⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

steinanwine

Bluelighter
Hard Candy

hard-candy-onesheet.jpg

6-7/10
Really didn't like this movie very much. I guess technically Ellen Page did a really fantastic acting job for being so young but I just simply do not like her. I especially disliked her character, and I hated what she did to Patrick Wilson's character (even though he was a "bad guy") .... I have been meaning to see this film for many years but it was just not want I wanted at all. It certainly wasn't bad and I suppose I'm glad I saw it but ... Meh, I wouldn't really recommend it, I would have rather spent my evening watching something else.

752811651_l.jpg

nice lil documentary about 'urban exploring' pretty fucking crazy some of the spots they explore. id fuck with some of the buildings, but lowering down into a missile-silo, or walking blocks in sewer gunk, etc...nah ill pass =/

clerks 2.

i was dubious about a sequel but i thought they did a great job. roasario dawson is my new favourite movie crush - she's gorgeous.

alasdair

^ she is indeed a hottie
see "alexander" for much more of her.

Gosford Park
9/10

Gosford_park.jpg

Love this movie for so many different reasons, BRILLIANT cast for one. I do wish there was way way way way way more Kelly MacDonald and Clive Owen sexy-time-action .... just that one scene was NOT enough, but still one of the greatest films ever.

Pineapple express and tropic thunder. They were both just ok, i was expecting more since they were both so hyped up. There were some definite funny parts, but over all id give them each 2.5 out of 5

doomsday.

doomsday3oy7.jpg

this was the best b movie i have seen in a very long time, tons of fun. if you don't grin like mad when sol comes out on stage that first time, well, i just don't want to be your friend anymore :D

^ i watched it saturday. or at least i almost did...

i'm not a very fussy movie watcher at the best of times. when i'm baked, even less so. i got baked to watch this on saturday and had to put it off after about 30 minutes it was so awful.

perhaps i'm just getting more discerning in my old age?

:)

alasdair

not xatly a movie per say, but i just got through the entire third season of "squidbillies" u can check out clips of this on www.adultswim.co.uk
twisted bizarre shit, seen aqua teen hunger force movie the other day and am anticipating to have robot chicken starwars in the comeing days:)

Broken Flowers 7/10

broken-flowers-poster02.jpg

Another movie I have wanted to see for years but it was kind of a disappointment. It was good and I enjoyed it for the most part but it moved a little too slow and was relatively boring at parts. I was not all that impressed with Bill Murray and I LOVE him, this film definitely pales in comparison with his other work. Good cast but the movie just was not that interesting. I think it could have been so much better. I wanted to enjoy it way more than I did.

my neighbor totoro, for the first time. damn i wish i wouldve saw this sooner. i found myself smiling throughout the whole movie. i really enjoyed it. ill have to pass it down to my nephews.

11gm0ie.jpg

Impacto Profundo said:
o brother where art thou

coen brothers charm, no doubt, but flimsy story. perhaps since i haven't read homer's odyssey completely took much of the meaning away from me. oh well.

I started watching O Brother Where Art Thou last night, I got half way through it and just couldn't go on. I am kind of mad at myself for not finishing it, but I didn't, maybe I will someday.

After that I watched A History of Violence.

ahistoryofviolenceposter.jpg

I really don't know how to rate this. 3.3 out of 5 stars? It was good, I enjoyed it, the story was interesting but it probably could have been executed WAY better. It seemed like a movie that should have been perfect but it wasn't. Nonetheless I still liked it and I like watching Viggo Mortensen kick ass. He does it so well. Overall an enjoyable flick.

Superbad!

Wasn't as funny as Knocked Up or Apatow's other movies, but it was pretty damn funny.

^yeah that's a good'un!

steinanwine said:
Broken Flowers 7/10
Another movie I have wanted to see for years but it was kind of a disappointment. It was good and I enjoyed it for the most part but it moved a little too slow and was relatively boring at parts. I was not all that impressed with Bill Murray and I LOVE him, this film definitely pales in comparison with his other work. Good cast but the movie just was not that interesting. I think it could have been so much better. I wanted to enjoy it way more than I did.

i can't remember a more boring movie, and having that really young, olsen twins looking, chick do a full frontal was absolutely revolting.

JV said:
my neighbor totoro, for the first time. damn i wish i wouldve saw this sooner. i found myself smiling throughout the whole movie. i really enjoyed it. ill have to pass it down to my nephews.

brilliant. totoro and the bus are gorgeous, not to mention the kids!

2oclockbeanfiend.2 in reference to "man on fire" said:
That just cemented it. Denzel Washington is the greatest actor to ever live.

lollerskates!

Impacto Profundo said:
i can't remember a more boring movie, and having that really young, olsen twins looking, chick do a full frontal was absolutely revolting.

Yep, that pretty much sums up my feelings. The more I think about it the less I think the film even earned a 7 out of 10. Oh well ... :\

death-defying-acts-poster-1.jpg

death defying acts

started okay and then got progressively worse
nonsensical
forgettable