• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

MEGA - Grades! Majors? Graduation!!!

25 students, mean grade of ~88 percent (almost a B+).
Join my discussion section! I don't take pleasure in punishing you!
Actually, don't--I hate grading your papers.

ebola

Good job for most of you guys and gals especially considering our love for mind-altering substances!!!

general chem - b
calc2 - a
intro to engineering - a
some graphics class - a
american public policy - a

3.78 :)

Titrations aren't to bad. I seem to have a decent eye for such things. I'm not looking forward to having lab at 9:30 in the morning though.

well it's not that they are difficult...more that they are very easy and Boring and drop drop drop drop drop drop drop halfdrop halfdrop blah blah at the very end trying to reach that perfect endpoint and in my QA lab at least we had to do a looot of them

Very true, but at least it isn't staring at a reflux or distillation set up. They drive me nuts.

Biochemistry: A-
Genetics: A
Organic Chemistry: B
Macroeconomics: A-
Physics I: A
Physics Lab: A

Orgo sucks cocks, that is all. Tests were completely open notes. Test average? 56%.

Biochemistry: A-
Genetics: A
Organic Chemistry: B
Macroeconomics: A-
Physics I: A
Physics Lab: A

Orgo sucks cocks, that is all. Tests were completely open notes. Test average? 56%.

damn 6 classes...good fucking job...what's your major?

Still Life Photography: A
Introduction to Modernism: A-
Photoshop 3: B
Architectural Photography: C+

Architectural photo was a bitch and a half, so I'm content with the grade (considering most people in the class did worse). 3.31 GPA, I won't complain :D

English Comp 2 A-
Human Anatomy and physiology F
Human Anatomy and physiology lab F
College Algebra C-
Intro to Computer Concepts F
Gpa 1.80

I went to jail for 10 days this semester and it effected my grades drastically

Intro to computer concepts (3rd times the charm)
American Literature
Art Appreciation
Oral Communications

I am enrolling in the local community college witch is a hotbed of drug users and under achievers but hey its $700 a semester

Or maybe I'm bitter about my astronomy class and the final thing.
I was too sick to go to finals, I have to drive.

Class 1 Astronomy was hard as fuck. I don't know what his issue was. Well he never contacted me to make it up and the center was closed for the holiday. SO I didn't get to take a final when I had busted my ass all term just to TRY to keep up!
D

the 2nd one was SO IMPORTANT! It is 3 consecutive classes in my major. So if I fial one I cant graduate to next year. I had been working on the paper I had started last term, again this term and then I have to defend my research and shit. I didn't turn it in. He did email me and said I could leave it up there if I would drive the 1/2 hour. I did, it was closed. I don't know what happened.
Grade in this pass or fail class...
A

There is a GOD!

Last edited:
I'm gonna promise myself that I'm going to act like a damn adult and do it right.
Who is gonna want to hire me when I have Ds in courses!

I wanna thank marijuana, Wu-Tang Clan, tha Bic Corporation, Altadis USA for the Palmas, Dr. Shulgin, and a major thanks to Dr. Hofmann... See ya when we get there... Couldn't have done it without you guys!

I'm gonna promise myself that I'm going to act like a damn adult and do it right.
Who is gonna want to hire me when I have Ds in courses!

generally, employers won't look at your grades...if you're qualified and have a degree, you'll EARN the position you deserve..

capture3pk.jpg

fuck yea, i'm happy with it

Stat 200 Elementary Statistics

phil 005 Intro to Philosophy

engl 202a Effective Writing: Writing in the Social Sciences

phys 150 Technical Physics I

Last edited: