• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
I was concerned about my dogs behavior. He looks unhealthy and is constantly tired or nodding out. I was hoping to gain some more insight on how to approach this delicate matter .
Ps I literally made this account 5 minutes ago so I really don't know what the hell in doing
Thank you a.

Total newb but have been prowling this site for years. Thanks for all the help~ now I feel I should join in. Not that I have sage wisdom to offer, but a good bit of personal experience. I partied with just about anything I could get my hands on in college but never made a habit out of anything but weed. (That was a great decade, so I'm told) I don't party now that I'm grizzled and have responsibilities, but have been dealing with major chronic pain/spine surgery for the past six years. I have quit oxy cold turkey several times (pretty high doses) and have used this site during those terrible times. I recently quit oxy for good (2 weeks ago) and now I'm working through tramadol withdrawal.(day 1) I'd like to get into some detox discussion to offer my experiences so, as you have probably already surmised, I could use some direction from site admin. Sorry if this is the wrong place for the life story. Oh yea, my vote is oxy and tramadol.

Status
Not open for further replies.