• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Where I am in CT it is very easy to find weed in all forms, mdma, probably heroin and meth (have never personally seen any), and cocaine. Hardest to find for me is genuine pharmacy grade opiates- percs, vics, oxy ;(

Only things I've never been able to get a hold of here in NC is GHB and PCP. G has been around before and I have friends that've done it but never heard of PCP being remotely around. The rare drugs I've gotten a lot of: went through shit loads of K, DMT, LSD, MDMA, MDA, opiate pharms, benzo pharms but just NEVER could get any damn PCP... My dealer even grew San Pedro lol

Meh, I guess apart from not so popular RCs, PCP and dextroamphetamine.

well thank goodness for illegal drugs or
there would hardly be anything available,
is just my opinion on trying to get some
good medication.

Not necessarily recreational, but amineptine. Quaaludes. These are rare nearly everywhere. Here in Germany, meth is probably the rarest common street drug, much to my dismay.

Not necessarily recreational, but amineptine. Quaaludes. These are rare nearly everywhere. Here in Germany, meth is probably the rarest common street drug, much to my dismay.

You used to be able to find them in the UK and South Africa under the name Mandrax. I never took them though. I have heard from German friends that meth is common in many parts of Germany, Poland, Czech republic/Slovakia, and the Netherlands.

Yes, I hear you can get it in CZ. But I've never come across or even met anyone here in Germany who has. Not that i have tons of stim connections or anything.

I didn't know that about the UK.

It's also difficult to get opiate pills here as they're not often prescribed, & no Soma as it's not prescribable. Clonazepam isn't hard to find, diazepam more so, & forget about other benzos. In my area at least.

Yes, I hear you can get it in CZ. But I've never come across it or even met anyone here in Germany who has. Not that i have tons of stim connections or anything.

It's also difficult to get opiate pills here as they're not often prescribed, & no Soma as it's not prescribable. Clonazepam isn't hard to find, diazepam more so, & forget about other benzos. In my area at least.

Yes, I hear you can get it in CZ. But I've never come across or even met anyone here in Germany who has. Not that i have tons of stim connections or anything.

Yes my German friends said how Germany does not have a problem with opiates because they are not prescribed like they are in North America, and how the only opiates people use are heroin or opium which they would get from a dealer. I never took soma but I remember people I grew up with taking it when they couldn't find benzos, or other pills.

They also said how Amphetamine sulphate is available, but it could either be just street speed that's not meth, or you could get meth. These people are not really into drugs and do not use them, and they said how the European country that has the biggest problem with hard and soft drug addiction, is Switzerland followed by the Netherlands.

Consistent diesel in the city of brotherly love has been rare recently, that?s for damn sure

Heroin is everywhere in and around Philadelphia, and the tri-state areas of PA/NJ/DE, PA/NJ/NY, and it has been this way for decades since the 1960s.

A lot of it is cut with fentanyl, or very strong dope/heroin and in and around Philadelphia, parts of NJ, and NYC you can find basically any drug you want including PCP, meth, or just about anything. I don't even use drugs anymore, and I have relatives who never used them but everyone knows this as it's that commonly well known. Also there are fake benzo and opiate pills which look like the real ones but are really laced with fent. Stay safe everyone.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/10/magazine/kensington-heroin-opioid-philadelphia.html

Yes my German friends said how Germany does not have a problem with opiates because they are not prescribed like they are in North America, and how the only opiates people use are heroin or opium which they would get from a dealer. I never took soma but I remember people I grew up with taking it when they couldn't find benzos, or other pills.

They also said how Amphetamine sulphate is available, but it could either be just street speed that's not meth, or you could get meth. These people are not really into drugs and do not use them, and they said how the European country that has the biggest problem with hard and soft drug addiction, is Switzerland followed by the Netherlands.

I do use street speed (AS) as it's the closest thing I can find (not that I want use meth often). But even that isn't all that easy to find here & it's often badly synthed/purified. The much more expensive & much less useful coke is far more abundant. I haven't been to CH since I lived there at age 12 but yes, that's what I hear too. Shame I can't/don't travel more.

In my area i can find literally EVERYTHING except: PCP, Ketamine, Codeine and %100 pure crystal meth (I believe that at this point all the crystal meth in the world is partially cut with n-iso, mdm etc., If not entirely)

^ Lol.

Crack (hard) is 70% of what's being sold on my corner. Then comes heroin, pills, then meth. Meth finally found its way onto the east coast - i hear about it more and more every day.

Psychedelics are by far the hardest to find in Boston. At least, on the street.