• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

highrailer

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, longtime lurker here. I have a chance today to get Opana ER 40's and was wondering if anyone here has tried this stuff out yet. Can you rail this stuff out or can you only bang it or what.

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus christ im glad this stuff is finally being available to some people. I have not tried it nor know anyone that has. All i know is that it comes in such high oral doses because the bioavailablity is pretty damn shitty something like 30%. But IV i think its pretty high, so i would say not to bang it unless you have a pretty high tolerance already or else a couple to many mg of that might make ya OD. If you do get it i wanna hear about ur expierence

luck bastard... snort it.. its supposed to have a much better intranasal bio availability than oral... that is of course if you're not an iv user

damn, you are a lucky bastard... i cant wait for someone to get it around my way. ohhh lawdy lawdy.

just got it. gonna try to rail a little piece first, maybe a quarter. How much should i try. I have about a 100 milly a day oxy habit.

^^^ Is your tolerance 100mg of OC all at once, and I am assuming youremove coating, crush well, and then snort, or swallow? If you can handle 100mgs OC IR at once, then I'd try 8-10mgs Opana snorted. Please let us know how tihngs went, as I'm sure everyone is quit curious. Any chance you'd be willing to IV it?

no not willing to iv at this point, too scared that if i ever start i will never go back, and do not want to end up like the buddies i have had that do IV. Yeah i can handle 100 mg at once intranasally. btw pic in gallery.

Try plugging it if your not confotable IV'ing, you'll get a semi close high without all the negative aspects.

The nasal bioavailabilty of oxymorphone is ~43%, IV-95%, oral is 10-20%. Therefore at least twice more of the drug is being absorbed when you snort it so i definitely recommend that you do this with your pill and not waste it. Is it a wax matrix pill like morphine/oxy and does it trun into a goo if its added to water. That would be sick if it was just like prudue oxycontins and could be shot without too much trouble. So how was it? Did you get fucked up and how much did you do? Anyway, 100mgs insufflated oxy is equal to about 25-30mgs insufflated oxymorphone and around 15-17.5mgs IVed.

I predict that Opana is going to suck balls orally. Just like Dilaudid. Just like Morphine.
The only good narcotics for oral use are the codiene based, ie hydrocodone and oxycodone.
The only truely useful question is: can it be broken down and injected and be of some use to get high?

since anywhere from 2-4x more oxymorphone is absorbed when snorted as compared to when taken as directed they should be great for snorting. much better than oc being that the nasal bioavailabilty for oc is a little less than the oral bioavailability. Also being a stronger drug than oxycodone... so even tho iv will clearly be the most efficient means of injestion insufflation should be a great option.. i can't think of any other opioid pills that has nasal bioavailability rates as high as these opana's do RELATIVE to the oral bioavailability. can anybody?.. are these as good for snorting as they seem?? please report how good it was, make sure to include how much was used, and the method of ingestion

Last edited:
It was very good. It did about 10 mg nasally each time and it took about 15 minutes before the high really settled in and took effect. It was very euphoric and nodtastic. It broke very easily and the pill was not as compressed as perdue oc 's are. I must say that it was a great experience though.

How did the character of the high compare to oxycontin and/or heroin if you have the experience?

never done H but this was a little better than OC, but if i could have done half of it at once(split it with my girl and did it twice) or even more it would have been even nicer. But no complaints here and if i get the chance to get more i will grab them up.

So you got high twice off of a 40mg pill with a tolerance to oxycodone? Hope these don't get a bad rep after some new person OD's on them.

Did it last longer than OC or was it about the same?

Sounds like it's relatively easy to break the time delay in them.:) Did your nose gel up?

I'd be interested to know if these gel up at all (like MScontins) when water is added. The ER ones probably do, but what about IR?

Oh maaan. I hope my dude can get his hands on some of these. MM MMMM. Can't wait.