best roid combo you have used?

remember?

victor, do you remember mesomorphosis? 10-12 years ago? just curious...or back when tre kits were emerging, no disrespect but what i posted was considered moderate then(2002), also the "training aids" if youvebeen sing gear on and off for the last decade you and i must have much in common, know the boards, mods people...thats about all
thanks

jester

ill post some pics of sik but... as for the dosages... 2 licks of K over a 3month period, imho is physiologically better than getting blasted 1 or 2 times per month with booze or even taking tylenol! between my girl, my other friend rachel who was also on gear at the time and her now husband angelo i ended up with probably 8 great trips, actually both ketamine and nalbuphine are cornerstones in obstetrics/anesthesia and or pain relief for preggo's...i was just being honest ive done the gram a week thing and all igot was bigger and stronger, so i wanted more cuts and i tended to favor polypharmacy ie t3/clen/winstrol 50mgs shots i used to just swallow the dose, to each his own i mean... no offense at all id like to see what your favorite was? when?, and why?, obviosly best and smartest are not synonomus. i have a science related bachelors degree (public health, minor in family soc.) so i kept records like i researcher, handwritten i was thinking of publishing those) and got regular blood pannel asseys on and off---they they really do fuck with your hdl and ldl for the worse and it takes me close to a year(9months) to return to baseline i also in the process found out i was slightly anemic.
please humor me, i havent talked about gear in a while, it gets the blood going oyu know? my last cycle was in 2005--oh yeah i never ever used insulin, igf1, hgh, hgc, dnp, tren kits, fina pellets, any OTC pain relievers to be easy on the liver, i never touched anadrol, or those synthol injections? deca made my nips hurt, primofelt like awaste of money, hilarious! whether putting cycles together for me or someone else i always tried to ere on the side conservtive oh and i never touched adrop of liquor, getting stoned was fine, thats it. though. while on a cycle which is another reason i enjoyed other pharmacuticals especially nubain ...ok ive said way too much so hope i get a nod of welcome...im in need of an outlet like this, iforgot how much fun boards were...PEACE
jeter aka wildbill

Last edited:
Yes, been around the block many times. I'm not sure if I understand what your question is though. I noticed you mention t3/clen/winny...and those are the prime ingredients in an excellent cut cycle. When I cut, I would use the above as well as test prop and tren.

I don't drink, so booze has never been an issue for me. I'll smoke some KB or have a hit of valium or some sort of benzo once in a while if I can't relax or fall asleep. If decca made your nipples hurt, you were not taking enough anti-e or you were taking way too much decca.

Welcome aboard, if you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to help you if I can.

jester79 said:
victor, do you remember mesomorphosis? 10-12 years ago? just curious...or back when tre kits were emerging, no disrespect but what i posted was considered moderate then(2002), also the "training aids" if youvebeen sing gear on and off for the last decade you and i must have much in common, know the boards, mods people...thats about all
thanks

jester

ill post some pics of sik but... as for the dosages... 2 licks of K over a 3month period, imho is physiologically better than getting blasted 1 or 2 times per month with booze or even taking tylenol! between my girl, my other friend rachel who was also on gear at the time and her now husband angelo i ended up with probably 8 great trips, actually both ketamine and nalbuphine are cornerstones in obstetrics/anesthesia and or pain relief for preggo's...i was just being honest ive done the gram a week thing and all igot was bigger and stronger, so i wanted more cuts and i tended to favor polypharmacy ie t3/clen/winstrol 50mgs shots i used to just swallow the dose, to each his own i mean... no offense at all id like to see what your favorite was? when?, and why?, obviosly best and smartest are not synonomus. i have a science related bachelors degree (public health, minor in family soc.) so i kept records like i researcher, handwritten i was thinking of publishing those) and got regular blood pannel asseys on and off---they they really do fuck with your hdl and ldl for the worse and it takes me close to a year(9months) to return to baseline i also in the process found out i was slightly anemic.
please humor me, i havent talked about gear in a while, it gets the blood going oyu know? my last cycle was in 2005--oh yeah i never ever used insulin, igf1, hgh, hgc, dnp, tren kits, fina pellets, any OTC pain relievers to be easy on the liver, i never touched anadrol, or those synthol injections? deca made my nips hurt, primofelt like awaste of money, hilarious! whether putting cycles together for me or someone else i always tried to ere on the side conservtive oh and i never touched adrop of liquor, getting stoned was fine, thats it. though. while on a cycle which is another reason i enjoyed other pharmacuticals especially nubain ...ok ive said way too much so hope i get a nod of welcome...im in need of an outlet like this, iforgot how much fun boards were...PEACE
jeter aka wildbill

i thank you, my questions were pretty clear, did you know who i knew, different boards, remember steris 200 cyp. and enan. fina, and sten! 2ml ampule with 100 prop. and 25 of dhea LOL! when you could still find the parabolan amps(i still dont like tren)really just a whut up from one vet to another. and point me towards forums that are 30 and or mature, serious ya dig?
PEACE

jester

Last edited:
baby boy said:
i would have to say the best roids i have used is sustanon 1 ml per week for 12 weeks .i found that if i had 2-3 ml in 1 week that it had the opposite affect on me and i felt tired and lethargic has anyone had this and does anyone have a different roid that they reckon and better anyone had HGH

For me it's been HGH , Insulin and test. This is not for the novice user. This is probrably the most synergistic combination for growth. each compliment each other. I no longrer compete and only dabble but this combo during the off season was explosive. But again, I stress that you need to know what your doing especially when using slin.

ghgut said:
For me it's been HGH , Insulin and test. This is not for the novice user. This is probrably the most synergistic combination for growth. each compliment each other. I no longrer compete and only dabble but this combo during the off season was explosive. But again, I stress that you need to know what your doing especially when using slin.

