• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocaine.

After introductory use and a subsequent four day binge I felt an intense pressure on my chest/heart.
Google searches revealed this site via its archives.

Hey All,
I found Bulelight by entering a search in Google...
I was looking up some prescription Meds, Found a lot of REALLY GREAT Info on EXACTLY what I was looking for here. Thanks and hope to be around a bit.
Thanks
Sal

I've been mainly looking into MDMA and all psychedelics, though a couple randoms here and there pique my interest.

Ecstasy; I was looking for more experiences other than erowid [even though that site is also great]

I wanted to know about how certain drugs interacted with other drugs. Also, I wanted to see if I was "normal" in my drug interests.

LSD

Had done alot of pot,mdma and wanted too look through info and experiences with LSD.

Came across BL, which had overwhelming info on everything hehe.

Glad you found it.

Welcome to Bluelight, guys.:)

Hey!

I'm interested in prescription drugs ... I have a few problems: chronic pain, anxiety, depression, insomnia and daytime-tiredness. I've been prescribed diazepam, and some weak opioids in the past... I'd like to be prescribed the right drugs for my problems and live a happy, healthy life. :)

Wasnt exactly researching any drug...more testing a few around 4AM when I happened across Bluelight.

Dope& pharms.
I'd found myself south of being able to put it down for the first time, and was asking google how to make the legs stop and get some sleep. Viva bluelight--I've learned so much. Made getting sober easier, and getting unsober less courageous.

Found this site through researching research chemicals and other drugs (I was putting IUPAC names for possible stimulants/hallucinogens into Google).

Found this place while looking up interesting things to do with my diazepam and temazepam prescriptions. Also wanted to get better acquainted with the stuff my mates and I are shovelling up our hooters on an ever increasing basis! And was trying to find the name of some AWESOME poppers we had from Paris. So I'm off to post and see if anyone knows anything!

Roll on the good times.

I don't like making introduction threads, but this is post is probably gonna be some sort of indirect introduction anyways.

When I found this site, I was rolling on some "super-awesomely-rare-ketamine-pill" this dealer sold me, which was actually MDA/MDE/MDEA(whichever tastes the saltiest and has no visuals even when I eat 2 and half..)(not MDMA because I know the taste very well(I actually like it -- and this pill tasted like shit)). I was looking at MDMA/Meth/LSD/Ket/2C-X synthesis sites and misclicked a bluelight link on google. o_O

I've been browsing it for about a week, especially the ecstasy discussion, and I finally decided to sign up. This and Erowid are my favourite sites so far. I'll be staying here for a while, considering how ignorant about drugs people around me in real life are.(they're still debating whenether or not there is smack and coke in E, they get scammed 1x times trying to buy mescaline and don't give up(mescaline is next to inexistant in Quebec), etc.....)

Last edited:
I was looking for some more information on hydro/oxycodone- most of my friends stick to psychedelics and e, so I couldn't get any good info on dosage or experiences

I said other.

Caffeine was what i was on when i found this site...

I was drinkin a coke!

Im actually trying to find out where i would be able to get a pill tester from... heard my best bet is the net??.. also ive got hold of some white dirty looking pills... as to why i want a tester.... they are a fairly typical size pill, white, obvioulsy, with chucky white to yellowish bits in them and no print or bevelled edging... i tasted a small amount, very chemical taste to them. Havent really seen anything similar except for white chanels. Any ideas anyone? Dont really wanna dump em til i know what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.