• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

I just smoke weed now ! But before June I was walking around with a water bottle full of vodka (at work) eating kpin and Norco .

So do any of you guys have an emergency or 'back up' stash? I used to but I would usually end up forgetting where I put them.

Oh most definitely. Any time that I have less than 30 days supply of a day drug I start getting nervous. Unless it's something I can easily buy, but even still I keep a good bit on hand.

Oh most definitely. Any time that I have less than 30 days supply of a day drug I start getting nervous. Unless it's something I can easily buy, but even still I keep a good bit on hand.
I always intend to not use my emergency stash but usually do however once or twice I have come across a full pack of cocodomal that I forgot about one time was when I was really skint so it was a big boost plus I managed to make a spliff out of resin crumbs proper scruffy joint but it got me high that night was actually better than most nights where I have practically unlimited weed and lots of codeine

Dextroamphetamine around 30mg daily (sometimes I take breaks and sometimes I go on binges.) seems to help me a lot socially so I don’t mind it

Klonopin (sometimes rotate it and Valium for anxiety) most days 1.5-2mg but I’ve had to take 4mg on really bad days before. It’s drastically improved my life because I dealt with undiagnosed severe anxiety and panic attacks for years

nicotine if that counts. 2-3 cigarettes a day more if it’s very stressful some days I don’t smoke any tho. Also vape and dip some

weed when I have it. Obviously it just makes everything awesome, although I don’t usually get very much done when I get super high

Temazepam or flurazepam at night to sleep usually just 15mg