I know someone who lives by that cycle year round....His weight fluctuates so much that its ridiculous....What kind of test? Prop?

I have done a few, my favourite BY FAR has to be tren and winny, I forget the doses of tren but I used 1 bottle of BD tren in 2 weeks and 50mg winny ed for 2 weeks. I gained 1 stone (14lbs) and looked leaner. Absolute crazy 2 weeks haha

PARooolller said:
I know someone who lives by that cycle year round....His weight fluctuates so much that its ridiculous....What kind of test? Prop?

Test undeconate or test enanth if I can't get the undeconate (half life 12 days)

Gaian Planes said:
did you keep the weight/strength gains?

I went to thailand for a month soon after so unfortunatly lost it all due to not eatin or workin out

sundayraver said:
I went to thailand for a month soon after so unfortunatly lost it all due to not eatin or workin out

Should have though about that before you jumped into a cycle but Thailand is full of juice..should have copped some Thai Pheonix brand :D

Can you help?

VictorZ06 said:
Listen, your first cycle is going to be the most important one, so you wan to make sure you have it down right.
And this comes from someone who has been using AS for about 12 years now. You are going to find many opinions on what a proper first cycle should look like.

The best way to get a more accurate idea of what you should run is by listing your stats.
How old are you, how long have you been training, how much do you weigh, what is your bf%, what are your goals, etc. All these factors should be taken into account.
Someone who weighs 250 should be on different doses than the person who weighs 150. Post your stats and we can better help you.

Hi there all,

I am a newby here and was hoping that someone could help me out with this stack I have been studying,

The one I am thimking of taking is.

sustannon, decca and dianabol 12week cycle,

sust- 250mg pw-12wks
decca- 200mg pw12wks
dianabol-20mg twice a day for 5weeks

Also could do with some nutrition advice as the diet I am currently using isnt improving my weight at all I am 9st 7lbs and 6` and can not get any heavier than this. I have been training now for 14months 3 times p.w (45min sessions).
I would like to bulk up a bit, maybe gain a stone if poss.
The training has improved my physique but not really made any weight gains.

If anyone has any advice or comments I would really appreciate it, the internet is full of excellent info but it just keeps contradicting the info I have picked up on different sites.

Thanx in advance all.
:)

^You dont need steroids you need more food. Noone at <140lbs cannot gain naturally. Especially at 6'. You could easily get to 180lb and probably 215lb if you ate more.

Post up your diet and we'll see what we can do.

p-mo said:
^You dont need steroids you need more food. Noone at <140lbs cannot gain naturally. Especially at 6'. You could easily get to 180lb and probably 215lb if you ate more.

Post up your diet and we'll see what we can do.
This is what I try to stick to eating but sometimes I find it difficult to adhere to this plan due to work commitments etc, as it is difficult to eat this food on the go, I also find eating the same thing daily week in week out a bit boring.
Also I dont regularly consume the snack maybe once or twice a week.
Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, I dont want to do juice if I can gain weight another way this would be my last resort!!
Thanks for the advice guys.

Breakfast
1 ½ cups orange juice
1 cup granola
1/4 cup raisins
1 large banana
2 cups 1% low fat milk

Lunch
1 7-inch pita pocket
1 6.5 oz can tuna
4 Tbs. lite mayo
1 tomato + lettuce/sprouts
1 can lentil soup
1 1/2 cups apple juice

Dinner
3 cups spaghetti
1 cup Prego pasta sauce
1 10 oz pkg. frozen spinach
or 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed veggies
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 slice hearty wheat bread
1 1/2 cup 1% low fat milk

Snack
2 slices hearty wheat bread
2 Tbs. peanut butter
3 Tbs. jelly
2 cups 1% low-fat milk
2 medium carrots

You have hardly any protein in your diet bro, and not that many calories!! You listed maybe 50-70 grams of protein. Bump that up to around 200 grams. I didn't do the math, but your diet looks to be around maybe 2500 calories at most. You want to double that to 5000-6000 calories.

You have healthy foods listed and that's good, but not enough to really do anything about your calorie intake. You can simply eat more, but I suggest adding lean red meat and chicken breast in there. Also, try using 2% milk for a while. A protein shake here and there is also a good idea, especially PWO.

This is opinion, but I would try and have 5-6 good meals a day, and many snacks in between. Some will say that it's best to have just 3 larger meals, but I have seen better results doing it differently.

In short, learn to eat like you have 6 asses. Change your diet, and you could see as much as 10lbs. a month. Clean. Stay away from ASS until you got the right diet down for a while. Good luck.

squeak in two extra cans of tuna between meals and thats 70 grams of protein right there.

get a mixed protein (whey/casein) blend and drink a glass of that (blend in peanut butter and yogurt) before you go to bed (thats another 30 grams).

That will have you up to around 150.

Now throw some more meat in dinner. A half pound of ground beef (or hell a whole pound) or 2-3 chicken breasts.

Eat big. 6 foot tall and 132 (is that right? that sounds ridiculously lean). You desperately need to eat and stop worrying about steroids.