Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

Shadow people were probably the most common experiences for me. I used to go sit out the front of our apartment block and look at all the cars parked in the street. As I stared at them they gradually all became human in some way or another. After a while tho I loved seeing what I called 'My Guys'. Every time I would drive into the city at 2am or something heading back to the clubs, there they all would be in their positions on the side of the road (when you get up close to them though you realise its just a rubbish bin, or a light pole, or a tree, etc) ...

I've also had Jesus walking around outside my window which was a bit strange because we lived three floors up! I was convinced that he was following me because the night before I could have sworn he actually cut the taxi cue and stole our cab ... :)

after a few days up I went home and my mom told me to get her some movie from blockbuster so my dad drove me there and I got the movie, but on the way back my dad drove past our house and just kept driving. well I freaked out and started yellin shit like "STOP THE FUCKING CAR LET ME OUT NOW STOP THE FUCKING CAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP THE CAR" this was right before a red light, so he had to stop anyway, but he turned around and was just like "what the hell... youre crazy" and im like "im crazy? STOP THE FUCKING CAR" and right then we hit the red light and I got out of the car and ran home.

haha he didnt talk to me for the rest of the day

oh yeah and im new here

^^^^^^^WHAT THE FUCK......some of these stories are sounding a bit made up..........I would post my psycosis stories (2) but i dont like to think about them and both times i ended up in the mental hospital wondering what the hell happened

My only experience with meth psychosis thus far happened a couple of years ago. I was some kind of a stupid mofo back then, cuz I already have scizophrenic tendencies, so doing meth wasn't a good idea (but what do I care, I'm insane already) I had been up for about 5 days, and was pretty mental at this point. I was desperately trying to get to my friends house because I knew I was about to crash. My brain kept telling me " core meltdown in T minus 40 minutes" as I was hauling ass to make sure I didn't collapse. Because if I collapsed in the streets like that, the police would get me. "T minus 20 minutes to core meltdown" at this point I was seriously losing my mind. Everything around me was turning bright orange, like it was on fire. I was 2 blocks away from my friends house when this shadow flew across the sky. I looked up and saw this huge dragon, and I knew that it was gonna eat me. I was running like fuck at this point, screaming and spewing all sorts of gibberish. The dragon kept swooping down lower and lower, getting ready to set me ablaze. "T minus 7 minutes"
I seriously thought I was gonna die, so I'm running as fast as I can trying to outrun this gigantic, winged monster. The dragon was right behind me, and I was about a foot away from my friends door. I practically busted the door down in my efforts to escape. I slammed the door behind me and heard a loud thud as the dragon hit the door. My friend was on the stairs staring at me saying "wtf is wrong with you?" I could barely breathe, trying to say "d-d-d-Dragon chase me!" He knew I had lost my mind but he wanted me to calm the hell down, so he went outside to investigate. He went outside and looked around, but nothing was there. I ended up passing out after a couple bong hits, a few beers and some bars, which helped awhole lot in keeping me from going into shock after being chased by that godawful thing. After two days of sleeping, I went outside to see if that bastard of a dragon was still around....I didn't see him, but I could hear him...I now know that there was no dragon, but I'm never gonna go outside when twacked out again. Goddamn dragon:p :p :p My friend told me I was such a jackass for doing that, he said I was completely incoherent, speaking nothing but gibberish. He still messes with me about it to this day, saying things like "watch out, the dragon might get ya if your twacked!" and calling me don quixote. For all I know that dragon coulda just been a 747 in the clouds:p :p :p

Re: HeH!

shancan said:
These stories seem really fuckin funny to me. But how do you guys that experienced this wild shit feel about it?

Do you look back at these strange paranoid experiences with a feeling of fond (perhaps funny) reminiscence?

Or does it all feel like an awful nightmare, something you would never want to do again? If so, does it keep you from doing it again?

Most of my paranoid experiences i can look back and laugh at but by far the most terrified moments of my life have been a result of drug induced paranoia and their memory can still makes me feel off.

One time what happened was i thought my neighbours had taken their dog for a walk 'as cover' then stood out of view from my balcony while i was out there having a ciggy and deliberately talked loud enough for me to hear about how they were onto how big a druggy i was and that they were calling the police or coming to bash me (there was debate between them), this i thought they did just to harrass me.

I went back inside listened out the windows and they were still talking about me they must of known i would continue listening when i went in, i listened for about half an hour and they just kept talking about me. I then decided to get my (straight) brother out of bed, you know just to check i wasn't being paranoid ;) and when he came to the window he couldn't hear anything but while he was there i couldn't hear anything either so i figured rather than it just being in my head that even though i hadn't been able to spot them in half an hour of looking out from those windows that they must be out there but able to see me and were strategically not talking when my brother came to the window. The next plan of action was to open every window on that side to the house and switch out all the lights, so they couldn't see me or my brother and maybe fool them into thinking i wasn't listening anymore so there would be no point in them continuing talking.

