• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

A late 90's/early 00's clubbers/ravers thing, to make the comedown from MDMA not-so-brutal. I only saw it once and my friend was stupid, he had some pcp that night but was mostly drunk already and said he paid money for nothing, when I saw the vial the dude had, I wish I had it, that was in early 2002. My friend was on his psychotic month-long LSD, PCP and hard liquor binge that could have ended badly but thankfully the cops laughed at him when he "surrendered himself, he wanted the cameras and microphones out of his apartment" and got him to the hospital. Only time I saw GHB and it was wasted on some drunk dude who fell asleep 10 minutes later so I went home.

Right now I can get some meprobamate (with other things), the first downer, the thing that Soma releases mixed with itself, as it's a pro-drug for it, I think. I think I'll get 10 and see, not much info on it around here. GBL vendors abound, but beware, got to know which are safe and you'll get to know that elsewhere, certainly not here.

In pockets around here but rarest is meth. Have seen most every thing else at one point or another except,crystal,and PCP

I'm i would say weed,coke,meth,everything basically.my area is a good and full of old people so yea. It sucks ?

'Imma put cocaine in yo ass'

Quality cocaine is nowhere to be found in town atm.

Only things I never saw...but I'm old as you can guess by my registration date, is crystal meth and heroin, it doesn't make its way in my populous but isolated location. There is meth, but it comes as pills, white pills. There was a blog back in 2011-2012 that trashed this guy on pillreports and my province (Quebec) lol from Rhode Island who was cursing the province that's over New England for all the white pills sent down their way (or likely brought by Americans down there). Here they're sold as "speed", over there, as "E". So I can understand the outrage, but here the big shots decided white pills with logos that are easily crumbled were for amps or meth and coloured pills were MDxx or 2c-b. The dude on pillreports was reporting the things as speed and said if you're a "speeder" you'll like 'em, but that dude's blog was so hilarious, saying the guy was related somehow to the makers and "promoting" meth as Ecstasy.

So glad I stopped eating those things years ago, can't say they weren't fun, but when the quality started to drop (loads of caffeine in them giving you the shits), piperazines...and outright murder weapons such as PMMA which I believe was the product that made me stop the stuff, the guy wouldn't bring me the prints I asked for, when he had a really good one I liked, he would bring others, knowing he had what I asked for. Anyway, when I reported that thing over on PR, many people responded. My heart almost exploded. If you ever eat a speed pill that takes 2 hours to kick in, and then you're just kinda awake with zero euphoria, with likely some strange headache...go to the ER, I was lucky, I had my finger in front of my home alarm system (it has a button that calls in an ambulance) after those very strong 4 "missed and where your heart has to push extremely stronger than normal to complete its regular pumping...never been that scared of death, not even when I thought I was dead on LSD + third plateau DXM, turns out I was just fine, young and dumb. :)

LSD is probably the rarest drug in my area. After speaking to a friend in law enforcement it became clear that most busts for it end up returning other substances marketed as LSD. It used to be 2C-E, but after that was scheduled it seems to be 1P-LSD a lot of the time. Either few of the people selling it understand that as an analog of LSD, selling it for human consumption is illegal or they just enjoy the ease of procurement and subsequent markup.

Crystal meth is very rare to find in buffalo, N.Y.. it is not mainstream like crack or heroin is. Same with finding real mdma or lsd, most the time it's RCs.

Mescaline, DMT, Opium and PCP.

Really would like to try PCP but where to source it from would be tricky to say the least.

Id say DMT here in Nashville ive been on that hunt for years.. Also opiates wven u need em but not when u dont lol

Funny how everyone cant find meth theres tons of it here i just wont do it. I like downers and opiates. Could never get a good deal on H but thats the nature of it

soo hard to get good drugs in my town for me. everyones got weed, blow, and pills as for lsd, shrooms, mdma, etc gotta know a guy who knows a guy...could be found but i would have to put in so much effort/planning in to get it. prob isn't pure shit either.

Heroin is huge here too, though its not something I'm interested in trying.

Wouldn't even know where to start to find some K here though most of my friends don't even know what the hell it is. If i started asking around town people i know would be very judgmental but fuck em....thank god I only live here a couple months a year

Haven't been able to find heroin to save my life. Pharms are everywhere, psychedelics, herbs, uppers... Just no heroin. :/

Greetings from south america :D here you can only find mdma, weed, coke and lsd. Maybe k if it is really k and not a shitty analog. Every other drug is practically impossible :( would love to have some meth but it seems to be a us thing hehe

Greetings from south america :D here you can only find mdma, weed, coke and lsd. Maybe k if it is really k and not a shitty analog. Every other drug is practically impossible :( would love to have some meth but it seems to be a us thing hehe

This is true for Brazil and other surrounding countries.

I've never seen PCP period, which I find odd because all those 5-spot drug tests check for it. Why? Is it just that easy to screen for that they throw it in to make their product sound better than a 4-spot test? Because ketamine would be something much more likely to be found in my rural area with so many people raising livestock, so many vets using k to geld horses, etc. But no matter where I've lived I haven't seen PCP; but I've at least *heard* of everything else being available somewhere or another (though not personally verified.)