• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Withdrawls without money

hahaha when I last quit my opiate habbit, my sex drive was way up and I couldnt see my gf for a week( she was not in town). So I masterbated like a mad man. And for that 10 mins each time it did help. Since I was really dope sick, my restless legs were bouncing everywhere combined with the horrible backaches made it quite difficult.

i would say immodium for the shits, benadryl just for the hell of it, definitely decent beer over liquor if you can stomach all the liquid, it's more of that "chill" buzz you're gonna be looking for liquor will just make you crash and wake up 2 or 3 hours later feeling even worse. if you can get some pot that would be best for nausea and appetite. if pills are making all this w/d happen you should just quit before you get into nastier habits; it's DEFINITELY not worth that little nod or w/e you get out of your hydrocodone every couple of days. take it easy!

Something tells me when he said he had "no money" he meant that relatively. Like I have "no money" to go buy an oc80.

how long did the solution sit in your stomache befgore spitting it up¿ if it was there for like 10 minutes you probaly got most of it absorbed! dont drink puke that is vile!!

bOrPaIdAlTeEyS said:
dont drink puke that is vile!!

dude, you can call yourself a real junk after you've done that. Nothing to be proud of, just another stage in your life when you drink puke so you don't get sick. hah, what a contradiction. Wow...
I have pondered that question tons of times, staring at the liquid in the bucket and the thought of 20$ worth of pills being in that slime, and being broke. If it would have been a serious habit, hell, i would not think twice.

hydro is expensive here right now. it was more like 70 bucks worth of pills. I know the dealer and he took a check until i get paid.

fuck 70 bucks. No second thought about it. Put your pride aside for a sec, and slam it.

I have drank my own puke a few times. It usually stays in my mouth, but if it didn't I would still drink/eat the opiate/puke mix. Ain't life a ball? That's what comes along with opiate addiction. Losing pills/dope that were supposed to keep you well, being broke, racking up debt. All these things make up the life of a drug addict. It's insanity. Quit now when you have the chance and many reasons to stop.

Yeah, many doctors aren't looking to screw you in regards to getting help with an addiction. Even though my doc could make more money using my insurance he encourages me not to use my insurance because he doesn't want there to be any issues/records brought up in the future in regards to a "supposed addiction". My doctor may not be the norm though.

rogue1 said:
also- going to a doctor or seeking any professional help is outta the question. For various reasons that im sure are pretty common- being a closet addict etc.

I am a closet addict, no one except my best friends know. I am on suboxone, there is a privacy law. You should go to a bupe doc.

just get some methadone or suboxone from someone. and QUIT. Your just going to go through a continuous cycle of shittyness trust me.

if you have either any dextromethorphan containing cough shit,
or immodium laying around, then thats your ticket to freedom. and if not/or on top of, benzodiazepines, antihistamines, aleve, and some tylenol.
also smoke plenty of bud, drink plenty of water, and get lots of rest! this is where youll end up again and again until you kick ior get in suboxone like i did (or methadone).
suboxones a fucking goddamn miracle drug. honestly.

oops purelife already said it for me hehe. its a cycle man, and i did that fucking cycle for almost a fuckign decade and its rediculous. it is literaly living hell
peace

fuck man, i heard it put best on this very webstite once, (i dont rememebr by who though) and im quoting it for sheer truth
"i would fucking lick roadkill if it would ease my wds"
unknown

I think all this information could have been found by searching, and if not, hes got enough answers and info to help. Plus, its just being derailed now.

Please search next time, and good luck.