• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please welcome your new mods: deeCee & endlesseulogy

I couldn't be happier with the choices, these boys will do Vanthy and myself proud. Wield the modstick with pride boys.

<3

I would just like to say that I am outraged, and I mean OUTRAGED, that one of the new moderators does not even LIVE IN AUSTRALIA. Bullshit. Serious bullshit. My application for a moderator spot was repeatedly rejected by Hoptis on the basis that I didn't live here (and also that no one liked me) so I think this kind of double standard is just, you know, really terrible. Really unfair. Unfair and terrible. Simultaneously.

Sausage fest? Maybe I'd call it a Chipolata fest =D

Congrats DC and EE. You guys have been around for ages, well done :)

Yeah its a type of sausage...

It looks exactly like a normal sausage, only much much smaller =D ;)

Benefit said:
I would just like to say that I am outraged, and I mean OUTRAGED, that one of the new moderators does not even LIVE IN AUSTRALIA. Bullshit. Serious bullshit. My application for a moderator spot was repeatedly rejected by Hoptis on the basis that I didn't live here (and also that no one liked me) so I think this kind of double standard is just, you know, really terrible. Really unfair. Unfair and terrible. Simultaneously.

You repeatedly emailed me a two minute video of a grossly overweight man in his early-twenties with breasts the size of melons wearing a figure-hugging, purple, lycra bodysuit singing Britney Spear's "Crazy".

Of course I fapped, but how am I meant to evaluate your suitability as a moderator from that?

Ha! Actually, to set the record straight, both the new moderators DON'T LIVE IN AUSTRALIA! =D

^^dang. that's the end of of Ozy Social. We've been americanized.

congrats to the new stick holders!

yeah i also find that kinda weird, but after some thought realised that it doesnt matter , logically.

I thought so as well...

The forum description still says "Social discussion for Australia, New Zealand and Asia".

I find forum descriptions to be devious - sometimes

hoptis said:
You repeatedly emailed me a two minute video of a grossly overweight man in his early-twenties with breasts the size of melons wearing a figure-hugging, purple, lycra bodysuit singing Britney Spear's "Crazy".
WHAT??? I thought I destroyed all the copies of that tape!!!! Curse you, jagermeister and your laviscious ways.

Oh wait there are new mods ja? Is good! Congratulations fellas! :D

Ah, sausage town :D

Further proof that everyone who stays around long enough gets a mod stick ;)

Welcome, boys!

I'm sure you'll wield your sticks with pride.