I listened again and they were still talking about me, my clever lights out ruse had fooled no-one, so i went and got my brother back out of bed and asked him to listen again still he couldn't hear anything and proceeded to call me the paranoia king and went back to bed pissed off. Again while listening with him i hadn't heard anything either and disregarding suggestions i was paranoid thus determined they could still see me in the dark so now what i decided to was to walk away from the window then i got down on my stomach and slid myself along the carpet till i got to the window then just sorta held up my head so ear was just below the window. Would you believe it they were still talking about me.

I slid between a few different windows still trying to figure out exactly where they were and see if they would keep talking, they did so with all the courage i could muster i went out the back and tried to sneak around to the side where i figured they were hiding behind some trees and shrubs when i got there they were no where to be seen but i could still hear them, they must of gone back to their house and be sitting in the backyard (that i couldn't see into) and continuing to talk about me, clearly they were making a night of this. I went back into my house did a bit more sliding and listening but was eventaully able to get a hold of myself.

See that i can look back on and out of context, though it isn't nearly as insane as some the other stories in this thread and pretty run of mill for tweaker paranoia stories, i can laugh at the immense retardness of it especially trying to out play voices in my head. However in context theres for me its not quite so funny, when i first "heard" them talking i just lay on the floor of my balcony my whole body shaking completely unable to pull myself together and get up for like 5 minutes (longer than it sounds), this a result of a combination of fear and a meth+mda comedown and despite the fact i thought i was being watched and to lay there shaking would only confirm suspicisions and make my neighbours more likely to call the cops. Also I only got a hold of myself because of that little high after vomiting, i vomited purely due to anxiety. So i guess you could say experiences like that i have mixed feelings looking back on it.

I still do meth and mda but i don't use meth anything like i used. I think i learnt to control the paranoia after the experience above now i'm able to tell when i'm getting paranoid and able to talk myself down and distract myself rather than letting it snowball.

after a few months of iv meth i believed that witches sat on my roof all night and the devil lived under the bed a complete gibbering loon how the social services didnt come and take the kids i will never know.anybody ever listen to "shadow radio" i am too knackered to write a full account but oh boy its naughty my head has just wacked of the screen bye bye

i watched a man across the street with a cotton candy shack feed a giraff. i saw a mailbox beat the shit out of my friend's car. i was at his house, and his mom came out into the livingroom and asked me what i was doing because i had been staring out the window for so long. i told her that she had better get tegan (my friend) so he could stop the mailbox from beating up his car. she asked me if i had smoked pot the night before cause this was like seven in the morning. i looked at her like she was stupid, and looked back out the window, and everything was fine on the car and the giraff was gone. so i looked for awhile in disbelief wonering what the fuck. then shit started to happen again and i new i was fucked up. the giraff and candy shack was being formed from a tree and garage across the street, and the mailbox thing was fucking funny. i realized i had to say somthing to my friend's mom, so i looked back all fine and sayed that i couldn't sleep the night before and was suffering from sleep deprivation.

i was spun as fuck hanging out at a person's house whom i didnt know. i went with a friend to see some of his friends, and one of them took us to his cooks house. we were all fucked up playing playstation, and i hear something hit the floor or somthing and someone yelling. i figured someone was in a fight and kept watching the game. next thing i know there is a gun in my face and i look down and everyones on the floor. i look back up like what the fuck is going on. then i see the state troopers, county mounties and PD run in the door. i instanly thought i was fucked. the guy that just moved in the basement of the house was fucking up and undercovers had been tracking him for awhile. i layed on the ground and watched everyone get searched and hauled off to jail. luckily one of the other guys had our shit because we were passing it around for people to use, so me and my friend didnt have shit on us. after about four hours they uncuffed us and let us go without even questioning us. it was a scarry and fucked up night. the funny thing is, we had a cooler of beer in the house, and the cop let us go back in and take it out with us. didnt even do a breathalizer or anything on us. just let us get in our car and drive off.

oh man this is great! haha im so glad i quit this stuff.
i remember one night sitting around my room by myself while totally geeked i looked out my window and watched a zombie walking in front of my house. it scared me so bad i starting thinking i was going to have a heart attack so scared i paced back and forth in my room trying to calm myself down for the rest of the night, totally afraid to look out my window again thinking that he was going to be right there stairing at me..

another time which is the first time i ever stayed up 6 days in a row, i was driving down the highway and every couple of minutes i would see a stopped 18 wheeler right in front of my car and id slam on the brakes then it would be gone.. thank god there were no cops around for that..

