• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

anonymous1419 said:
What about PCP? I've never, ever came across that. And seems like a lot of other people are the same.

GO to Jersey City NJ ... Ocean Ave is wonder full street to go sight seeing ;)

Sticks are all over the place

Peyote and Mescaline would be the 2 biggest rarities around here, well outta the list of shit I want to do/like to do. Haven't been able to try either because its literally no where to be found, most people have never even heard of it. And most unfortunately it seems acid's become another major rarity in these parts ever since my old connect fucked up his H dose in a big way and yeaaa, everyone knows how that goes...

Kentucky/Indiana - Hard as fuck to find Mescal other than the occasional peyote seeds that seem to float around. Ketamine also damn near impossible until you make your way to Ohio. Pharmaceutical opiates seem to be declining in availability. Other than that, pretty much find everything here if look!
Most common: Heroin, LSD, Mushrooms, Ecstasy, Crack/Coke, KENTUCKY'S FAMOUS CHRONIC!!, lots or RC's float around but if you want a specific one you gotta wait for it to make its run.

*May I add that the acid has been consistently very good quality, mostly white unmarked blotter. Much better than what we used to get in high school back in 2002-2005

Theres not really anything "rare" in a city with like 6 million people in it lol

someone is always bound to have SOMETHING I'm looking for.

it just takes like an hour of looking.

2C-TFM!
DOM?
4-AcO-DMT?

we live in the same city - find me those. ;] 2C-TFM is in there just for the hell of it... just because i know NO ONE can find it unless they know a chemist. :p

I just came across a few tenths of molly! Haven't touched X in over 18 months, and its been at least 2 1/2 years since that elusive bitch showed her face around here! PSYCHED!!! =D

BTW: DMT not too hard to get, but u gotta go to Ohio. Pretty consistent

Heroin + Meth are THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE substances to find. Believe it or not.
Windsor, ON Canada

RCs. 2C-TFM, 2C-G-x, 2C-P,
I know some people who could fish up just about anything else.

I live in Atlanta, the only thing I can think of as "rare" is psychedelics. i.e. Mushrooms, LSD, and the like. This is only because my old phone was stolen and I haven't been able to get those connects back. Before my phone was stolen I could always solve a random boring day with some LSD or something profound. And it's not like they aren't around anymore, or even rare, they are just low-key. That's all I can think of though, everything else seems to jump out at you.

Maybe its the people I hang out with, or maybe its just a city like Atlanta is a pretty diverse place with interstate highways from coast to coast going through middle, and a lot of things transfer through here on the way to somewhere else. We have the mexican ghettos with their brickweed and imported shards, we have the black ghettos slangin' dat cocaine and heroin, we have the college-age jewish people selling their pounds of dankness, we have the trailer park folk with their bathtub methlabs blowin' up the neighborhood, got the rednecks 15 minutes away that aint 'ever been to the "city" only as far as ma's but can make you some damn fine moonshine and feed you freshly picked fieldie shrooms, even have a decent psychedelic scene with their raves and groovy vibes that i have been away from for way too long. every stigma you can think of calls Atlanta home, and "The City Too Busy to Hate" is more than willing to let you have the ability to let loose in whatever fashion you care for, and even in a couple ways you don't haha.

If I had to really go with something thought, I would guess maybe PCP? Only seen it a handful of times but never really cared to go out of my way for it, its just not this city's thing I guess. People in the ghetto don't even seem to like it. I've only used it once when I was offered to smoke a blunt by a random black guy that was in my house, sitting alone in my living room, when i walked in at 3am (weird story). I wasn't told that it had PCP on it, and I got fucking retarded. I was pissed when I found out, due to the shit that I was feeling and seeing. Never again, you couldn't pay me to smoke that shit now.

Last edited:
Chicagoland...I can find everything under the sun except rx opiates. I'd pay out the ass for them at this point in time! Don't feel like faking a toothache, stone, etc... Neverthless, it's probably for the best...

I'd have to say pure coke too, unless of course you get it and wash it yourself.
Other than that I'd have to go with K, I haven't heard of catfood since I got down here to the ATX 3 years ago.

Most wanted
- DMT
- 2-c RC's
- Peyote
- DOx???
- ALD-52
- BZ

All you peps lookin for the illy, got to know the right people, and live close to the ghetto, (ie D.C.);)

Last edited:
Pink1966Floyd said:
Most wanted
- DMT
- 2-c RC's
- Peyote
- DOx???
- ALD-52
- BZ

All you peps lookin for the illy, got to know the right people, and live close to the ghetto, (ie D.C.);)

lol you must be the only person looking for BZ...that shit would blow ass

north nj
no psychedelics to be found, theres shrooms but no acid, rc's, mescaline, or dmt and the such

getting some requires calling ALOT of people

demand is high supply is low, whos got the goods?;)

Heroin and LSD. There is heroin here, but it all comes from the Mexicans and they don't trust anyone else enough to sell to them.

Heroin + Meth are THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE substances to find. Believe it or not.
Windsor, ON Canada

lol I live in the deep southern US i can walk down the street and find meth laying in the road.

Really strong forms of any drug (with the exception of meth) are rare in this area

Idk reading about BZ, how the govorment employd it, the effects, the copious stockpiles of the arosoul. Sounds like a 1g+ Diphenhydramine experience only insanely out of your mind and lasting a couple more days.