• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your Favorite Psychedelic, and why (Part 3)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• Total voters

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
DMT.

It's no intoxicating yet awe inspiring. <3

Mods can make it a poll if they want to, but realy its going to be a HUGE poll.

Your Favorite Psychedelic and Why ... 2008!

Poll added.

This could never be complete, so I'm not gonna even try. Using the last one as a rough guide.

Last edited:
gotta go with DMT, though mushrooms are a close second!
why DMT? it satisfies all my needs: feels great, non-toxic, low tolerance buildup, zero side effects, trippy, mentally by not physically stimulating, spiritual and beautiful!

I haven't tried many of the others but out of what I have tried, LSD wins hands down.

Ketamine wins. People who vote for other compounds are wrong. You can close this thread now. =D

I'm sticking with mescaline. It is just the most benevolent entheogen I have tried (followed closely now by 5-meo-dmt). The taste is something of a horror, but the long lasting state of nirvana that follows is well worth the momentary discomfort. Like I said last year; mescaline turns you into your inner child while leaving you with all the knowledge and cognitive ability of an adult. Its priceless.

LSD, such mental clarity but at the same time a lot introspection and perfect length for psychedelic

LSD wins for me, yet again, but I havnt tried many of the RCs or DMT yet so yeah, it may change. For now, LSD offers so much and allows me to truly open my third eye. It has helped make me the person I am today and got me in touch with my spiritual side. Mushrooms come in second, and then DXM/Ketamine, and MDx.

LSD, because it isn't just visuals, it helps me communicate with others and think in ways I normally can't

LSD has a special place in my heart. it helps me explore my mind, be creative with my art and i always have a great time on it <3

LSD ftw

Somekindalove just wondering, when did you become a mod?? and gratz to that

I voted for Miprocine (xxx-MIPT) :

Nicer than psilocin, more orgasmic, lovely, no side effect. A Perfect choice !!!

I love the MIPT pattern : this is like the xxx-DMT but at a slower place.

LSD for me, because i've become so familiar with its character... once i try some more 2c-x compounds, i'm sure that'll change. in close second is mushrooms, & third is DOB.

as of this weekend, i have a new ABSOLOUTE LEAST FAVORITE psychedelic... MDMA.

I voted for DMT because it is easily extracted, short lasting, and absolutely inspiring.

mushies (first psychedelic, amazing memories), followed by LSD, then mesc, then nexus. can't really comment on K (never holed, just had the odd bump), or on DMT (been offered but i'm not even 20 yet, don't want to regret it:=D )

don't personally consider MDMA or any of the pills I have tried to be psychedelic, very close, just a bit too predictable. high doses can send you into fantasy land just don't reakky consider it a trip

Last edited:
Shrooms by far, the more I trip the more they seem to show me. I would like to do acid more but is spaces me out wayy too much. My most profound trips and hallucinations have been from acid though.

MDMA would deffinately be my second favorite. If you ahvent completely been submersed into psychedelia on MDMA you havent taken enough. it is VERY psychedelic.

Last edited:
I'd take 4-ho-dipt to be my favorite. A fairly high dose is absolutely perfect. It makes for such a great, short psychedelic love affair!