Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

dead man is one of my favourite movies of all time. see it! ghost dog is also very impressive.

alasdair

Dark-Days-DVD.jpg

Added it to my netflix queue when talking about mole people living in NY subways one day in AIM chat. I had no idea it was such a highly rated documentary. I half expected actual albino mole people, but these were just normal folk living in a community near an underground Amtrak line. The sense of community they had was remarkable. The soundtrack was pretty good as well...composed by DJ Shadow.

^ dammit! chicago public library does not have Dark Days in their catalog! I've never heard of these mole people and now I am intrigued, but I refuse to rent movies now that I have started getting movies from the library excessively, free is good!

Dark Days was excellent. Really great subject for a documentary. Still, it left me feeling slightly dirty at the end.

I was dually impressed with the fact that the film crew was comprised of the same people living in the tunnels.

^Oh, wow, I had no idea they used them as the film crew. Pretty fucking cool!

tribal girl said:
I saw Night On Earth many years ago.

I remember the Rosie Perez character making me LOL in it. WTF happened to her?. :\
She's in Pineapple Express, so not a whole hell of a lot.

^Yeah, curiosity got the better of me and I actually bothered to check after I posted that comment.

mallrats....for the millionth time. that shit never gets old. :)

darjeeling_poster-708027.jpg

Finally got around to seeing this. I was putting it off because I heard some less than stellar reviews and I was afraid of them being right. They weren't. I loved it. Wes Anderson is still one of my favorite film makers.

I appreciate all his movies pretty equally... but if I had to pick I'd say nothing tops the way I felt after watching Bottle Rocket for the first time. He certainly hasn't lost his touch since then. Dignan and Anthony are one of my favorite on screen duos of all time. Right up there with Butch and Sundance.

Futureama: the beast with a billion backs:D
good 4 a laugh, gotta love bender..he would be the model bluelighter

ego_loss said:
I appreciate all his movies pretty equally... but if I had to pick I'd say nothing tops the way I felt after watching Bottle Rocket for the first time. He certainly hasn't lost his touch since then. Dignan and Anthony are one of my favorite on screen duos of all time. Right up there with Butch and Sundance.
"Cuh caw! Cuh caw!"

ego_loss said:
Finally got around to seeing this. I was putting it off because I heard some less than stellar reviews and I was afraid of them being right. They weren't. I loved it. Wes Anderson is still one of my favorite film makers.

I'm glad you think so! I, of course, feel the same way. :)