• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Another one bites the dust [aka it's time to go, katmeow]

katmeow - just because you are leaving doesnt mean you can forget the rules.. this thread belongs here

but seriously.. thanks for your good work !

Wow - this is a bit of a surprise! Well i agree that you certainly did do alright around here :) Sad to see you go! I am a bit fearful of whom will be taking your place. But I have trust that they will choose wisely.

Beatlebot said:
I would not say that you've outlived your usefulness at all. You do a great job here and I'm sorry that you're leaving.
+ LOTS<3 <3

drugfukkdrockstar said:
I am a bit fearful of whom will be taking your place. But I have trust that they will choose wisely.

I don't think anyone will at this point. We put two mods on last time in the knowledge that one of us probably would be moving on soon and that's me. Three mods is usually enough for round here... everyone's fairly well behaved ;)

Kat, you have been a fantastic mod and someone i have always wanted to get to know in RL, then i did, and you rock :D So it's sad to see you leave BL mod land as you have done so much for this place and it will never be forgotten but i guess there comes a time when all era's must end and im glad i got to know the girl behind the gangsta hat wearing kitty, tapping his fingers in ponderation.

Hope you still stick around!

I'm lazy and pressed for time, so I'm not going to read everyone elses' gushing posts in lieu of your leaving Kat.

I just want to say you've been an amazing addition to the board, both in your mod'-stick-wielding state and your regular blue attire. You've bought a lot to the forum and for that I thank you. :)

I know I'll see you 'round the traps both online and off - /punches the air - your moving to Melbourne will go down as your best decision ever. ;)
Thanks for your years of quality modding. I know there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that us plebs aren't usually privy to - so thanks for doing such a bang up job.

You'll be missed. <3

Thanks for everything Kat

Your modsticks degree of wrath was beyond reproach

Look forward to seeing your posting as a bluelighter

Thanks again

It has all been said ...<3 :) You have done a fkn great job here! %)

Welllllll.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Miss Kat.

Thanks heaps.

:D

xxx
<3 <3 <3
UnSquare
<3 <3 <3

Bambina! You're one of the most balanced, caring and empathetic people I've ever met and it certainly showed in your mod-stick-styles. You wielded it in a way that would have made Donatello proud, and he was a master bowstaffer.

xoxo

Beatlebot said:
I would not say that you've outlived your usefulness at all. You do a great job here and I'm sorry that you're leaving.

seconded!

You are one of the good ones! Always fair and never power hungry... damn :(

up all night said:
Bambina! You're one of the most balanced, caring and empathetic people I've ever met and it certainly showed in your mod-stick-styles. You wielded it in a way that would have made Donatello proud, and he was a master bowstaffer.

xoxo

It actually called a bo.
So It would be bostaffer.

My friend's a sick blackbelt somthink dan ninja,
so I am much informed
in such areas.

katmeow, you'll be dearly missed. thanks for many years of awesome and balanced modship, as well as making this place a true pleasure to visit. take care and best of wishes on your new journey.

dont be a stranger <3

...kytnism...:|

You lasted longer than most! ;) =D

a-trophy.gif

WTF............... Ohhh crap................this sucks.

You move to bloody melbourne and now we lose you here as well.

Gunna miss ya Kat.

Many thanks for the kind words kiddies <3

I'll still be around... as I'm fond of saying: Welcome to hotel bluelight. You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave ;)

hmm

I didn't know what to say here so I didn't say anything yet. Everyone's saying goodbye, which seems kind of odd, since it's your mod status that is going and not you yourself. Though you did hint at the idea that you are going to be visiting this place less from now on.

I wish you luck in prying away from BL's grip, but won't be surprised to see you round as per usual. ;)

Peace. :)