• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

I sometimes get a gassy, bloated feeling that is easily relieved by some ginger, meclizine, or farting.

1. positive mindset
2. supportive enviroment

normally i go into it for pure recreation, and if i gain something then that's a bonus

just have your mind right, and have no worries, take care of business before hand. really good responses here...

How strange i got this exact same feeling last wekend when i done liquid acid, the real cramping pains in your stomach, i know what u mean

i heard drinking anis tea and ginger root before your trip helps and aparnelty alot of factors can make a trip different, i.e food intake, how much sleep you have had ect

this is what i heard from dmt nexus :D

i'm defo not taking anymore than 2 in one go but i'm hearing these are strong then some others saying not so strong but it seems more people are saying these are some strong tabs. i might take one and a half see how it goes then take the remaining half about 4 or 5 hours into the trip.

a stick of some good sensi is bound to help with the intensity :)

generally blotter these days is 100µg or less. Much more of a substance can fit on blotter, as it can be used to dose things that require higher doses like DOx, 25x-nBOMe, etc. Most people would probably find a 200µg dose pretty strong, and generally 250µg+ is where things start to get really weird.

I was under the impression for years that I was taking LARGE doses when i took my tabs previously assuming that they must be 100 or so each, or maybe just optimistically hoping. I've come to terms and realized most of my previous doses were only 150 micrograms combined from my 3-4 tab adventures.

LSD is much more powerful than I had ever known, having taken 12 of these standard hits on day in the summer from the pacifying mindset that I had "festival invincibility".

I gotta tell you that 400+ microgram dose was fields different than my other trips, I felt entirely saturated with LSD, literally swimming in a veil of constantly shifting organic visualization, the only difference from being in one place or the other was the amount of dizzyness that I endured while moving to it... it was like my visuals would stay in one place, meshing and ululating and my body would walk but that walking was like throwing pebbles into a pond, disturbing the notions of the visualizations and since they were so complex anyways great dizzyness would ensue from disturbing it.

I should have stayed grounded that whole trip... but even then I had figured what proper dosing was like... not until that day/night/day... not to mention dosing that much more left me with a trippy afterglow for the whole next day after i tripped, the trip lasting 14+ hours (not DOX, just massive dose of LSD)

Taking LSD while drunk?

I have consumed pscilocybin cubensis mushrooms twice but never done acid. I have been wanting to try acid lately but have been hesitant because I am scared that I will freakout. Even though I enjoyed my shroom trips I did freakout for a portion of the trip. I am scared that I will freakout big time on acid but I still want to do it. Last night I was drunk, I had like two beers and maybe two shots of vodka. So I wasnt like plastered drunk but I was too drunk to drive and I felt so eager to do acid. Like if someone would have given me a hit of acid I would have done it in a heart beat. Is it ok to take acid while drunk? has anyone done it? What would be different?

the only time i ever take lsd or mdma is when i a drunk, because I know better when I am sober. LSD while partying and getting drunk is different than taking LSD with just weed and specifically doing the trip thing. Drunk lsd will obviously be much blurrier. You will laugh much and not really know what is going on. if you are not a big drinker, you might forget about beer after a few hours into the trip.

you can still freak out though. less likely i imagine. and you will feel worse than shit the next day.

I personally think that its a waste of good acid

I have done it a couple of times and it always seems to end up in a big drunken blur. I can be fun, but I just feel like im wasting a good experience...

I find drinking on acid leads to far more confusion. But it also makes me laugh a lot more too, I enjoy drinking on the comedown though.

I personally think that its a waste of good acid

Even though I've never tried this combo, I too think it would be a waste of good acid. I like to be fully conscious during my psychedelic trips, and tripping whilst drunk seems unproductive at best.

I wish I could get a hold of some 'cid. I need a lot normally, and since I take mirtazapine, I would need a ton just to get off. Using it conjunction with ackahol would be doubly wasteful for me.

Hey, if some of you could put out some good vibes for me, make a wish that I could obtain a good trip. It's so dry around here :(

Alcohol's sole function is to inhibit neural activity.

I would assume that most valuable psychedelic effects are caused by neural excitation...

I've done this many times. I don't think tripping whilst drunk is a "waste" just a different context really. Its more of a hedonistic experience then profound, but I have found that LSD whilst drunk is still intense and thought provoking. The main concern though is: if you have lowered inhibitins due to alchohol and feel kinda blase about dropping acid, you may really regret it in a few hours when the booze is wearing off. Also- a hangover beginning during a peak is pretty damn shit. Nothing wrong with having a few drinks to take the edge of the experince, but you need to aware that acid lasts a whole lot longer then alcohol.

Personally, as a virtual non drinker, this issue doesn't arise very much. However, if I was to take a psychedelic whilsts drinking, it would be 2C-D or 2C-I, both of which have entertained an intoxiated me many times before. In fact, if I take 2C-D by itself, I often end up having a few beers or some whiskey....

If you can handle shrooms, than it is very unlikely that you wouldn't be able to handle acid. Most people consider LSD to be a lot less confusing and mind-fucky than psilocybin. However, the choice is up to you.

Speaking of drinking and dropping acid, one of my friends once told me that his aunt used to take acid and get wasted and she'd usually end up screamin crazy shit like "WHO AM I?" because the acid would take away her ego but the alcohol would amplify it which would be all mix-matchy and shit

Ok I think Im going to settle on drinking 2 brewskies with my girl and dropping 1 hit of acid. Haha I hope this goes well...

Taking LSD while drunk sobers me up, seems to completely override the alcohol. I was a maid of honor at a wedding and got blasted before the ceremony. Took a tab so I could do the walk down the aisle. Worked perfectly.

I eventually developed an addiction to alcohol, so I don't drink anymore, but I could drink and drink and drink while on LSD, and it wouldn't touch me.

Ok I think Im going to settle on drinking 2 brewskies with my girl and dropping 1 hit of acid. Haha I hope this goes well...

Why? Everyone is telling you that it basically dampens the trip...

Plus, alcohol will often make people really irrationally emotional, so I can't see it really circumventing a "freakout"...

Getting drunk on LSD used to be a great way to kill a bad trip. Me and my friends would "Drink to get sober" if no benzos were on hand. Worked really well but I would not condone it.