View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody combined other tryptamines with the changa? Such as perhaps MET or DPT?

I tried sprinkling the last bit of MET I had on my changa (probably only ~8mg) and combined with the MAOI (which I was on already also having hit it a few minutes ago) and the DMT (~20mg) I tripped fairly hard for about 20 minutes.

It was very strange, like a high dose mushroom trip. It came on very slowly and just kept building and building. Where with just smoked tryptamine the peak would be basically up and right down, this was a plateau. It stabilized and allowed me to experience it more languidly.

Usually with smoked tryptamines I keep my eyes closed because the rush and onset is so intense (and I find the CEVs beautiful), but with this I opened my eyes and stared at a candle while tripping. Very amazing and beautiful things happened to my bowl as I stared in it (ha classic tripper type feelings, "I'm getting SUCKED into my bowl, man!!!!").

Anyways, highly recommended. Next up is combining some DPT with the DMT mix.

I also want to try opium added to the mix.

Cannabis will always be there of course ;)

Perhaps kanna (smoked this alone, its weird I can't tell if I like it, supposedly it synergizes with cannabis and DMT though).

Last edited by a moderator:
samadhi_smiles said:
Theoretically the MAOI should potentiate the DMT a bit so you may need to smoke less DMT than you would without the MAOI.
Have you heard anything about how much MAO is actually in the blood? I've always been curious. I do believe that DMT is potentiated by MAOIs even when it's injected, as the one time I've done this at 50mg IM it caused an overdose of sorts. Without the MAOI (rue) I would have been fine at 50mg. However, I was also on a cocktail of other psychedelics at the time, which really muddies any conclusions I can make about it--it's more of a hunch based on the fact that I've combined ayahuasca with the drugs in the cocktail without incident in the past (I suppose it's also possible that the speed of the onset was significant in the negative response.) The faster the ROA (esp. IV or smoked) the less time MAO should have to break down the DMT though, right?

I am pretty certain that MAOIs lengthen and alter the quality of IM 4-AcO-DMT (adding 2-3 hours and making it more ayahuasca-like), but the intensity remains roughly the same, suggesting that it takes MAOIs a while to really start on the molecules in the first place. I would expect a similar effect (qualitative and duration differences) on smoked or IV DMT because these ROAs probably escape much of the MAOI metabolism in the blood by virtue of sheer speed, and so their peak levels ought to be about the same with or without MAOIs.

So, I was planning to buy 1 gram of DMT. Now I would better wait another 2 weeks because then he has "white crystalline DMT".
What's the difference? Does the color matter? Is it worth the price? It would be my first time, so I don't know really what it must be like... :)

Generally, the more clear and crystalline the smoother the smoke will be on you. If you wanted to, you could just buy the cheaper less pure stuff and purify it fairly easy for at the most maybe 10 dollars (for the solvent for recrystallizing).

^I've heard that even a slight impurity (like 0.5 percent) can give a chemical color. Unless you're waiting for pure synthed DMT over extracted or the first batch is not only colored but also gooey or oily, which suggests substantial impurities, the difference probably isn't worth paying an extra 50 euros on the gram for unless the more expensive stuff is the only thing available.

very true
And sometimes white spice is still harsh. Might as well buy the cheaper stuff and if the purity causes it to be too harsh then purify it further. Most likely it would be fine

well psood0nym, I think harmaline interacts with DMT in more ways than protecting it from destruction.

There seems to be a synergy between the psychoactive effects.

hey, I feel like I can move myself into the tripping mindset at will now after a few nights of smoking DMT in a row (I remember this from last spring).

It is a very powerful feeling. Walking down the street I feel much 'groovier' than normal (hard to explain, but when I trip I feel like I'm in a 'groove' jamming to music only I can hear).

I highly recommend this!

INDOLE AWAY!

