Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

PCP ....in all my years of drug use I only came across it maybe 4 or 5 times:\

volcom5o6 said:
hell no you can find that shit easy, just try

as for me itd prolly be peyote, prolly cause that grows in the desert and i live in new jersey

I can? I don't want to just go up to people spitting out pill names. I'm new here though so like I said give me time. Too bad I'm kinda fiending now!!!

StonerPrincess said:
ketamine... never even heard of it b4 bl. and e, have never seen any around here, but i have been out of the high school scene for a long time. so i could be wrong.

Ket is like steroids you dont buy it on the street its all over cyber space just open your eyes

MDMA. There hasn't even been a little bit of it in the last 4 pills I've had and tested. For the person who can't find any meth.....just come to Florida and buy some ecstacy. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

nakoma74 said:
MDMA. There hasn't even been a little bit of it in the last 4 pills I've had and tested. For the person who can't find any meth.....just come to Florida and buy some ecstacy. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Oh I can get meth in pills too, I meant shards.

Never seen crystal. I've had some really fucking dirty meth as well that a friend picked up from a truck stop downstate but good crystal is never around.

I'm currently stuck in the Orlando area, and although I can find just about anything out here... getting my hands on fentanyl actiq and liquid oxydose is pretty fucking rare. I'm kinda over my "expirementing" days... and given the fact that I generally stick with opiates and benzos, I guess it doesn't really matter to me what is rare in my "area." I just wish my steady oxydose connect wasn't in prison for drug trafficking down in tijuana.

Ket by far. I can't think of anything else named that isnt in the city from LSD to mescaline and so on but the K is no where to be found and I know plenty of the right people. seems like the mexico bust ruined it for everyone.

a few drugs around baltimore are fairly rare. I would say RC's because if swim;) ;) wasn't ordering them i would have no connect for them. but also its been a good 9 months since i last saw acid:( and bout' a year since i saw ketamine:X . dont know if anyone else notices this but in the northeast at least in maryland i almost never see meth. everyone who does uppers around here does coke/crack not speed. if someone were to start a meth distro. op. in the NE they could make bank.;) oh and pure molly. thats really all i want is A gram of pure MDMA and i would just roll nuts with like 2 or 3 people. i have not seen any GREAT e pills in years. sure i have found some really nice pills of MDA but it just doesn't have the magic that molly does. sorry for the rant i would just like some people to actually make some quality pills.

Last edited:
Central Coast, Calif.

Probably RC's, heroin, dissociatives like ketamine and PCP...

rare drugs?
im not sure i know of any

im from the NJ/NYC area btw

Surprisingly, shrooms are rather rare around here. The reason they are so rare is because usually when someone has some for sale they get bought up in a matter of days.

Good/clean E is also quite hard to find.

And of course all the normally rare shit: 100% pure coke, mescaline products, RCs, etc.

tom phoolery said:
Surprisingly, shrooms are rather rare around here. The reason they are so rare is because usually when someone has some for sale they get bought up in a matter of days.

Good/clean E is also quite hard to find.

And of course all the normally rare shit: 100% pure coke, mescaline products, RCs, etc.

If you're from my area which I'm assuming so there are clean pills around and molly. Check out the orange buddahs, very clean semi-medium mdma dose/pill.:)

bigdaddy123 said:
Hash The real shit,not that homemade stuff that looks like a glop of resin.

I'm sorry:( I've been smoking that good stuff all week:(

I had someone try to get that resin off as hash before, I just laughed in their face.

Delsyd said:
rare drugs?
im not sure i know of any

im from the NJ/NYC area btw

What about PCP? I've never, ever came across that. And seems like a lot of other people are the same.