• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Loperamide/96 mgs) Experienced: YES, I'm high.

QuasiStoned said:
I believe that it really takes a while for the loperamide to get through the BBB. It seems to me that while withdrawing, it takes about 2 hours before I start to feel some sort of relief. Then as time goes on the relief slowly increases.

I agree with that. Early yesterday morning I woke up withdrawing from kratom, so I took 48mg of loperamide. It took about 2 hours for me to stop feeling the need to squirm, although I was still uncomfortable, but it became bearable and I could sleep some at last. Then a little later, probably 5 hours into the loperamide (which did not provide a high but just a heavy feeling and relief from withdrawal), I took half my normal dose of kratom, which was all I had left. Normally I would not even feel it, but with loperamide already in play, I got a fantastic kratom high, stronger than it's been in years. I even started nodding a bit, which kratom doesn't normally even have the ability to do because it's a stimulating opiate-ish thing. It also lasted hours longer.

^^^
I used to actually use loperamide with success to potentiate my kratom. It really does work!

If loperamide were completely peripheral, how would it be relieving our withdrawals so well?? It's ridiculous how everyone argrues about the BBB when it's clear that it is able to get through somewhat.

Something makes me think Immodium sales are going to start going up LOL.

I'm going to give it a try next time i have nothing to keep the withdrawal away.

And i to believe everyone who says they got some kind of affect from it at the different levels they report. I also agree that some people are being closed-minded about Loperamide. It's the same kind of slight prejudice you get from some people and poppy seed tea. There are a few people on various groups like Bluelight AND Bluelight who just refuse to believe that poppy seed tea works. On one group, a while back on person made this long post on how he refused to believe it worked (because it didn't work for hm) and said anyone who felt anything was simply feeling a placebo. Arghhhh, that made me so mad. Poppy seed tea, firstly... it can be a hit or miss, and secondly it depends on how much it was washed and also it depends on your tolerance.

The first time i did poppy seed tea i was a Tramadol addict so my tolerance to stronger opiates was somewhat low although prior to Tramadol my DOC was Vicodin, so i had a mild tolerance. But that first batch of poppy seed tea i had gave me one of the greatest highs I'd ever had up to that time in my life. My god, it was such a beautiful high. I could feel it all through my body and my legs felt like they were floating. Odd thing was, it took 2 hours to kick in. So at first i thought... awww shit, it didn't work, or i didn't use enough. But 2 hours later i was eating a bowl of cereal when it started to kick in and OMG, what a great night that was. Of course now my tolerance is so high because I've been on Oxy and Fent. But poppy seed tea will still take care of any withdrawal i have for about 12 hours and i will get a very mild buzz. So i can always count on it for w/d, but if I'm broke PST isn't an option, that's one downfall for me and pst.

Also some people have the same reaction to Tramadol. Just because it didn't work for them or they didn't like it, it sucks PERIOD, no ands, buts or ifs about it. But that isn't the case, Tramadol is tricky little fellow. It depends on a persons system/chemistry and a lot of people are expecting that true-opiate feeling and when they don't get it-- Tramadol sucks period! You have to go into it knowing you won't get that classic opiate high, tramadol offers a very different kind of high. I was one of the lucky people who could get super high off of it and even nod from it occasionaly. But because I've moved up the opiate trail Tramadol doesn't work as well as it used to but i use it as a potentiator sometimes and i also use it for w/d sometimes. It doesn't work for w/d as good as it used to but it still helps. Tramadol works great with Poppy pods, it's a great mix (for me). Tramadol and poppy seed tea although are myths to some people, have been great friends of mine and always will be.

So i am a believer in this Loperamide. I'm not saying your going to get an oxy or fent high from it but i do believe it is beneficial in many ways and all the people who report feeling a mild buzz or report their w/d easing.. i totally believe you. Whenever i get a chance to give it a try I will report my experience.

This is a great thread. I'd love to hear more people's reports and not so many "It's a damn placebo people" comments.

RPG

Vicodin

Vicodin usually does the job. I always seem to throw up after i take a few though i don't know why. I take about 2-3 pills in increments of a few hours. So total i end up taking like 7ish pills. and then i throw up several times after i come down.

fortunatly loperamide pills are really tiny so it's not a big deal. I can 70 robogels no-prob.