^Hell yeah, consistent exposure to DMT has rendered me into states of bliss for several weeks; nostalgic, beautiftiful, wistful emotions would swamp me at the slightest prompting; brief smell of grass/trees, slant of sunlight, shiver of wind etc. It seems to 'connect' a lot of otherwise seemingly discconected ideas and aspects of reality...I get a tremendous re-connection with my past and my childhood after repeated smoking of D em TeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeEeEeEeeEEeee.

samadhi_smiles said:
Has anybody combined other tryptamines with the changa? Such as perhaps MET or DPT?

I tried sprinkling the last bit of MET I had on my changa (probably only ~8mg) and combined with the MAOI (which I was on already also having hit it a few minutes ago) and the DMT (~20mg) I tripped fairly hard for about 20 minutes.

It was very strange, like a high dose mushroom trip. It came on very slowly and just kept building and building. Where with just smoked tryptamine the peak would be basically up and right down, this was a plateau. It stabilized and allowed me to experience it more languidly.

I believe the changa I recently smoked was DMT, b.caapi and MET but I may be wrong....very different and more enjoyable (mentally) then plain DMT and easier to smoke; sickening though (stomach).... I have heard nanobrain mention on bluelight somewhere smoking some of j's changa and mentioning DPT being an admixture. I plan on adding some DPT to the DMT/passionflower mix I currently have and seeing where that will take me.

samadhi_smiles said:
I also want to try opium added to the mix.

I dunno, how safe would the alkaloid mix of opium be with the b-carboline mix of caapi? I would be wary, but thats just a 'hunch'. I don't think you really want to potentiate the effects of thebaine to be honest; it alone can cause seizures and anxiogenic effects- plus the noscapine which can be dissociateve- not to mention the analgesic alks too. Be careful, I'd say.... FWIW, DMT and opium is great; DMT and morphine is great; DMT and heroin is great; but DMT by itself is GREATER. :)

<3 =D <3 =D <3
So i have taken a break from DMT for a while now.
Last time i smoked it was 5 months ago, almost to the day.

Reason being i dont trip to much in the winter in general and also during summer and fall i felt like i was abusing a beautiful sacrament so decided to abstain for a while.

Lately though as the weather has been heating up, leaves are starting to appear on trees and the urge to trip<3 has been returning.

I Spent the weekend on a wondeful combination of LSD, MDMA and ketamine :) .

Today to unwind a bit and rest myself i insufflated 40mg of oxycodone.
Oh man, i felt so great :)
calm, peaceful, happy

My girlfriend asks if i feel like smoking DMT abuot 10 minutes after i blew the oxy. For the first time in months (5) i say yes without hesitation.

So i smoked an unknown amount of DMT. Definately enough though ;)

Now heres the great part.

<3 i finally met an entity<3

after all the times i smoked it they finally came out to greet me.

Anytime i would worry for the slightest second they would send me messages of love to calm me.
One in particular was communicating with me the most while i felt like others were just scattered everywhere, running around, but i couldnt get a clear view.

I dont recall the visuals, which are usually pretty hard to miss, because i was too busy feeling extactic from meeting these creatures who eminate pure positive energy. Or maybe i have just forgotten them due to taking the oxy and a klonopin in the moring.

OMG, i am so thank ful for what happened to me. <3 i cannot express the respect i have right now for the power of this drug/our minds/god/<3

Saddly i dont remember too much of the trip because of the opiates. (i thik the klonopin i had taken about 7 hours earlier affected my memory aswell).

About 30 minutes later i tried to smoke another bowl and ended up nodding out during the peak of the DMT trip, felt like a waste. i basically just woke up about 12 minutes later confused and having mild visuals.

Up untill today i have only tried DMT either sober or on alcohol, and i think i prefer it that way.

Next time maybe with a little reefer:D because i actually havent tried DMT with pot.

hope i get to meet my new buddies again.

love+lite+deemsters

<3 =D <3 =D <3

Last edited:
well... as ^^(the love of my life <3 <3 ) said before we had some wonderful blasts of dmt this weekend =D

I have always felt entity presences since they first appeared, ive even been physically touched by one (well spanked actually 8) but its all good, most loving spanking ive ever gotten).... well this is besides the point.