Uh, I don't get paranoid crazy style like some of you guys, but my friend Jer was driving me somewhere, and we were snorting lines off his dashboard on the local roads (yea yea), and we were driving right behind a cop. Jer started screaming about how the cop had been following him (despite the fact that the cop's in FRONT), and I was jus tin the passenger's seat laughing my ass off at how fucked up he was.

One time I did spend an hour killing a bug that wasn't real though.

Oh yeah and one of my roommate owns two cats, and when my friends and I were tweaking at my pad they started believing one of the cats was a narc and shit. Hahaha. I don't understand it, meth is like my weed, I get so chill when I'm on it.

ive got one. it was right after highschool and i had been tweaking for like 5 or 6 days, lots of crazy stuff happend. long story short i was super paranoid and hallucinating and thought the two friends i was with were demons and i made them drop me off at my moms condo (living in my own place, but we were closer to my moms condo) it was like or 9 o'clock at night and my mom wasnt home so i tried to calm myself down and went down to the condo pool. There was a full on pool party going on with bbq grills going, music, kegs, and 100's of people, i went down there and talked to some of the people. later i walked back to my moms house and she had got home, she knew i was really fucked up, but helped me calm down and let me stay there. i told her about the pool party and asked i she was going and she looked at me like i was crazy, and said, 'um no honey, the pool is closed for cleaning, doesnt open back up for two days. i had hallucinated the entire thing.

Taken from the I Love Tranny Hookers and I Wish I were a Hermaphrodite board...

"I was SO fucked up on the speed and i was with this boy that wanted to be fisted... I'd never fisted anyone before, so i was just ramming it in it... Mind you, at this point i had a wierd set up with mirrors all around the bed and one on the ceiling so im watching myself fist this guy while hes smoking speed out of a broken lightbulb. I stop fisting him cause its time to fuck right? so im fucking him hanging on to the wall for leverage (you know how you fuck when your on speed like a fucking jackhammer into paper-punched hole) and plowing away for like, five hours.... well we got about 20 minutes of sleep and then he left... well i fell back asleep for a few hours (now its 6pm) and wake up too.... what i like to refer to as shit wall... a giant my hand print in dark brown shit crust on my mirror. wierd. but really fucking funny. shit wall... hahahhahhaa"

"OhWWW I remember once I had a "DATE",and this guy called wanting to MEET me he sounds cute and young on the PHONE,But GAWD was he A MUTANT when he arrived ,he looked like the texas chainsaw massacar((Leather FACE)) big and tall like him too! He begged me to GASH him... IM full service but in this case you have to lie,so I said THE hormones get in the way of a errection, SRRY ! He begged and cried PLZ ,PLZ ,PLZ, so he paid me a LARGE "DONATION"almost a GRAND,HE smoked some TWEAK I wasnt into that, at the time! WE STARTED to ((PLAY)) he started screaming and HOWLING like a wolf AND the most horrible thing was, he had slashes and cuts accross his face, ONE eye going one way the outher going UP and around, I couldent look at him, his tounge lashed out at me like a lizzard. IT was horrible!!!!!!!! I never knew TWEAK made you behave in such manners. IT was TRAMATIC for me, HE was pushing into my CROTCH, shit droping out of his ass on my blanket 'I lost it' screamed, *PUKED* up my take out, he rolled over on my vomit and started to back his ass up on me, Screaming owwww OHHH owwww OHHHHHHH WEE WEE WEE WEE he turned around and with his LIZARD LIKE tounge slashing out at me and swishing his head side to side, asked*( GET THIS)* IF there was a problem????? I ALREADY APPLYING my makeup for the next "DATE" HOLDING my 9mm tightly, told him HIS time was up and he should LEAVE,I was furious my home smelled of, CROTCH-ROT,ACETONE((TWEAK)), AND of FAT CHAINSAW MASSACARE Anal leekage!!!
I was seriously DAMAGED emotionaly after that!!! IM SOO FUCKING serious it was a feeling ILL never forget ... I think I cryed for a bit and sat in sadness for a few days... I got over it , after I went shoping... BUT ILL NEVER forget that look/smell and those words* IS there a problem*"

My friend gets a really really one track mind when she tweaks. We drove about 30 minutes south down to OC to go pick up some shit, we smoked only 2 bowls there, and she was all one-track minded crazy style it was scary. We went back up on the 5 freeway and missed the 405 and when I told her we couldn't make it back to Long Beach on the 5, instead of turning back, she said, "Don't worry, we'll find our way back, I just gotta keep going north on the 5."

WTF?

me and a buddy had been awake for a few days... dont quite remember how long... well i had finally went home... it was about 3 in the morning and my brother was on the computer... he was watching me run around the house with a bat and a stick... he asked me why i was runing around and i informed him that midgets with large assault rifles where trying to rob the house and it was job to stop them... but they kept ducking behind the wall any time i got close to them.... what does this all add up to people... Shadow people... they fucking suck