Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

^ Love that film! I was Rosemary for Halloween one year and, of course, nobody had a clue who I was supposed to be. 8)

aww
i had never seen it before but Swerz mom demanded that i watch it
its such a long movie, we havent finished it yet but so far i like it
the old couple crack me up lol

Bedazzled

bedazzled.jpg

Why in Gods name did I watch this last night?!. 8)

I should have known that a combination of Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley was a recipe for disaster. Absolute nonsense. I didn't laugh once.

i finaly got through, tromas redneck zombies without clean passing out.....totaly fucking hallarious after a bit of a slow start, then got mad head while watching family guy movie.
what more could a man ask for=D

Dark-Days-DVD.jpg

Wow...I wanna see now that it's been mentioned here. Looks good. C.H.U.D. anybody? ;)

I saw this last night on DVD. I really liked it.
cover_thegoodgirl.jpg

Seeing Jennifer Aniston playing someone completely different than her usual roles was nice.

The Good Girl is so underrated!

tg: I watched Bedazzled on a plane trip back from Paris. Needless to say, I hate that fucking movie.

The only thing that kept me watching was Frances O'Connor. <3

It frustrates me because she's not just a pretty face, I actually consider her to be a really good actress. She's just been incredibly unlucky as far as roles go, with the exception of a few.

9691_poster.jpg

Bring it on.

Please forgive me...I only watched is cause of Claire Bennet.

^You're forgiven, as I often do the same thing.

I was once forced to watch the first in that particular series of shit films. But Eliza Dushku and Kirsten Dunst made it almost bearable.

I watched Drugstore Cowboy for the first time in ages last night. I always get a bit bored after Bob goes on the 21-step program though. :\

DrugstoreCowboy.jpg

^Looove that movie! I never got bored with it. ;)

I watched The Virgin Suicides and The Last Emperor back to back last night ha ha ha. What a combination!
last_emperor.jpg

virgin-suicides.jpg

tribal girl said:
bedazzled.jpg

I should have known that a combination of Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley was a recipe for disaster. Absolute nonsense. I didn't laugh once.
Shame on you for watching such nonsense! The only thing good about the entire movie was the part where Elizabeth Hurley was in the schoolgirl outfit.

tribal girl said:
bedazzled.jpg

have you seen the original? it's absolutely brilliant.

alasdair

I can't stand Elizabeth Hurley, and I'm not into that whole schoolgirl outfit thing either. :\

Catsuits, however, are a different story. ;)

shannon_elizabeth_interview_large.jpg

normal_jsbsb01.jpg

maxim.jpg

Masked and Anonymous

Bod Dylan, John Goodman, Jeff Bridges, Jessica Lange with Val Kilmer who plays a mad max core road warrior animal lover. Really trippy film. Dylan is great in it.

tribal girl said:
Nup, I think that particular version has thrown me off now. :\
peter cook! as the devil! and his name is "george spiggott"! plus, the seven deadly sins show up at one point. it's excellent i promise (or your money back).

alasdair

71360945702.jpg

I hadn't seen this in years and snatched it up at my local pawn shop for $1.99. Great movie! Warren Beatty is great as a Senator, running for President and not holding anything back.

This movie bends political correctness over a splintered wooden chair and dry rapes it silly. If you haven't ever seen it, I highly recommend it.

well this one again was not a movie but i just had to post it coz it was some of the funniest, tripped out, cool shit i have ever done seen=D
"the mighty boosh" classic UK comedy, if u havnt heard of it check out the website, im assuming its www.themightyboosh.com
definitly a must see series