Dog Sex Case (+ wider zoophile debate)

bravo-6

Bluelighter
Plea Rejected In Dog Sex Case
Oklahoma couple set for arraignment on crimes against nature charges
AUGUST 8--An Oklahoma woman facing arraignment Monday on charges that she engaged in lewd acts with dogs rejected a plea in the case after learning that she would have to register as a sex offender. Diane Whalen, 55, and her boyfriend were arrested in late-June after Whalen's son discovered explicit videos in his mother's home and turned them over to Tulsa cops. A District Court affidavit, a copy of which you'll find below, shockingly details what Whalen is alleged to have done with several canines. Donald Seigfried, 55, allegedly filmed Whalen during these acts. According to the affidavit, Whalen sought to sell the obscene videos--with titles like "Buddy" and "Lucky"--online. Whalen and Seigfried, pictured in the mug shots at right, this week waived a preliminary hearing and are each scheduled for an August 11 arraignment on two felony counts of crimes against nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be quite honest, I'm not so sure I have a problem with a dog fucking a woman (can you really make a case that this is something the dog doesn't want to do if he's doing it?), however, number 19 is disturbing. This shit is such an icky gray area... I find bestiality pretty gross, but lots of people find homosexuality pretty gross... Ain't my business if no one's getting hurt...

I have had sex with some dogs..but not REAL dogs. That really is a mental illness that requires immediate attention & possibile face punching.

Perhaps they were trying to make dog-human hybrids. To the best of my knowledge, no one in Tulsa has yet accomplished this feat, but how does anyone unless they try?

mulberryman said:
Perhaps they were trying to make dog-human hybrids. To the best of my knowledge, no one in Tulsa has yet accomplished this feat, but how does anyone unless they try?

FOR SCIENCE!!!!!

This is so disgusting. They obviously has some sort of mental illness.

PooterIntruder said:
I have had sex with some dogs..but not REAL dogs. That really is a mental illness that requires immediate attention & possibile face punching.

No need for the face punching if she/they are mentally ill. Do you feel the need to punch the mentally ill people at the clinic?

I've heard/read many straight guys saying the gay people are mentally ill and deserve a punch. Yes, that's right..let's all punch mentally ill people. 8)

Anyways, I don't find the idea of sex with animals pleasant in the slightest, but as long as nobody/no animals are hurt or forced into it, then fine....doesn't affect my life so why should I care?

Ewww imagine being the guy(s) whos job it was to have to watch and sort through all the dvd's... Talk about a shitty job.

I saw a video once of a girl sucking off a horse. The horse looked like he was having a good time. I was like a train wreck, I wanted to look away but I couldn’t. I wonder how much the girls get paid for that? How does one approach a girl with a question like that? Ha you want to blow my dog for $500.00. It’s pretty sick stuff. And for the husband to be videotaping his wife. I wonder if he kisses here after or makes here brush her teeth.

The whole thing is really disgusting. I disagree that this is a mental illness. There is sickness and badness, mental illness is a sickness but what they did is just bad and disgusting. Sounds like they were just doing it for money. Let them rot in jail.

cerebralinnovation said:
Ewww imagine being the guy(s) whos job it was to have to watch and sort through all the dvd's... Talk about a shitty job.
Well obviously there's a market for these kinds of videos so by that dedution I'm sure there are plenty of people that would get off watching them

^seriously. people who turn their family members into the cops over shit like this are bigger scumbags than the dog-fuckers.

^I don't know.....what would you do if you found video of your mum doing that? I shudder to even imagine.

beamers said:
^I don't know.....what would you do if you found video of your mum doing that? I shudder to even imagine.
whether it's your mom, your friend, or whoever... it's their life. i think getting licked by dogs is gross. im going to push for its illegalization... anyone getting licked by dogs, straight to the cops

man's best friend vs sex toy

Ummm.... gross. What would that do to the dog's psyche? Would it think that it's okay to "breed" with humans then? That's probably not too healthy... not to mention I wouldn't want to deal with a horny animal with that sort of mentality... but if you don't mind that because no one is being harmed then by all means feel free to tolerate a dog showing his satisfaction all over yourself.

IMHO- mental illnesses stem from chemical imbalances and/or a disturbing upbringing, this was just a scheme for popularity or money. It seems cheap to relate this case to anyone that suffers from a real mental illness.