[AUS] [Adelaide] Ecstasy and mood

doc_adl

Greenlighter
Do you use ecstasy?

Are you 18 years or older?

A research study on the immediate and long-term effects of ecstasy on mood is being conducted in the department of Pharmacology at the University of Adelaide. The study has been approved by the Royal Adelaide Hospital Research Ethics Committee.

This study requires participants who are aged 18 years or older and who use ecstasy.

Participation in this study will be completely confidential and participants will be paid for the time and inconvenience associated with research.

For more information about this study, please contact Irina by e-mail [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just had contact with Irina Majumder, the PhD student conducting this study. She is still recruiting participants for her work on ecstasy and mood.

We will be able to access her results when she gets to that stage.

If you are in Adelaide and have had experience with ecstasy, contact her and see if you are eligible!

Irina has told me that the data collection for her study is complete and she will have results by the end of the year.

Unfortunately there were no participants recruited from Bluelight. I'm wondering if this is just because the location ruled out most of us or were there folks from Adelaide who weren't keen to participate?