View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Its not me dosing....already got em anyway ;)

swilow said:
I've always enjoyed a spaz-out after smoking DMT, I'm not sure if it would be called dancing so much as yoga-seizure-thrashing, but it sure is liberating.

Haha, very true.

I would IM 100mg of pure DMT if I had it.

I'm sure that would be a fucking intense trip since 50mg of DPT is pretty wild.

^^^why not try 50mg of dpt and 50mg of dmt. (IM)
I have never thried this combo but would imagine they would work together quite well

I've done that in the form of ayahuasca and IM DPT. The experience was perfectly nice, but there was very little synergy. Instead in felt like both drugs were content to do their own little dance in the corner at the same time--not tripping over each other's feet but not doing the tango either. I think to reach the legendary levels that such a combo seems like it should attain, DET or MET should be introduced as homologic matchmaker/orgy participant.

How to ingest DMT?

Let's keep this hypothetical. I have never seen DMT or had any experience with it. From what ive gathered so far its a powder, yellowish brownish tint.

I'm trying to figure out if i should snort it or smoke it. Ive never snorted anything in my life and would have no idea the right amount to take. All i have is a crappy 5 dollar pipe from a dollar store used for smoking pot, and a fairly nice bong that is also used for smoking pot.

I know you aren't supposed to directly put a flame on it and id rather smoke it. Is there anyway i can smoke it out of a pipe/bong? Or should i make a tinfoil tube/pipe and hold the lighter underneath and inhale?

Any help is apprciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to smoke it off foil. Also, lightbulbs, crackpipes, and a wide variety of other mechanisms suffice. Have a look at the above, too.

Don't smoke it with weed, it's a waste.

Oh wow didnt know how i missed this thread, thanks for the move and thanks for the edit :)

...I always smoke DMT in a bong personally; just ensure that the DMT is covered with a dried herb (say passionflowrer) so the combustion occurrs from the blazing plant matter, not the intenser heat of a lighter. If your an experienced bong-smoker, its a great method for taking DMT; ability to take massive massive rips and suck it rght deep into the lungs- more exposure to lung-sacs,more absorption I believe. I don't find smoking DMT pure, on foil, is very effective but I have a bad techniques in that regards.

swilow said:
bad technique
^ ah, yes, some of us learned how to handle a straw, some foil, and a lighter with some substances that aren't quite as, uh, deep

and yes you can smoke deems out of a stem haha

swilow said:
...I always smoke DMT in a bong personally; just ensure that the DMT is covered with a dried herb (say passionflowrer) so the combustion occurrs from the blazing plant matter, not the intenser heat of a lighter. If your an experienced bong-smoker, its a great method for taking DMT; ability to take massive massive rips and suck it rght deep into the lungs- more exposure to lung-sacs,more absorption I believe. I don't find smoking DMT pure, on foil, is very effective but I have a bad techniques in that regards.
I do the reverse. I first lay down a screen, then lay down some finely powdered herb and then sprinkle some spice over that. I then waft the flame over the DMT (not touching it) and the DMT liquidizes into the marijuana beneath it. Then slowly (very slowly) I decrease the space between the flame and the melted DMT. The melted DMT then vaporizes and with the force of my inhale (which is very long) I take in all the DMT (besides the miniscule bit that recrystalizes in my pipe). I eventually start burning the marijuana directly and inhale all of that to assist with lengthening the DMT flash.

Good idea to mix weed and DMT the first time? Id rather fully trip on DMT but if weed makes it easier to inhale I am all for it

samadhi_smiles said:
I do the reverse. I first lay down a screen, then lay down some finely powdered herb and then sprinkle some spice over that. I then waft the flame over the DMT (not touching it) and the DMT liquidizes into the marijuana beneath it. Then slowly (very slowly) I decrease the space between the flame and the melted DMT. The melted DMT then vaporizes and with the force of my inhale (which is very long) I take in all the DMT (besides the miniscule bit that recrystalizes in my pipe). I eventually start burning the marijuana directly and inhale all of that to assist with lengthening the DMT flash.

Right on, man. I love doing a double-toke like that!

Pudaan, bud synergizes beautifully with DMT. I like to sprinkle some DMT onto the weed in a joint before rolling it up. The high is amazing! However, if I were you, I'd hit straight DMT a couple times before adding herb.

i dunno if it's just me but i've never gotten more than a little head rush mixing weed and DMT

^ How much DMT did you toke? I like to hit about 25-35mg of DMT with a bit of herb. Really the herb is hardly noticeable because I've found the DMT overpowers every drug in my system (but like I said, I think it does lengthen the DMT trip).

For a first time, I definitely agree with psychedelicious that you should smoke straight DMT (its hard enough for some to figure out how to get all the DMT in ya without wasting any without thinking about smoking marijuana at the same time too.

peace ya'll and happy tokes...
samadhi

I found melting it onto a small piece of indica hash gave a great experience
and slowed the ascent a bit.
Steadied the launch too cushioning the shock factor. You dont feel it as such just know its there.
Then when you come down your slightly stoned and nicely comfortable.

....I find that weed takes effect on me quite a bit longer then it takes for DMT, so I don't really notice if I smoke it with weed as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.