• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

in the process of quitting, i'm down to snorting 1mg of dilaudid at night, and .5mg of xanax a day. i'm almost out of the woods...

Daily Basis...

My daily basis consists of cymbalta for depression, metformin for diabetes type II, lamictal and abilify (mood stabilizers for bipolar), clonazepam for anxiety and recreationally Adderall and Ritalin.

By the way, amphetamines stink. Very soon you build a tolerance that can never be satisfied without risking your health or even your life. I am now trying to taper off my addiction and so far there has been no success. Even though they don't get me high anymore I still need to take them because I would be in bed from fatigue and depression for a week. The psychological depression is far worse and I imagine it lasts for a long time. I've only been off of them for a week in the last year and just when my body felt normal again the psychological addiction drove me right back. Moderation or abstinence is the only answer for these monster drugs.

I'm so intensely happy I don't use drugs on a daily basis any more. Thank god!

When I was at my worst I was using 100mg of Oxymorphone from a sterile vial IV two times a day, 10-50mg of Valium and enough assorted barbituates, muscle relaxers and other benzos to kill a horse.

almost every day: ephedrine...50-150mgs in the morning.
pretty often: some kind of amphetamine.

every day: alcohol...even if I dont get drunk...because I like to sip a glass of wine with my meals.

~0.2g marijuana (doesn't take much to bring me up!)
2-4 cups of coffee

The only drugs I've used which even come close to "daily use" is cocaine. Luckily I dont do coke nearly as often. But I've been a daily cannabis smoker for years now. Actually I guess caffeine too, I drink tea everyday and when I used to drink coffee a few months ago I consumed like a gram of caffeine every day 8o
I'm actually going to be sober for the next few months. :)

valium - 20mg a day
marijuana - up to 1.5g a day
focalin- 5mg a day
marinol - 0-40mg a day
suboxone - 0.2-0.5mg a day
imodium - 1-4mg a day
ambien/sonata - 20-40mg a day

lol most seem to smoke weed daily

weed daily only now

used to be speed, weed, ambien

Opiates as much as possible and xanax every night. If it wasnt for xanax I would never sleep.

Coffee and kratom. Starting this semester I'll be cutting those out and will be back to using only piracetam, lecithin and vinpocetine daily with a weekly dose of DMAE in place of lecithin on Mondays.