• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Whats the craziest sex behavior you've witnessed? (NSFW)

Teh Bum Reaper

I don't know if it's a good idea to post this. The few times I've told it, I was either accused of making it up or laughed at. But here it goes... Some people say that you should be flattered whenever a gay person hits on you and that it means you're good looking. But that kind of attention from gays sends me to the brink of a panic attack. So here's another story about a closet case. While I was at a bar several years ago, a sequenceof events that would contintue to haunt me to this day began to unfold. All evening I had been drinking beer, eating pills, and injecting adrenaline. Then this clean-cut, all-american-looking guy sits down on the stool beside me adn starts an unconfortable conversation. He says he likes my veins. He goes on to say he likes the way they pop out along my biceps and forearms. He tells me he's a business major and is the president of one of hte fraternities at the uniersity. I don't remember which one. Then he sets this pair of black leather fingerless gloves on the bar and asks me to put them on. Then he asks me to meet him later and fuck him. I tell him no and get up and sit somewhere else. Pretty soon, I started to feel extremely fucked up and dizzy. So i stagger home and pass out. Next morning that guy is in my room, and he's wearing the fingerless black leather gloves. I have no idea how he got there. I stand up and tell him to get out. He doesn't respond so I dragged him down the hall and pushed him down teh stairs. Then I ran to tghe toilet to puke. Needless to say, my asshole hurt. I fear the worst.

Last edited:
nothing too exciting. there was one night many moons ago i was invited into a bathroom to share some powder, and said, fuck yeah. getting in there, the couple decides to go at it. i am like, this is good shit, the powder and your show, they were quite attractive. that is as exciting as my story gets. i bowed out on participation.

threesfoursfives said:
c'mon Fausty - share your bestiality tales.

At the risk of pedantic concern with nomenclature, I'd still say that I don't have any "bestiality tales." I do have a whole treasure chest filled with zoophilic adventures - which really are quite different. Bestiality/beastiality is about a human using a nonhuman as a tool to achieve sexual gratification. Zooish activity, in contrast, involves humans and non-humans jointly and cooperatively exploring sexual intimacy.

This is an eternal point of debate and discussion in the zoo community, so I don't claim to speak for all zoos - just me. That said, I'm as mystified by "bestiality" as I am by shoe fetishes - seeing an object as sexually exciting doesn't make any sense to me, personally; bestiality/beastiality is, by common definition, viewing the nonhuman critters involved as merely objects. That's just not me, on any level.

Peace,

Fausty

This isn't too exciting, but it kinda grossed me out and made me believe in love at the same time.

I was at a Who concert when I was about 17 and I saw an older couple going at it in the grass. They had no care in the world, but that left much to be desired for me. Maybe if they had been attractive...

socko said:
I don't know if it's a good idea to post this. The few times I've told it, I was either accused of making it up or laughed at. But here it goes... Some people say that you should be flattered whenever a gay person hits on you and that it means you're good looking. But that kind of attention from gays sends me to the brink of a panic attack. So here's another story about a closet case. While I was at a bar several years ago, a sequenceof events that would contintue to haunt me to this day began to unfold. All evening I had been drinking beer, eating pills, and injecting adrenaline. Then this clean-cut, all-american-looking guy sits down on the stool beside me adn starts an unconfortable conversation. He says he likes my veins. He goes on to say he likes the way they pop out along my biceps and forearms. He tells me he's a business major and is the president of one of hte fraternities at the uniersity. I don't remember which one. Then he sets this pair of black leather fingerless gloves on the bar and asks me to put them on. Then he asks me to meet him later and fuck him. I tell him no and get up and sit somewhere else. Pretty soon, I started to feel extremely fucked up and dizzy. So i stagger home and pass out. Next morning that guy is in my room, and he's wearing the fingerless black leather gloves. I have no idea how he got there. I stand up and tell him to get out. He doesn't respond so I dragged him down the hall and pushed him down teh stairs. Then I ran to tghe toilet to puke. Needless to say, my asshole hurt. I fear the worst.

