• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace, Alan (xtcxtc)

Rest in peace Alan <3 I'm glad we got to talk for a bit a couple of years ago...you were always such a real, funny, genuine guy.

I'll be praying for you..... <3 Rest in peace my friend.

shocking news. :(

much respect to the mighty benefactor. what a life he must have had, eh?

thanks for everything you did for bluelight... and it wasn't just the money either. <3 %)

There are quite a few around who not only spoke to but got to meet the man himself. Look forward to hearing more from them.

Thank you Alan, for everything we have here.

Ooo yea, xtc was the one with the asian hookers. His 'angels'. So how did he die? Naturally causes?

What a tragedy.

Even though I never spoke with him I know that he will be greatly missed. His contributions to this site have most definitely saved lives. I'm grateful that he felt that the cause of Bluelight and harm reduction was a noble cause to stand by.

Rest Easy sir. :(

5-Go_meredith2.jpg

What a character.

I remember talking to Alan quite a lot in my early days, never once knowing he paid for bluelight and was immensely rich. A real down to earth REAL person.

I only found out about his links with bluelight and his gambling a few days ago.

As I would've said before I knew he was rich: I just wish I could've gotten to know this guy better.

RIP

I am always amazed by the lives the people behind the screen name live, who would have thought that we had some sort of horse betting wiz amongst us?

This website has changed my life and I thank Alan for allowing all of us to help each other, play with each other, teach each other and share.

I read the Cigar Afficianado article that was linked in the Lounge thread "Who Owns Bluelight" last night and wanted to meet the legend. I figured a trip to Asia would be just another step in my life´s journey, but to meet a man such as this would get me closer to...something.

RIP Alan, thank you

Rip

Alan,

May you go with God. Your generosity has benefited untold lives. May you find peace and rest easy knowing that you have saved many.

SubAbusePro1

I am amazed at how kind everyone here, I have not made many posts, I am a newbie, but whenever (if ever) I need, I will come.

I say rest in piece Alan, I didn't know you ( don't anyone really) but I hope noone else are lost from this website. Rest in piece to the respected members.

- Ben

Peace out dewd..........I wish I would have known you, I think we could have got on well. What with our love of asian women............

And another one passes away. :(
Never got to know you but thanks for all you have done.
You saved many lives.
R.I.P. :(