I would love to put this in trip reports but im just going to summarize because i feel the people who browse this thread may appreciate it a bit more.

During the peak of my 2nd DMT blast of the evening (also on 40 mg Oxy and had smoked some bowls of bud) I found myself seeking out entity contact... they were definiely there, but as always they are a bit elusive most of the time, I kept dirrecting my attention to them and wanted to learn more about these entities that I keep encountering.

As I sought them out, I did in fact find them....... or should I say I found myself.
The entity that was always there, that was always guiding me through hyperspace was ME 8o..... actually it an EGO LESS manifistation of myself.
It ws the most surreal thing... meeting myself in hyperspace. <3 But at the same time it was all love, IMO the ego less self is the freest, most happy, most beautiful being in the world. It was just such a pleasure to meet me in that form.

Life is beautiful. Spring is beautiful. People are beautiful. Its just all about LOVE right HERE RIGHT NOW.

yes karma!!! That was beautiful!

both yours and delsyd's post :)

you guys rock :)

peace and hugs and love and light,
samadhi

Question: What is your experience with redosing with more DMT in the midst of an oral DMT ayahuasca type trip?

I am planning on trying oral DMT again very soon and want to trip very hard on it. I do not want to overdose on it and go so far that I forget the trip.

I am planning on dosing around 70mg of DMT with 150-200mg of harmaline (the harmaline spaced out a bit).

Have you ever redosed DMT midway through? Does it work well?

I have redosed DMT smoking it many times and I can say tolerance builds very slowly. I wonder if it is different for the oral route?

peace and love,
samadhi

On a high dose oral trip, you are simply overwhelmed, and thinking of doing anymore/redosing is probably the last thing on your mind. Best to just let go into the trip. :)

no, I understand that from my last (and only so far) oral DMT trip.

I am considering the possibility where I wish to push further into the mindspace of the ayahuasca trip. Not quite 'there'.

I mostly want to experience the intensity of entity contact on an oral DMT trip. Not sure if I can attain this intensity without getting amnesia, etc.

Some of the strongest ayahuasca trips I've had have come about through redosing. The evaporated and encapsulated mimosa extract wasn't quite doing it so I emptied 5-8 grams worth of mimosa into a glass and poured hot water on it. It hits much faster and harder as a liquid than as a dry and capped powder. Anyways, that was at about an hour after first alerts the two times I did it. I certainly didn't notice a tolerance build up at that point.

I remember someone telling me- if the subject wants the ayahusca trip to stop; eat hot fucking chillies. Just thought I'd say.....:)

thanks psoodonym, thats just what I wanted to hear!

But, I think 70mg will do me though for an intense ride!

Wikipedia said:
Insufflation: When DMT is insufflated (snorted through the nostrils) the duration is markedly increased, and some users report diminished euphoria for increased "spiritual" qualities of effect.

Someone who prefers this method? I've never been a great smoker: I rarely feel something from marijuana. I guess I'm doing something wrong when inhaling...

I don't want to waste precious DMT (or take too much of it). So, will I be fine when snorting or is this very painful? Or should I take it orally with a MAOI?

It was painful for me and requires a much higher dose than smoking dose.

I wouldn't worry all too much about taking too much if you are smoking it. You can slowly up the dose by taking more hits if you want...and even if you do too much, you'll just have an incredible experience.

One way that seems to work very well for ensuring you won't waste any DMT is to make some DMT-infused leaves. Take DMT, put it into alcohol and let it dissolve, add smoking herb then let the alcohol evaporate.

If you are having trouble getting effects from mary because of your smoking technique then I guess I can see how that could be a problem for smoking DMT.

Alls I am saying, is if you want to go the route of snorting, you will be using a lot more DMT at a time and personally I don't enjoy it this method nearly as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.