Steroid FAQ

Pointers to spot fake Roids. These are only a few that I can think of. I'm sure there are more but here goes..
Tablets are hard, but personally i think you should avoid the tabs anyway. They are the ones that will fuck you up the most.
Check the vial stickers. The REAL deal ones are hard to pull off. The fakes usually peel off easily.
batch numbers on the real deals are usually tornoff. Don't be alarmed, this is usually just to hide where they came from (vet's, hospital etc)
Don't rely on the fact that the bottle is sealed, the crimping machines are easily obtained.
The water based suspensions should, when shaken, leave a thin film on the inside of the bottle.
any more info I suggest visiting
http://www.steroids101.com/counterfeits.htm
Can't write any more....tired.....zzzz
------------------
*Adventure, excitement, A Jedi craves not these things*

someone told me something today thats probably just one of those stupid drug myths but I was wondering if it's true that you shouldn't ejaculate during your cycle because the juice is released in your cum, is this true?

Anabolic's seem to be such work though. Deflating is not something I want when I run out of money. I just skirt the edge of these things. I do take BDO because of it's recovery effects adn the release of HGH. I also try a novel approach of getting my pre-workout carb's this way. (BDO in OJ). Seems to really work. I have gained 8 lbs. of muscle in three weeks doing it. That'a something for a guy who weighed in at 135 lbs. for 15 years (being diabetic has it's ups and downs). I also take Yohimbe extract (not bark. bark makes me puke. maybe the binding agent but...) along with Sarsparilla (which I think does nothing but sure makes the Yohimbe taste better). These are both alleged Testosterone boosters. I don't fuck with Andro or Tribestus or whatever it's called because the studies show a lot of inconclusive evidnce that they do anything. I WILL do what WORKS. What has been tried and proven. Another is L-Carnitine because of it's fat burning properties. I avoid Ephedrine and Caffeine as a whole. White willow and Citrimax are o.k. but not ideal to my own energy stores. I take mega-doses of vitamin B for that. (try sublingual B. It hits fast and hard. Great when on the go.) STAY AWAY FROM ANABOLICS!!!! Period. They flirt TOO much with danger. Remember, everything worth anything is also worth waiting for. Period!

what do you guys think about this cycle.. im going to take 6pills of thai dianabol for a month then 50 mg of oral winstrol for a month... after that i will take creatine... and finally clenbuterol... ? gains... resultat? will i get ripped in the end? (if i eat right etc etc..)
and what do you think about taking creatine not to loose

Im an idiot and need to fix something. this is a temp thread.

Mods, sorry.

I made a HUGE mistake merging threads earlier and accidently merged this into a methadone/suboxone thread.

I sent it back over here just so it can be in its home forum.

Sorry for any troubles.

Last edited: