeks off

Last week I got 9 grams to myself, the last 7 days have been about a half gram a day, plugged (to save my veins), just this morning I thought screw it, and did a 80mg shot...

I did about half the shot, I was tying myself off with a belt pulled tight by holding it between my knees, and trying to push the plunger down without coming out or going through the vein. This made my skin (and vein) pull up like a tent at the crook of my arm, it started looking bad, I started to feel the rush but didn't know how intense I was feeling it (this was 80mg washed, btw) because I couldn't fully loosen the belt from my arm after registering with all hands full...

I thought, screw it, and pulled the shot out half way, felt a bit of a rush, shot the rest of my syringe, with my blood in it and all, into a spoon, took one of my non-needle syringes, added some more coke, and ended up plugging my own blood from my shot as not to waste, what, possibly 40mg?....

My DOC has been meth, coke, ketamine, valium at different times in my life sometimes all four at the same fucking time(ie i was binging on them all at once and was not happy unless they all were in my possession/system).

I'm just trying to be objective about it, in which case the term 'drug of choice' is irrelevant.

There is just something about coke. The fact that the desire is almost entirely about the DRUG ITSELF and not what it does for(ie escape, confidence, fun whatever). You become so obsessed about doing that line that your willpower just crumbles no matter how strong it is.

With meth it was the lifestyle, ketamine the escape(the same with heroin the few times i dipped into it), valium the relief(from the anxiety, anger, sketch). But with coke it was tunnel vision a single track mind that was all about the high and absolutely NOTHING else.

It's like ever since I got turned onto the drug there's been an internal message playing over and over in my mind saying "wantcokewantcokewantcokewantcokewantcokewantcokewantcoke". I would go on but If I do I might just call up my dealer despite the fact I have to work in an hour lol.

drug_wench said:
well i dont really see the point of arguing over this since these forums r based on opinion and definitely r not the point of this thread but the documentaries ive seen have said that studies show meth to b the most addictive
again i dont believe those studies cos i think it depends on wat floats ur boat
i used all three of those drugs too (tho like i said the coke i got was probly shit compared to the pure stuff whereas the meth i used was P, the shit was usually around 90% pure)
its all irrelevant really - ur DOC is wats ur problem
like i say ive had a friend who also used coke as well as meth and heroin and for her the big problem was coke as well - it just wasnt for me
thats the last im saying on that tho cos i dont want to derail this thread
gd luck with ur 3 weeks off

Never really felt much of a pull from coke, only done it a few times though. Anyway didn't really want to start a new thread when this seemed a better place to put this. Does anyone know a rough dose for freebase cocaine? Assuming it is 100% pure. I can't seem to find this anywhere. Cheers. :)

^id check the other subforums mate, ull hav more luck there
this is more about the addiction side of things

Inso said:
Me.

The horrible experience I had was after doing alot of heavily cut coke. It was too fluffy and would not grind down to dust no matter how hard I tried, so we were snorting little squidgy bits of coke instead of fine powder as it usually is. Also the drip gave a stinging sensation on the throat. I think this could have caused lots of it to get lodged in my nose, because I felt fine but when I walked home I was suddenly hit with an insanely large coke buzz, and that's when the problems began...

HMMM....kinda sounds like flake to me...so not bad or heavily cut at all...the best...=/

Cocaine is so stupid

So tonight Iwent over to my friends house. I've been trying to take a break from weed for a week or so because I've been thinking about it alot lately. Usually I only smoke on the weekends but the last couple of weeks I've began to let myself do it on school nights. I decided I would have a drink or two instead.
Well, I ended up having about 4 1/2 drinks and doing a line of cocaine. I felt good until I did that line and then I just felt like a piece of crap. It was only my second time to do coke but I
just flt like a total loser. I felt like I had failed, missing the point of my break on weed entirely. I just felt that I needed to get this off my chest, and help solidify the lesson I learned tonight.

i think u can thank ur lucky stars the coke experience wasnt enjoyable
u havnt 'failed' tho - not if u learnt a lesson from the whole saga
gd luck on ur break from weed :)

Thanks
I was still drunk when I posted that, and I'm feeling much better now.
It really wasn't that big of a deal. I just hate getting fucked up on school nights.