⫸STICKY⫷ Ex-Staff? Would you like the title 'Bluelight Crew'?

I am requesting a Bluelight Crew title.
If any ex-staff would like this to appear below their username in place of the word 'Bluelighter', please hit the report button on this post and request it. Your request will then be considered by the admins.

Edit: The Report Button is the one that looks like this
report.gif
to the left of any post, situated under the posters name-joindate-etc.

It's that simple. :)
reading helps...

alasdair

My girlfriend gets away talking to me like that, but not you guys.

Should I click report if I want to demand the title God Emperor. How nice it would be to see that under my name to remind myself of my past insanity?

Now, don't piss in his cornflakes, Christmas is just days away and who knows the size or quality of coal lump he'll get this year. Let it be a surprise.

Yeah don't piss in my corn flakes felix. Watch me get banned for Christmas.

Now, don't piss in his cornflakes, Christmas is just days away and who knows the size or quality of coal lump he'll get this year. Let it be a surprise.

Where's my fucking gold plated Methadone lock box you guys were going to give me?

For some reason the poster seems to think we're on SMF forums (which we're not).

Either that or is a spam post.

^I have noticed some spambots harvest & repost posts from other sites or other areas of BL to seem legitimate. Usually though they embed links in the posts somewhere. Perhaps this a fledgling spambot that fell out of the nest? HefeStife do you think you could pass a Turing test?

reported it, but i thought i was crewed up (even know i left the site for over a year)

^ hahaha, I lold. and wtf'd as well. :)

I was told I was gonna get a gold plated lock box for my Methadone so I would be fucking boss at the clinic. The Staff was gonna chip in and send it to me.

I would walk in with my gold rings, my gold chain, my gold watch, my tracksuit, and my sunglasses, and then BOOM! I would place my gold lock box on the stainless steel counter top in front the the dosing window. The nurses would immediately begin to experience increased blood flow and self lubrication of their genitalia from arousal induced by my presence and gold lock box. People would watch me walk out with my Methadone doses locked away in that golden box and think to themselves; "Damn, that dude is good looking, and fucking awesome." I would tell the guys they could grow up to be just like me and carry a gold box with mad methadone inside and the ladies I would tell to get lost, because they don't have a fucking chance with me.

I was told I was gonna get a gold plated lock box for my Methadone so I would be fucking boss at the clinic. The Staff was gonna chip in and send it to me.

I would walk in with my gold rings, my gold chain, my gold watch, my tracksuit, and my sunglasses, and then BOOM! I would place my gold lock box on the stainless steel counter top in front the the dosing window. The nurses would immediately begin to experience increased blood flow and self lubrication of their genitalia from arousal induced by my presence and gold lock box. People would watch me walk out with my Methadone doses locked away in that golden box and think to themselves; "Damn, that dude is good looking, and fucking awesome." I would tell the guys they could grow up to be just like me and carry a gold box with mad methadone inside and the ladies I would tell to get lost, because they don't have a fucking chance with me.

That would be awesome, for sure. :D

reported it, but i thought i was crewed up (even know i left the site for over a year)

moderators who are removed from staff will not receive a crew badge. especially when they've caused excessive drama.

just sayin.

thats not true, especally when you lie to get them off.

seriously shut up. dont respond and i wont to you.