• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does your S/O know about your BL account (poll added)

Does your S/O know about BL

• Yes my S/O knows about BL

Votes: 141 68.1%
  • No my S/O DOES NOT know about BL

Votes: 66 31.9%

• Total voters

grimble crumble

Bluelighter
does your s/o know about your bluelight account

might be nice if this could be a poll but yeah just as the title says does your s/o know about your account and why or why not?

Mine does not, she most definetily knows about my drug use and is comfertable with it somtimes even indulges with me though I definetily am the heavier user of both of us, but she just doesnt know about my account and I like to keep it that way. no not becuase i have bunches of evil secrets that I talk about on this site, just becuase I like to think of it as the one thing that i have thats just kinda for me, i guesse part of or kinda like a "me time" type of thing to keep me sane. anyone else this way or feel this way or am i just a bit wierd

Last edited:
Yes she does. I have tried to get her to check it out but she just won't go for it. I could see her doing some good in SLR & TDS. She is very "square" and doesn't use drugs.

my main fuckbuddy sure does...she dosent seem to complain when shoot her with dilaudid or give her an oxy-80 to nom nom either!

grimble crumble said:
might be nice if this could be a poll but yeah just as the title says does your s/o know about your account and why or why not?

ask and ye shall recieve!!

Yes mine knows about it and she cruises through on her own *she dont post alot cause she is still warming up)

nah she doesn't, she knows i do drugs (only weed now anyway) but is not interested in them herself, so i figure she wouldn't be interested in this site.

My last few SO's have been regular posters on BL, and I've found it's a bit of a double edged sword.

On one hand, it means we share a huge array of similar friends and they understand my need to 'check BL' regularly and keep up to date with what's going down.. it has also meant they don't look down their nose when I mention my 'online friend from WA, or the US' etc. which is always nice.

On the other hand it means I feel a little restricted in what I can and can't talk about on here as I know all of my latest posts are just a click away.
It doesn't actually worry me at all, I mean I could say the same thing about having a lot of real life friends on here and having to edit what is posted for their consumption. If I really wanted to post about sensitive issues I always have my blog and I can limit people's access to that. :)

chicka toataly know of B/L... she down
i try n bluelight wen she sleepin or something but... she gots her forumz she like 2 participate in, not so much my taste, :|

nope, neither of them know but neither use drugs except for booze/caffeine/SSRIs, and they would probably find this site boring.

grimble crumble said:
anyone else this way or feel this way or am i just a bit wierd

You are a strange Gnome.

I have no S/O so i guess they don't know about my account 8o :)

PS> Are you wearing a scarlet tunic? With a blue-green hood? Does it look quite good?

teehee

iwish said:
You are a strange Gnome.

I have no S/O so i guess they don't know about my account 8o :)

PS> Are you wearing a scarlet tunic? With a blue-green hood? Does it look quite good?

teehee

well arnt you pretty observant and clever

maybe you join me on my big adventure amidst the grass...

we could also look at the sky, look at the river, arnt they good ;)