• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

JimJonesBallin said:
Heroin + Meth are THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE substances to find. Believe it or not.
Windsor, ON Canada

man aint that the truth. but meth can be found a short 45min drive into chatham. i've never bought the shit myself, but i know where to find it. i prefer opiates.

nyc...i can get my hands on anything imaginable basically...low to high grade....havent come across any mescaline though....would love it

There's meth all over the place in my town, well meth labs at least.

RC's are by far the hardest thing for me to find... no one even knows what the fuck they are around here, but then again i don't really have super solid connections for anything other than weed, X, and shrooms.

JimJonesBallin said:
Windsor, ON Canada

Yeah no shit eh...Brampton here

Add LSD to that list

Where the fucks the pure MDMA???? Nowhere to be found

All the pills I had recently were SHITTTT!

central il...
most stuff you can find, it just takes a lil while. wait till the weekend drive and hour or so get pure molly, liquid and the illegal RCs for personal, maybe get bulk? never asked.
hardest to find for me at least..
opiates are godsends
no one i know wants meth, college kids love them some adderal tho.
mescaline (unless you count a few personal san pedros my friends have)
ketamine -not much market, but would def be tried and well taken im sure.
good coke that isnt taxed

supposedly theres more coke and H than psychedelics but ill be damned if i find any horse before hot-7 makes its way here.

Delsyd said:
rare drugs?
im not sure i know of any

im from the NJ/NYC area btw

i second this notion....hehehehe

but yea id like some MDA powder.....but anything else is pretty much easily attainable....except for mescaline hcl but lall i need to do is go down to san diego and extract it with my boy.....but yea DMT is around also...thatd b second hardest to find alright l8=D

probably the hardest thing to find around here is pcp, 2cb, shitty heroin (haha) mesc, and probably peyote.

mesc. and peyote.

weird how pcp doesnt exist so many other places, but it's easy where im from (and not nearly as scary as the hype)

I love love love E I would have to say around here that's the hardest thing to get. I could get other junk if I wanted to drive around the bad areas and take a chance and get arrested but I just stay at home where I am safe and dream about E. Coke - E - Crank and Special K used to be really easy to get but now the supply seems to be dry but then again Ive been out of the loop for a while.

...everything, i live in atlantic canada and i havent seen anything besides trees.

JimJonesBallin said:
Windsor, ON Canada
How can that be?! You are so close to Detroit! ;)

pro football hall of fame area........H and opiate pharmies...I WISH!!!

Last edited:
Here in KC, LSD is very hard to find, i've not found any but heard of people having it. I've never ever heard of anyone having mescaline though. Why must psychedelics, my favorite type of drug, be the hardest to find? It's fucking non sense. I hate my luck:|
Oh yeah, and for the past week, 9/10 stop lights I approach turn red on me:!
whats the world coming to..

diche said:
...everything, i live in atlantic canada and i havent seen anything besides trees.
There are deffo all kindsa drugs in Atlantic Canada. I don't know specifically where you are, but Halifax has no shortage. Can't speak to much beyond that.

^^
Theres tons of shit in the maritimes besides trees, well, i live in NB, and its like 86.9% forest but anyhow, here in fredericton its fuCKin' loaded with every goodie but heroin, you go to saint john if ya need that, hah

i would have to say heroin...
but maybe i haven't looked hard enough *sigh*