Votes: 34 13.1%
  • Not in a relationship and do

Votes: 61 23.5%
  • In a relationship and do not

Votes: 116 44.6%
  • In a relationship and do

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
I don't but if I was gonna sleep with someone who I didn't know well I probably would.
Anyway, I like to be able to pull out and blow my load all over the girl and using a condom takes away the excuse to do that, Then the girl will be like "why don't you just cum in the condom?" and I'm sorry folks but thats just no fun.

And yeh I know that this little reason should not be enough to justify unprotected sex and it's not healthy and I could get diseases and blah blah blah blah.

Wait, who am I kidding? I never get laid anymore anyway. So I guess the short answer is "NO I don't use a condom when I fuck myself."

I can not keep my dick up in a condom...

its like getting your back strached with a winter coat on....

you dont feel jack sh*t

XperienceMe said:
I can not keep my dick up in a condom...

its like getting your back strached with a winter coat on....

you dont feel jack sh*t
arginine

I hate using condoms they make me blow way too quickly (not really sure how that works but I last a lot longer bareback), but unless I'm in a longterm relationship 8/10 times I use protection yes, unless the girl makes it clear that she's on the pill, I know this is stupid from the standpoint that I could get an STD but I actually don't care, sex without condoms is just way better lol, and I'm a really good judge of character...

Gldm said:
Honestly, how many people on here complain about how people believe the things said by programs like DARE, and then attack anyone who even mentions they might not use a condom every single time they ever have sex, even with a regular partner?

How many believe this stuff so strongly they think they can just go screw anything that breathes and they're invincible because they're "always safe", yet are still at risk for the majority of STDs including incurable ones like herpes, HPV, and hepatitis?

How many insist on condoms every time for anal or vaginal sex, claiming that the risk is too high without one, but then claim "oral isn't that risky" and don't bother with it then? Exactly how much reduction in risk is or is not worth bothering with?

How many haven't checked the footnotes on that "99% effective" on the box and noticed it says "vs pregnancy only"?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying throw them out. Condoms do reduce your chances of contracting STDs. Unless you're fucking someone who's got a latex allergy that causes them to tear and begin bleeding profusely, in which case things are then actually worse. Then you're up into sharing needles levels of dangerous.

But while they do reduce chances, they most certainly aren't foolproof. They aren't anywhere near it. But a lot of people seem to have bought this brainwashing constructed by politicians that were pressured to "Do Something! (TM)" to look good wholesale, and no longer care about being selective in partners.

How many of you ask someone if they have an STD first? Or do you just roll one on and have at it, figuring hey you'll be fine? Ever ask someone if they're allergic? Do you carry an extra non-latex one in case you run into someone?

Usually I don't even bother posting rants like this, because the responses usually come as flames intended to be loud enough so that all the people who don't want to hear it can continue sticking their fingers in their ears and going "La la la la I can't hear you!" That way they can pretend there's nothing to be afraid of and can be as promiscuous as they want, then point fingers at someone else if something bad ever happens, because it can't be their fault if they were always safe like they were taught, like good little boys and girls. It's like trying to tell an alcoholic that your monthly pill habit isn't as harmful as their nightly binge drinking.

^+1,000 I agree.