• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

BL guys- tell me what getting a boner is like? (research!)

MynameisnotDeja

Bluelight Crew
Tee hee.

No really, I'm working on my novel right now so this is research.

Being a woman, I can certainly describe the feelings of becoming aroused, but I'm not sure how it feels for a man.

The main character in my book is a guy, and I definitely need to tune into what things are like for him in this way.

So tell me exactly what its like for you. Be descriptive as possible, thats what I need. Say you get a boner and its not when you are going to have sex, what is it like? Does it hurt or just go away after awhile?

Also is getting a boner different if you havent had sex in awhile? (like a couple weeks or a couple days without jerking off or anything)

And one more thing, tell me what it feels like to be inside a woman, as thats obviously something I'll never feel.

This will really help me in working on my book I really appreciate any answers.

:)

honestly he just kinda starts showing up....like the first half of him standing on his own his doing. after that it feels like a muscle constricting. never hurts unless fully erect with nothing to do.

when I havent had sex in a while it just feels alot more intense (constricting wise)

have someone suck on you finger and go up and down....times that intensity by 100 and think about it being the warmest feeling in the world while still wet!

MMMmm. I'm turned on now. :)

Constricting. Good word. I'm going to use that.
Keep em coming!

Writing is fun. ;)

Stick a finger straight out: imagine that it can't bed AT ALL, that is swollen VERY firm, and that rubbing it feels amazing and if it's not being rubbed it aches to be rubbed

sylvan Wanderer said:
Stick a finger straight out: imagine that it can't bed AT ALL, that is swollen VERY firm, and that rubbing it feels amazing and if it's not being rubbed it aches to be rubbed

+1

also don't forget about the feeling of blood rushing, how your balls tighten, and how sometimes it's fast and sometimes it's slow and you get the initial feelings of blood rushing into your cock, then you get semi hard and then fully hard and how most men wake up hard and sometimes you have to pee badly when you wake up hard and despite what they tell you in sex ed classes it's not totally impossible to pee with a boner.

also when men get aroused it's not like we'll see a naked man/woman/whoever we're into and automatically get hard.

It can happen fast/slow and some guys need to do things like touch their penis more or rub it or just think more sexy thoughts or I know some men that get hard nipples and touch those while they get hard. Or sometimes you'll just be going along your day and sitting at work or wherever and you'll start fantasizing about sex out of nowhere and get hard.

Some guys will get hard and if they can't have sex or jack off or they stay hard for awhile and are really turned on they'll leak precum and some men don't leak precum at all.

for myself if I haven't had sex or masturbated alone for awhile like days/weeks I get hard a lot faster and easier than if I do it daily a few times.

also my penis is a lot more sensitive when I haven't had sex/masturbated for a few days/weeks and I personally can't really hold off not masturbating for more than a few days or even more than a week unless I'm doing it on purpose for someone or I'm badly depressed and not horny at all.

Also after sex/masturbation lots of men have to pee but this cleans out the penis/urethra. There's another thread about this called enlarged prostate in SLR, see here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=375900

Last edited:
Ok this isn't gonna help you, but I find that getting hard and coming feels almost exactly like picking a lock. It was so weird the first time I picked a lock.

I start getting horny/ thinking about fantasies , than i feel (well not feel , But blood starts rushing into my penis 'Chubbing it up' than I need to think more about the fantasies or whatever iam thinking about and it will become FULLY ENGORGED with blood to the poiint where it's huge and almost throbbing. (Iam not huge, I* have an average whire guy dick 6-6 1/2 inchyes and about twice as fatter than a cigar).

Boners are weird, but the perception of feelings about them is entirely situational.

eg. boner at the pool while doing CPR for swim lessons on hawt girl = embarassing

eg. two hawt chicks in the hot tub, checkin out your uber unit = pride

Its funny how everyone is different. My boyfriend told me "No you never get a boner in public! You just control it!" and acted like the very idea of getting a little erect anywhere other than bed was insane. Haha.

Thanks for all the responses. I think I'll be able to describe it now lol.

Also some men's precum drips slowly like honey and sometimes it can be a bit faster but it doesn't come out like pee or semen unless the guy hasn't had sex or masturbated for like weeks.

But since you have a BF you probably already know this.

When I get a boner in public I'll shift it down my left pant leg, sometimes grab my crotch, and I don't care who sees it!

As already described, it depends on the situation. If I'm already horny, even getting an erection is--for me--a pleasurable sensation almost as good as orgasm itself. If I'm not, though, then it's a clinical response whose overtones (Christ, can anybody tell?) drown out any pleasure. In any event, for me it's a warm, tingly, swiftly mounting fullness that occurs simultaneously with a withdrawal of the scrotum.

PriestTheyCalledHim said:
When I get a boner in public I'll shift it down my left pant leg, sometimes grab my crotch, and I don't care who sees it!

Doesn't it press up uncomfortably against your pants? I mean it is trying to stand tall, but the pants prevent it.

I just tuck it up in the waistband of my boxers or shorts and let my shirt cover it.

Carl Landrover said:
Doesn't it press up uncomfortably against your pants? I mean it is trying to stand tall, but the pants prevent it.

I just tuck it up in the waistband of my boxers or shorts and let my shirt cover it.

Not always. I'm not cut so maybe that has something to do with it? I also mainly wear boxers so it's not like I'm wearing something tighter like boxer briefs/briefs.

If it's for a long time and it's sticking straight out, yeah it's uncomfortable but I'll usually just push it to the side.

I like doing things to my penis/balls like tying them up and putting leather/rope, sometimes metal around them for hours because I like the feeling and for the bondage effect.

I've tried the waistband thing and that made me feel really uncomfortable and didn't feel natural or fun at all and I know some people who put their penis like that all the time in their underwear and that doesn't seem comfortable to me.

Carl Landrover said:

And if your shirt comes up your dick is poking out??? i don't get this shit at all.

I sit on it and if i have to walk i pray noone is looking...

i'm starting to feel all inadequate now. you know, you can stick it diagonally upwards, that allows for about another four inches before it peeps its head out. ;)

MynameisnotDeja said:
Its funny how everyone is different. My boyfriend told me "No you never get a boner in public! You just control it!"

Well that's a fucking lie!!

Sort of funny story though. When I was in high school, this kid got a boner in the middle of a presentation in front of the entire class. He was the only one up there and he was like, trying to shift it around even though he had the class's full attention and everyone could see what was going on. Everyone just started laughing.

Must have been like, the most embarrassing thing ever.

Psychedelic Gleam said:
And if your shirt comes up your dick is poking out??? i don't get this shit at all.

I sit on it and if i have to walk i pray noone is looking...

LOL the Kid in the movie SuperBad said that's what he dose when he gets a boner in class, he said it actually feels good too...... lol :)

lolitsjohn said:
Well that's a fucking lie!!

Sort of funny story though. When I was in high school, this kid got a boner in the middle of a presentation in front of the entire class. He was the only one up there and he was like, trying to shift it around even though he had the class's full attention and everyone could see what was going on. Everyone just started laughing.

Must have been like, the most embarrassing thing ever.

I bet you he is still paying Shrink bill for what that class put him through...... :( Funny too though, He should have some control, he probably went up there, and LIKE AN IDIOT started staring at the hottest chick in class, That'll do it!!!!!! :)

if you get a boner in public just tuck it under ya belt. Works pretty good in my experience. Can''t say it's too comfortable though.