• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Human Interest DPMC VIDEOS Thread

A short video report on Stimulus: Drugs, Policy and Practice in Canada, a drug-policy conference held from October 3rd to 5th in Edmonton.

It's pretty cool that they had a temporary supervised-consumption site for conference attendees.

Its not a drugs video, the Washington Post has done such a good job at covering the drug war I thought I'd throw up their Super Bowl Add. That and DiTM is about truth. Great add imho.

Canadian politician (a sitting member of the Liberal government) calls for decriminalization of all drugs:

Yeah, that story even made the news here. What incredibly bad luck. Bet the bosses are kicking themselves over the train wreck of a driver they trusted their stuff to.

Heroin users head out to the Czech poppy fields around harvest time to harvest and cook their own gear.

On returning to the city, the product is lab tested to find out what they were actually putting into their veins.

This is a lovely documentary, although it is quite old and has been posted before. I'll merge it into the Videos thread for anyone that hasn't come across it before.

Inside a hippie commune in British Columbia, Canada:

I was fully expecting to see old friends there. I didn't, but it still reminded me of every festival I've ever been to....except maybe WEMF hahah
I even had some friends who went to live at some commune near Saltspring Island...haven't seen them since.

Too bad Eclipse was cancelled this year.

Whether you buy on the dark net or on the street, this is a great documentary about the origins of the dark net and specifically how Ross Ulbricht / SilkRoad got taken down... and about how shady the dark net can be (never trust anyone).

Heroin users head out to the Czech poppy fields around harvest time to harvest and cook their own gear.

On returning to the city, the product is lab tested to find out what they were actually putting into their veins.

There basically injecting opium
Also there wasting all those pods which if eaten would keep them high for ages.they really don't know what there doing

There basically injecting opium
Also there wasting all those pods which if eaten would keep them high for ages.they really don't know what there doing
They didn't care. Wasn't their opium they were wasting. Basically just putting crude mix of alkaloids, vinegar and plant broth in their veins.

Here's one showing heroin cooks in Mexico mixing fentanyl at the source.

I figured people around here might find this interesting.

O-PCM / Deschloroketamine Synthesis All credits go to Hamilton's Pharmacopeia / VICE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbrO... - Hamilton's Pharmacopeia 'The Mysteries of Ketamine' Documentary
Just ripping a specific part of the video for demonstration purposes. Interessting and related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4xx... - Hamilton Morris and Jason Wallach | Arylcyclohexylamines

Hey man, I'm gonna move this over to our Drugs in the Media sub-forum. Interesting stuff.

These people's stories are hilarious.

"don't do LSD, it literally cooks your brain"