• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants VYVANSE MEGATHREAD ⬅ your Vyvanse thread has been merged here

Well, Cimetidine could potentiate Amphetamine, but it has nothing to do with enzyme inhibition.

Anything that decreases you stomach acid will allow more amphetamine to be absorbed better.

it's very acid sensitive.

From what I have heard the only way to abuse Vyvanse is to take too much. pretty lame product by shire, binding a 70 year old drug with an amino acid.

For reference purposes 50mg of vyvanse should be around 20mg dexedrine (dextroamphetamine sulfate)

hey, at least they don't mix the salts 8)
At least you got some d-amphetamine in there.

true, adderall makes my anxiety skyrocket compared to pure d-amp.

I'm prescribed 50mgs of "Vyvanse". This is what I usually do to receive more out of it. Take after a fairly small & healthy meal (or just on an empty stomach for it to kick in faster).... take 3-4 "Tums" about 10-20 minutes after ingestion and maybe a couple more a few hours later, since antacids can potentiate amphetamines. Drink plenty of fluids (8-10 glasses of water) and eat a bunch of fruit. If you wish to feel more of the stimulating effects, drink a couple caffeinated beverages through out the day, preferably green-tea or yerba-mate over coffee... There's hardly even a crash/comedown so just drink some herbal tea, like chamomile or kava-kava, or at the most just take a small dose of a benzo/anti-histamine/or any other CNS depressant, maybe a glass of wine or a beer or two. I take 2-4 mgs of clonazepam (although I have a pretty high tolerance).

you can cleave off the amino acid by refluxing in an acid or base...

or find a way to increase the acid in your stomach... to increase the rate at which your body breaks down the drug naturally... possibly take it with some orange juice or let it sit in a shot of lemon juice for a few hours...

jamaica0535 said:
you can cleave off the amino acid by refluxing in an acid or base...

or find a way to increase the acid in your stomach... to increase the rate at which your body breaks down the drug naturally... possibly take it with some orange juice or let it sit in a shot of lemon juice for a few hours...

I'm pretty sure drinking something acidic just causes your body to buffer your stomach's PH level lower ... Weird huh?

The TR are worthless IMO.

Unless you can get rid of the time release somehow...

I get the generic dex and these are the only ones i get anything out of at all....

vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)

Has anybody taken Vyvanse? It's supposed to have less side effects than adderall and last longer.
I'm wondering what your opinions are on this new drug.

Haven't heard of it, but I was prescriped a new ADD drug as well called Focalin or something like that, and absolutely hated it.

it is dexedrine bonded to lysine, giving it a built in time-release mechanism.
it also means that it is inactive until exposed to stomach acid or reacted with an acid prior to ingestion.

ebola

vyvanse

i thought lisdexamph was supposed to be less abusable?
my poor lil bro called me up panicking cause 16 hours earlier he had dropped 2 of them and he said hes never been so twacked teh fuck out in his life (in a very bad way) and hes done alot of good meth with me and tons of good yola and e, so he knows his shit. he said this stuff gets you extremely spun and cracked out and lasts forever. whats the deal? anyone else have experience with this shit?
thanks in advance!

oh yeah he said he was still spun the fuck out for like 6 more hours after that even and then he jsut felt like shit for 2 days.

Why do you call him your poor little brother? Did somebody force him to take that shit? Yeah, I understand it sucks. But if you're going to do lots of meth and coke and shit with him, i mean cmon. Whatever.

just bcuz its a prodrug stim dosent make it unabusable, codeine is a prodrug and its very abusable. i think im talking about the right med here.

now why the fuck would you think that someone would call someone their little brother? common now.
and i didnt give him this shit some kid at college did. im just wonderign why it fucked him up so bad. i had heard from other reports that it didnt have alot of psychoactivity.
dont fucking judge me, your on a drug board here, and im askin questions in the name of harm reduction.
peace

feeling like complete shit for 2 or 3 days sounds like fun to you? be my guest!?.......

klowns, as i am not your enemy, and i just read some of your posts, i advise you to take a deep breath :)

cheers <3

PS: Have a cookie!

Last edited: