• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saved by Bluelight!

I was trying to figure out what was going on with my husbands arm . We had just both shot some Heroin , same stuff, and amount. Immediatly after injecting my husband held his arm up and said " what the fuck" i looked at it, it was swollen!, and i mean huge from inj. site to hands and fingers. He also complained of numbness and tingling . I grabbed the laptop typed in ( instant swelling after injecting heroin ) one of the search options sounded informative, so i clicked on it and it put me on this forum. thanks to Bluelight we found out what had happened, and it kept us from being completly freaked and running to the nearest hospital . He apparently injected into an artery, which we didn't even know was dangerous ( we have both been recreational users for five or so years) and neither of us has had this happen before, it was pretty wicked and from what i've seen with my own eyes, and read in here i hope i never have the pleasure of finding out just how painfully dangerous it can be!!!!!! so thanks everyone for posting and i'm now a member so that i can learn more, and maybe help someone else out with my trial and error drug use education lol.

Every time I googled drug info,BL was the site that always had the best answers,so when I started researching ketamine as a treatment for depression I decided to join.

I'm still pretty new,but I've learnt tonnes about all sorts of drugs already :)

I first encountered this site a while ago when I was looking up info about LSD but I didnt actually join until I was reading the heroin thread and felt the need to say something

the very firsst time i found this site was in 2000, maybe 2001. i was researching for a good friend who was strung out on IV dilaudid
there was a really helpful guy whose handle was "liveforthewarmth" he gave us so much info ...
a few years after that i tried to find the site again and everytime i googled it I got a bunch of links to rehabs ...that was in 05-06
i guess i just didn't look in the right place.

found you easily this time. if anyone knows live for the warmth dude i'd like to say "HEY MAN YOU SAVED MY FRIENDS LIFE"

anyway
Im here now for opiate addiction , mostly pills but have been snorting H for 2 months ...about a bag a day...can't afford any more than that. hell i can't afford that much. trying plugging today. I do not IV. I know myself and I know I would quickly lose everything...husband, home, job....i just cant do that. i guess one of the reasons i am here is to help me to keep my habit as it is, or to drop down. i need help and support to NOT have a weak moment and IV.
I am a chronic pain patient...and the pain in my back/hip and legs is unbearable at times.
prior to the pain(car wreck, lyme disease) i enjoyed a benzo for a high.
these days nothing makes me high...not that i am aware of. I am not chasing a high. i am chasing a few hours without pain, and as far as the high...sure i like the energy i get when drugs kick in.... i get a lot done in those minutes or hours .
i appreciate you all being here

honeypie

I was doing some research on the subjective effects of MDMA when I came across this forum. I am also very interested in any discussion regarding therapeutic uses of MDMA, particularly for PTSD and relationship counseling.

Hi, glad to be here amongst such an intelligent diverse group. My research has truly covered nearly every category of psychoactive substances. That covers39 years. I am currently most interested primarily interested in the newer stimulus analogues A-PVP ETC...
The didsassociatives ( any and all)
And psychedelics that are of the phenylalanine type.
I wont ramble further except to mention I have ADD severly
IF I screw up I promise it is unintended and not out of disrespect nor lack of effort
Thanks ..
callmedebreeze

I was researching Camden nj! So Dope lol. But I was researching the quality an avalbilty in nj an I've now found that Camden is great but philly is were its at for my purposes

Specifically I was (and still am) researching papaver. Love the pods/o. Also been researching tramadol as I am one of the lucky ones who have a very good reaction to tramadol. Positive outlook, feeling of well being, increased energy.

Hi, Finally Found! I've been researching Suboxone. I was on it for 8 years, going from 16mg per day and ending up at 8mg. Five years ago, another doc started slowly weaning me from the 8mg of Suboxone. It's been five years AND I CANNNOT WEAN MYSELF OFF OF 2MG. PER DAY. I've tried and still get horrid w/d symptoms.
Any suggestions?

Greetings! I've been lurking on the BU boards for a few years. I first found this place while researching therapeutic/counseling strategies for MDMA. Since then, I have been educating myself so that I can act as a 'harm-reduction source' for certain friends that are overdoing it. I especially interested in information regarding nooptropics and how they can help with recovery.

I was researching 2C-x compounds a lot when i first joined, how i came up with 2c-goinsane at the time.

Oh shit, I just realized that apart from steroids, I had to tick everything on that poll. Heroin has been the most difficult to break, it costed me 12 years of my life but in the end, I won.

I'm clean of H because i went to rehab 7 months ago, but now i'm seeking the chance (set and settings) to get high again.

i came across this site from either pillreports or erowid..i was interested in learning everything i could about drugs and i have absorbed so much it's incredible. when i joined i had only done about 5 drugs but now i have done numerous. almost all of them i'd say. BL

Came across this site researching heroin for a story I'm writing, haha. I came for the heroin but I stayed for the trip reports!

I've had stints on various drugs in my life but now my my main problem is prescription opiates. I'm shortly going on a buprenorphine program.

This is my first post here on BL and I think I will enjoy my time here. I was looking for info on I.V.ing methylin. Although I've been doing it for a few days now. I just googled some infor looking for some tips/tricks to do it. Seems like I've been doing it correctly. Although my d.o.c. Is H or any other opiates, I got ahold of these looking for a new rush and I found it haha. I am on a daily bupe dose of 16mg though. I hope I can figure out how to navigate this site quickly and looking forward to future discussions.

Good luck. I'm on a suboxone program right now and I found it to be a miracle. After about 6 months of taking only the subs as prescribed and not abusing anything else I thought I was in the clear. And have since bounced back and forth a few times, but I am very greatful I had the subs still to rescue me when it did happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.