I woke up today in some withdraw, and my methadone did not arrive like it was supposed too. I really realldy did not want to have to do this, but I caved, I ahd homework due. I took around 90mg of Loperamide, at ~12:30. At that time I was shaking, cold/hot, mind racing, restless legs, now, I feel 110% with a bit of a buzz.

Now, I still am not completely satisfied this is safe. I actually can say if the 'buzz' which is very lite, is from access to the brain or just the relief.

Beenhead said:
I woke up today in some withdraw, and my methadone did not arrive like it was supposed too. I really realldy did not want to have to do this, but I caved, I ahd homework due. I took around 90mg of Loperamide, at ~12:30. At that time I was shaking, cold/hot, mind racing, restless legs, now, I feel 110% with a bit of a buzz.

Now, I still am not completely satisfied this is safe. I actually can say if the 'buzz' which is very lite, is from access to the brain or just the relief.

Good, thats my main point that I want people to realize, that loperamide will get rid of wd's completely at a high enough dose. It is a lifesaver when you are out of drugs.

ClubbinGuido said:
I bet you shit iron pellets and sparks fly out of your ass from all that Lopermide.

Nope, all plumbing working normally. 8)

New member, not to be confused with a n00b

Hey guys! I'm new to posting, though I've been bluelighting inintrusivley until I started checking into more easily accessible means of changing my perceptions and decided that after several years and much experience I should try to contribute what I can. I've been actively researching pharmacology and psychokinetics for a long time now using collective information from several resources. I intend to become a socio-psychologist... Or something similar. It's nice to finally be a part of a community like this!

Okay onto business:

I fully believe that enough Loperamide was indeed able to produce a high- especially in such a high amount. Some people have their own special internal "potentiation". I'm speaking of this as loosely as a "lack of tollerance" all the way to some birth defect that gave you special receptors. I believe it's fully possible, especially in high doses. This is also dependent on administration. If loperamide was water soluble and could be absorbed in the mucosa of one's nose, than it may save you the trouble of having to use so much. I don't know too many of the properties of loperamide that would help potentiate it or improve conditions for it to cross the blood brain barrier, but there are infinite possibilities out there. My example was ritalin. I've had many experiences with stims... But ritalin did something special when I administered it a certain way with a certain *High content* (Time released- but function defeated) preparation it was excessively effective. This was reported true with injecting- That helps methylphenadate cross much faster. However, this was not the method I used! I took it intra nasally... And it worked like the regular, low content (non time released) preperations worked. Why wouldn't the same hold true for Loperamide?! I'm going to give this a try. There may be a synthesis of some sort in order here, provided I learn about its' chemical structure. Has anyone reverse engeneered it? Atleast converted it into a prodrug? I don't know. More is on the way, for sure. And I hope you keep me updated on your experience with Loperamide! If you could provide a comparison based on a typical opiate scale (For example codine (kinda' high), hydrocodon (High)/Oxycodone (High) *It's different for some, and heroin (nodding off without a doubt... likley drooling high). Give a comparison to something if you would... Poppy tea is extremely variable... I've found out the mgs of codine and morphine in a typical 500mg extraction from typical grocery seeds and the results look like a buzz similiar to but likley less than codeine. If that's what your tea is like, is that what this lorperimide is doing for you, too?

Keep me posted man. I like where your heading- You go out of your way to try something new. Sometimes it's crazy but you give the report and go where few to none have gone. Gotta' admire that.

Nice to meet you guys! Keep it euphoric!

Oh and to add, I experience the very very high level opiate effects on tramodol. Like, definite nodding- I caught my blanket on fire with a ciggarette and stopped taking it! But I've also experienced the true high level addictive opiates.... They produce a more desirable high. I get the good opiate feel on trams but it's deafened by a severe tiredness when not moving around. If this is the experience for you too with trams, maybe I'll have an experience like yours on Lorperimide.

I'm doing my research and joining your cause!