That's not good. :\ How long ago did this happen?

samadhi_smiles said:
a gay man rubbed my chest this weekend while i was dancing tripped out of my mind and giggled and couldn't stop saying I was furry underneath so furry so furry

not the wildest thing I ever seen but I laughed <3
Are you furry underneath so furry so furry?

Lets see. I saw a girl masturbating in the line at this past EDC (just ask Spencer), Saw a dude getting head at the EDC before that, saw a couple having sex at the EDC before that one, I shared a girl with a group of my friends back in the day, got aggresively come on to by my female cousin, at my buddy's house sitting on the couch with the kids of his girlfriend (age 13&15) when we hear the LOUD sex screams coming from their mom. That's all I can think of right now...

I didnt' shoot the whole bottle, but I still got off on it. And it goes without saying that I have experimented with a lot of different substances and will try almost anyting that sounds interesting if it's not likely to kill me.
History
Adrenochrome's history is intimately tied to its identity as a metabolite of epinephrine. In Canada, it is rumored that during World War II, supplies of fresh adrenaline sometimes ran short. In emergencies, when some patients had to be given adrenaline from old stock -- adrenaline that had oxidized and turned slightly pink -- they experienced temporary hallucinations. This may have led to the legend of "pink adrenaline." This effect is substantiated today by product inserts in injectable epinephrine products which warn, "Do not use if it is pink, brown or contains precipitate. Epinephrine is sensitive to light and air, and is unstable in 5% dextrose." [Epinephrine is indicated in the emergency treatment of allergic reactions to insect stings or bites, foods, drugs and other allergens as well as idiopathic or exercise-induced anaphylaxis.] Epinephrine is also one of the oldest intraocular pressure-reducing agents (for glaucoma) and although the mechanism of action is obscure, it is believed alpha and beta-receptor stimulation promotes increased outflow. Ocular side effects limit epinephrine's long-term use, and it is rarely used today.
I just found this on erowid. My bottle of adrenaline was definitely a pinkish color (the bottle glass was brown, but once in the syringe, the substancd that had been in the bottle was pinkish) and old stock. In light of this new information, I was more than likely shooting a mixture of at least some adrenaline (epinephrine) and its oxidization product adrenochrome (the stuff H.S Thompson was shooting in Vegas), which could explain why i found it to have recreational merit.

Last edited:
lunanueva said:
This isn't too exciting, but it kinda grossed me out and made me believe in love at the same time.

I was at a Who concert when I was about 17 and I saw an older couple going at it in the grass. They had no care in the world, but that left much to be desired for me. Maybe if they had been attractive...
why should only attractive people feel like they can have public sex :!

I think its hot that two older unattractive people care so little for what you think that they'd do it in the grass in front of you :D

One time skywise and I were up on this WWI memorial that gives a good view of the Kansas City skyline (yes, there is one :p). We looked down where a couple fountains are and we see a very (I'm talking 12 here) young couple leaning over the railing. I first think "oh, that's so cute. They're looking into the water" but then I realize "nope... they're fucking, from behind, and hard". It wasn't so much the public sex that weirded me out. More of it being a war memorial and them being 12ish. I can't go back there without thinking of those two.

Personally I think seeing public sex is pretty bland compared to some of these other stories but I wanted to contribute. :)

khaosddt said:
what kind of animals do you fuck?
Or what kind of animals fuck you?

8o 8o 8o ????????????!

I don't even have any good stories for this thread... *thinks*
One time my ex best friend wanted to "stop by" a friends house while we were out shopping. So we did. As soon as we walk in the door we sit down in the living room with this male friend of hers and she looks at me and says "be right back okay?" and she and the guy dissappear down the hall. Loud groans and screams ensued, and as I sat there, trying not to giggle I began looking around the room and seeing all these family pictures of this dude with his wife and their kids, and I'm like UMMMMM...

I sit there terrified thinking the wife is going to come in any minute to find me sitting in here living room while my friend is fucking her man down the hall. Luckily they finished in about 5 minutes, she came back out, we left, and I'm all quiet and confused (didn't know she was fucking this guy, OR that he was married). We get into the car and are getting buckled in and she just looks over at me and goes:

"I'm crazy huh?"

;)