• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

Since 16.06 everday MDPV & Weed but i know this is only a phase how long it will take ? I dont know !

weed

most everything else really fucks up my digestion in one way or another, so I try to stick to every-other-day at least for adderall or opiates

I try to vary my substances, so as not to develop such an intense tolerance, but I just can't stay away from some form of opiate every day.

Normally:

40mg OC X2

or

40-50 mg of Hydrocodone thanks to CWE!

Oh yeah, and Nicotine.

marindingeeeeeeeeeee brahhhhh
and a couple of cups o' coffee

xanax
ketamine
caffeine
cigs...

use to be heroin on a daily basis but is\t' ain't gonna be any ore since last friday

Caffeine in the form of energy drinks every morning.

MDMA, Ketamine, and Nitrous weekly, when I go raving. I try to lay off the MDMA.

-PLUR

suboxone and valium, everyday. prescribed.

xanax/somas nearly every day, at least few times a week, when I need them. prescribed.

as for those things that aren't quite drugs because they can be bought anywhere: cigarettes nearly every day, and alcohol once, maybe twice a week.

Heroin-daily/ Heroin&coke-every 3rd day//Heroin,coke &an occasional hit off the meth glass

3000mg valpro
10mg abilifiy
600mg seroquel
20-40mg valium

i take these daily for bi-polar with manic tendancies..and i smoke pot..yet i still find it hard to slow down alot..anyone else on similar..? :)

Some fire ass dro and a few beers just about every night. About to have to stop smoking though because of court.

I do vicodin, xanax, klonipns, oxycontins whenever I can find them and have the money but def not every night.