• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

^^

Honestly, I usually go into it anticipating things to be really going for 8 hours, rather than 6. That minor point aside, you should still be back down to the ground in about 12 hours. Falling asleep may or may not come easily to you at that point, it's hard to say. Assume 'worst' case and dose earlier rather than later IMO.

It's definitely more energetic than mushrooms. That's not say you'll be particularly stimulated and bouncing around all over the place, but you definitely won't get that weighted-down groggy sort of feeling that comes along with a mushroom trip. Aches and such in general aren't uncommon, but they aren't really anything to be concerned about.

One is a good place to start. Less and you, in all likelihood, are going to wish afterward that you had taken more. More and you might feel overwhelmed if your hits are particularly strong. It's all up to whatever you feel comfortable with.

Have fun. :)

Hey can anyone compare intensity of trips in hits of acid, to grams of shrooms. Lets assume the hits of acid are around 50ug (if this is a good assumption) if not just give the number you are going off of.

^ Nope, we can't. The difference in potency of different strains of mushrooms and different hits of LSD is too great, plus ,the experiences are quite different in character anyway.

say I give the kind and a roughly calculated potency. Also, I have another question, what is the next day like. I have been contemplating this and reading a lot for about a year now. But, I still have a few random questions. Like, should I eat a lot before tripping. I hear that you do not have much of an appetite while tripping, but at the same time sometimes people throw up when they are coming up. Sorry, if I am asking ridiculous question that can have been answered already, or if soemone can point me to a thread that would be cool. Have read wiki, tihkal, and erowid already anything I should check out?

Trippin' on Acid on Acid

When you guys eat acid, does anyone actually trip on like... The drug.
Likeee...
Get stuck in loops about it being a spiritual chemical and how in god(who apparantly may exist now in some form??)'s name that is possible?? Wonder at the fact that you're totally fried from eating little square pieces of paper it's a lot different than ingesting any other drug.? Has anyone ever felt like.
Advertised to by LSD?
Like the chemists are advertising their product to you through the experience?
Like feel your monetary worth is being directly converted into pretty visuals?
I always think to myself like "this is the hard stuff" "this is the good stuff".

I guess all that was unecessary.

Just wondering does anyone else trip on the chemical itself?
Or experienced something similar?

It seems like that might be taking away from the potential of the trip or something.

Snazzy: I have no idea what you are talking about. Cliff Note's please. ;)

I think hes asking if anyone else is amazed by how you can eat a little piece of paper and jump into an amazingly altered state of mind within the hour. The thought alone blows his mind (and mine as well). I've always been fascinated with how such a little teeny tiny amount of LSD can alter your perception of reality in a huge way.

Does anyone get schizo or OCD tenancies when on LSD?

On one of my trips, I took 37 showers in 3 days...
Not to mention I have a fear of talking on the phone now. I don't think the person on the receiving end is REALLY the person I think it is...

Came across a recent article regarding LSD psychotherapy, good read:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/aug/19/psychology.drugs

After three LSD sessions, a patient emerged from what was labelled chronic psychotic depression (she had attempted suicide three times, had been hospitalised, and given several courses of ECT, major antipsychotics and antidepressants), and was able to hold a job, derive pleasure from her days, and look forward to cultivating a varied garden of delights. She moved from cursing me for not letting her die to blessing me for the surprising freedom that opened up for her as a result of her LSD experiences. Psychotherapy, without LSD, would not have been enough, I'm afraid.

Hello everyone.

I'm off camping in brighton next week and I think it'll be the best time for me to try LSD for the first time.

This may be a stupid question, but what can I expect from 200μg? Thanks for any help.

^ A pretty decent ride. A normal dose (by today's standards) is between 80ug and 100ug, so 200ug should be a good trip (about 2 decent blotters).

there are no stupid question, only misplaced ones.

Also, have a fantastic time.

expect nothing and it everything will be great
expect too much and all that was good will become evil.

4-OH said:
Hello everyone.

I'm off camping in brighton next week and I think it'll be the best time for me to try LSD for the first time.

This may be a stupid question, but what can I expect from 200μg? Thanks for any help.

You can expect a great trip. You MAY experience cross-senses, but that's usually from larger doses.

LOL, my first trip was 2 hits of cartoon acid; they were 850μg per hit.

4-OH said:
Hello everyone.

Expect to be awake, stimulated and seeing visual distortions for 12+ hours.

200ug for some people is pretty intense. For others its barely the threshold where they consider it a real "trip".

Ale[XTC] said:
You can expect a great trip. You MAY experience cross-senses, but that's usually from larger doses.

LOL, my first trip was 2 hits of cartoon acid; they were 850μg per hit.

Somehow, I'd have to see it to believe it. Might be dosing with one of my childhood bestfriends tomorrow!

Hopefully we can get the acid :)

inotocracy said:
And this was on a single piece of blotter paper? 8)

Very possible that it could fit on one tab, but pretty implausible that the tabs were ACTUALLY 850mcg.

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I've heard ketamine is good on the comedown, should I take some along?

Cheers.

inotocracy said:
And this was on a single piece of blotter paper? 8)

I had two blotters, and each one had 850 micrograms on it.

4-OH said:
Very possible that it could fit on one tab, but pretty implausible that the tabs were ACTUALLY 850mcg.

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I've heard ketamine is good on the comedown, should I take some along?

Cheers.

I assure you, they were at least AROUND 850 micrograms/hit.
My "person" had them tested.
They were originally liquid LSD, but dropped on blotter paper.
So I suppose they weren't all the same potency, but I'm positive they were FAR stronger then the average hit.

Ketamine is good ANYTIME on acid.
It's like an explosion of psychedelic bliss.

^I doubt very much you would have had anything close to 850ug. How can you have them tested for quanitity-afaik its not possible....Most blotter is "liquid LSD" or LSD-in-solution dropped onto blotter- thats not so special.