Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

AmorRoark

Bluelight Crew
Remember when randycaver and djwhirlpool lived together?

Remember the 555 club?

Remember when Rhiannon's claims to sexual deviance were proven false and we found out she hibernated in her mom's house with her two cats?

remember when finger didnt smell of patchouli?
me neither.

I am so going to bump this thread two years from now.

AmorRoark said:
Remember when Rhiannon's claims to sexual deviance were proven false and we found out she hibernated in her mom's house with her two cats?
she went away. then she resurfaced - maybe about a year ago. then she went away again. she was weird.

remember when k'outinaz was a moderator? blink and you missed it :)

alasdair

remember that day where the lounge witnessed a mass suicide by autobahn?
that was cool.

yeah it was. i kinda miss it.

it was pretty funny when xtcxtc accidentally autobahnned himelf lol.

alasdairm said:
she went away. then she resurfaced - maybe about a year ago. then she went away again. she was weird.

remember when k'outinaz was a moderator? blink and you missed it :)

alasdair

I remember k'outinaz, wasn't his avatar a dude with glasses?

lol a bluelight thread about remembering stuff? i have no brain cells left, and i'm sure that most of the rest of us don't either!! else we wouldn't keep coming back for moar!

:)<3

Finder said:
Autobahn was such a great source of drama.

YES! If I bribe you with Organic Lavender indica, would you bring it back?

I only know of one autobahned user who successfully stayed away.

Remember when Journal hadn't gone dry (sorry Sporky, it's not your fault <3) and there was a shitton of drama in there too?

Remember when nostalgia wasn't a terminal condition?

ebola

mariposa said:
YES! If I bribe you with Organic Lavender indica, would you bring it back?

I only know of one autobahned user who successfully stayed away.

Remember when Journal hadn't gone dry (sorry Sporky, it's not your fault <3) and there was a shitton of drama in there too?

Oh, man, journal used to be great for teh drama. :D The journal plugin used currently is quite a piece of shit...it's why I don't use mine much anymore (sorry sporkums). Perhaps we can look into a better solution when we upgrade the board software.

^I think it's more to do with that the drama queens took their drama elsewhere. :D

Ebola, sweet, thank you for not using those fucking quotes for once. You know I love you dearly, but that shit has got to go. ;) Suck you soon. <3

The problem with journal, for me, is that it lacks the 'friends updates' column that used to be on the left. I never use mine now, basically because I can't easily see what my friends are doing (and plus most of my friends who had journals left or stopped posting).

That, and half of you don't have your username in your journal title, so I have to guess whose journal it might be.

>>
Ebola, sweet, thank you for not using those fucking quotes for once.>>

You're welcome. ;)

ebola

canj00feelit? said:
I remember k'outinaz, wasn't his avatar a dude with glasses?
this is his avatar:

i don't recall but i'm guessing it was a picture of himself.

alasdair