Euphorification said:
If you could provide a comparison based on a typical opiate scale (For example codine (kinda' high), hydrocodon (High)/Oxycodone (High) *It's different for some, and heroin (nodding off without a doubt... likley drooling high). Give a comparison to something if you would... Poppy tea is extremely variable... I've found out the mgs of codine and morphine in a typical 500mg extraction from typical grocery seeds and the results look like a buzz similiar to but likley less than codeine. If that's what your tea is like, is that what this lorperimide is doing for you, too?

Hmmm... ok. I'm not 'barely high' or 'kinda high'. I'm not 'basically high', or 'somewhat high'. I'm 'holy shit, I'm actually high' high. Imagine that you had no tolerance and you took a 7 mg vicodin. You'd feel pretty damn good. The buzz isn't as good as vicodin of course, but you asked for a comparison. The effects are actually the most similar to morphine, in that it lasts for hours and it is difficult to sleep when coming down.

It's not the best high in the world, but the euphoria is there and it's intense and it lasts all day. Here's an analogy - It's not a Maserati, but it'll definitely qualify as a Toyota Prius.

I caught my blanket on fire with a ciggarette and stopped taking it!

I've done that a couple of times while lying in bed, winding down after a poppy seed tea binge. Once the cigarette burned down to my hand and scorched the shit out of my fingers. :\

Thanks to lope I now can basically skip w/d's -- just 3 days of feeling tired (but not weak hallelujah) and a bit of a bad mood. Who would have thought (no one outside of the internet believes me though haha).

they say that any of the chemical that crosses the BBB, gets vanished within seconds... he could be right, maybe u got high on the face that u werent withdrawling anymre lol, ya never know...but if u were to get high it wouldnt be that long in my opinion or research

^^ 8)

malfunkshun said:
Hmmm... ok. I'm not 'barely high' or 'kinda high'. I'm not 'basically high', or 'somewhat high'. I'm 'holy shit, I'm actually high' high. Imagine that you had no tolerance and you took a 7 mg vicodin. You'd feel pretty damn good. The buzz isn't as good as vicodin of course, but you asked for a comparison. The effects are actually the most similar to morphine, in that it lasts for hours and it is difficult to sleep when coming down.

the length of time that you're high does not necessarily have anything to do with how long the chemical is physically in your brain

I'm a believer. I have ingested under 100mgs and acheived a quite interesting and enjoyable high. I understand the confusion on describing it's affects. It's opiate-esque without the definition many commonly abused opiates have on your body. It's mainly seemingly a head high... but I do get pretty tired on it. I have also experienced opiate-insomnia from it.

On the poppy seed tea note- I can't get the shit to work. I think it may have worked the first time when I used 25$ worth (Roughly 500gms) of seeds from a grocery store brand- but this could have easily been a placebo. I honestly don't know- I was that unaffected. I bought a pound of seeds later at a organics store but came out with no effects.

Note: Loperamide effects are more defined with weed. Hell I use an Alternative weed- Spice (It really works. I shit you not) and have more defined opiate effects from loperamide.

It works for me and I'm not using it while withdrawing.. I've used it a lot since I read about it and it worked for me, and I shit normally on it, like once a day, as normal as any other opiate but I do feel a tolerance to the initial euphoria it provided for the first like.. 4-5 times I used it.. but it still works and makes me feel better all day.. It's effective for pain relief as well, even if the opiate isn't felt in the head a whole lot anymore.

Still makes me itch all over like any other opiate..

Loperamide was a painkiller before it was an anti-bowel movement pill. :|

True

its believed not to cross the BBB

BUT everyone is different

AND if any lope crosses the BBB it diminishes quickly

This is interesting tho

it could be posssible to get high, and he probably did considering the amount he took

a little going thru the BBB every so often keeping the high "going"

I believe him, everyones different...

and BTW is immodium pure lopiderm or is there another chemical?

It's pure loperamide plus fillers/binders (inactives). So yes, pure loperamide. 2mg per pill... I've never seen a different dosage.

I see people saying that it helps w/ withdrawals when our waiting for your next refill, but would this help w/ withdrawal when trying to come clean? Maybe taking like 40-50mg day 1, 30 mg day2....so on and so forth....anyone?