• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

when I have it, k
god is it ever habit-forming, even in sobriety

benzo's, just cause they're relatively cheap, but breaks I do take to keep tolerance down

I use to do weed on a daily basis but at the moment I am trying to quit... Very hard to do when everyone around you smokes weed and keeps offering you cones!

I use to do about .5g - 2g of meth on a daily basis when I was 16 for about 10 or 12 months, now I don't touch that shit at all and don't plan on touching it ever again!

i smoke weed every day and have a few corona's 3-4 days a week i guess

smoke weed alot everyday but im goin far away where i have no connects soon so hopefully that'll help me stop

Currently taking 95mg's of methadone a day. I usually smoke an eighth of dank every 2 days, so about 1.8 grams of tree a day. Trying to quit smoking but i'm still at about 3/4 of a pack a day. Oh and I drink coffee every morning if you want to count that little bit of caffeine.

hash. in the form of brownies. really big hash brownies!!

hashbrownieeeqf7.jpg

=D

^^yay for hash brownies, but that looks like a huge fucking turd^^

anywho, I smoke bud on a daily basis and that's it these days.

if you'd asked six months ago, I would've had to say:

opiates
amphetamines
cocaine/crack
cannabis

it looks like a turd because they were left in a baggy and merged to create a super hash brownie :O there's about 20 2x1 portioned pieces in there lol

I smoke ear wax every day, which is just a thc extraction. And I'd love to take benzos every day but I don't let myself.

weed every day for 10- 15 years, barley ever missed although im just quit that in the past week so havin a little detox... right now i have to take 1mg of zanax a day to get out my front door and just basicly function...also nicotiene, since i quit weed im smokin 40 ciggas a day:(
back in the ol time i culda givin a much bigger list:|
must be settelin in my old age lol.