Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

wow, I had no idea that TALLY=Liquid_rollz. I definitely remember the old username from back in the day.

ClubbinGuido said:
Fuck off before I break your e-hip, pops.

Now, now son calm down. Why don't you be a good boy? Run along and get us grown folks a nice glass of warm milk. If you do it quickly I might just have a shiney new nickel for you... ;)

When Skydancer fucked a transsexual.

Crow and all the other asian-atics would strut in their racists anti-Caucasian threads. ;)

I don't need to mention names here, but certain BLers that would spend the entire night either cracking the balloons or sucking down the whole Nitrous Tank... Only to be found in the morning passed out with the face mask half off.

WebTryp :(:(:(:(:(

When every chic on BL wanted BlueAdonis' Ass

FairNymph and her Anti-Circumcision propaganda! Hahahaa! God I miss that woman.

I remember when AnarchoFascist told me that women are unable to write anything worthwhile and I didn't speak to him for months thereafter. My how things have changed.

^So you've realized women are unable to write anything worthwhile? ;)

Winding Vines said:
When every chic on BL wanted BlueAdonis' Ass

When was that?

Finder said:
^So you've realized women are unable to write anything worthwhile? ;)

Yes. From here on out it's all Joyce, Pynchon and Roth. No more of that soapbox bullshit about "women's plight". It's pure garbage. :!

When was that?

I was wondering the same thing.

I remember two days ago when ClubbinGuido made a farewell statement in the "talk to yourself" thread and came back the very next day, or something close to that.

"Griff, it's me, Angie.

Call me dammit!"

and another good one was when LOVELIFE posted as Mr Schticky in an attempt to try to get him to come back, following his pre-autobahn "toodles" thread. or something like that.

TALLY said:
I remember back in the day in the lounge it wasnt called "raping" or "getting raped", it was called "flaming" or "getting flamed".
i can't believe i'm saying it but i'm (almost) nostalgic for an earlier time when people put thought into a flame and came up with something considered and original rather than letting some tired cliché of a meme or image macro do their flaming for them.

even if i didn't agree with their point, i respected the effort.

:)

alasdair

GM can throw a pretty hot flame e.g. the beef thread. I tried not get to get riled up IRL but alas he got to me. :)

i remember when michael jackson used to be black

i remember when 9mm censor made the nazi thread and got banned <3

vegan said:
i remember that when infinity was "fired" is the only time i ever cared about anything bl-hierarchy related

Huh? If I recall correctly, Infinity stood down (wasn't fired) because his forum members revolted against his overly-strict moderation. I'm pretty sure Michael and RC (who wouldn't have had the power, anyway) had nothing to do with it. Though I welcome correction.

(And I kinda liked Infinity. I wish he was still here).

Last edited:
vegan said:
i remember that when infinity was "fired" is the only time i ever cared about anything bl-hierarchy related

because it was obvious that he was putting a lot of efforts into it (= not just closing threads but making the forum twice as alive as before)), and no reasons (other than "we're administrators, we know what we are doing") were given to any bler

which comforted us in our conclusion that he was only demoded because randycaver and michael were upset that he wouldn't suck up to them

um, huh? i had nothing to do with infinity leaving, whatever the cause. i don't even remember him going.

i didn't care for him, because he tried to tell me how to run a forum, but i didn't engage in a conspiracy to take him down 8)

i'm told i used to make little girls cry on bluelight back when i was Mr SATAN*

TALLY said:
I remember back in the day in the lounge it wasnt called "raping" or "getting raped", it was called "flaming" or "getting flamed".

It's pretty much always been known as assraping...

And this was true even before "the lounge" was called "the lounge". It was still "BL Social" back then.

Just updating on Infinity (for the 2-3 people who care). I thought he modded EADD, and stood down from that (for reasons I gave above). Looks like he also modded Drug Culture, and was fired. No reasons given publicly.