Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

alasdairm said:
he was before my time so surely he was before yours?

alasdair

Actually, TALLY is my second name on bluelight. My first bluelight name was LiQuid_Rollz and my original join date was june 2000. Im an old schooler, but i dont really brag about it too much.

^
I think I remember LiQuid_Rollz. Heh.

Skinny Gee was epic "I've just eaten a pound of shrooms!"

Remember Dr Tom? "Bluelight is a DEA sting operation".

Dr. Tom was a smart mother fucker. In my opinion, he used to rival Phreex in drug knowledge.

Yeah, I dont think I have ever seen anyone troll this board as hard as DJ SKINNY GEE.

When DJ Acetone used to troll the shit out of Lefty and really grind his fucking gears.

TALLY said:
Actually, TALLY is my second name on bluelight. My first bluelight name was LiQuid_Rollz and my original join date was june 2000. Im an old schooler, but i dont really brag about it too much.
i assumed. that never works.

:)

alasdair

TALLY said:

Are you fucking serious?

^Yeah bro 100%. Check the gallery. There are still pics in there of me back in the day when my name was LiQuid_Rollz.

^Yeah, I not the type of person to ever brag about anything. So, I rarely let people know I am an old schooler. Plus, I thought no one would remember me. So, I was pretty surprised when Infinite Jest said he remembered my old name.

You were LiQuid_Rollz? I remember you! Nice to see some old schoolers around. I just don't know about these younger generations...

^Yeah that was me. I cant believe some people actually remember me. I guess I made more of an impression on people than I thought.

Do yall remember Ashke? She was hot. I used to have a crush on her. She had a pic of her with fairy wings on that I thought looked really hot.

CGF/chad/tac0/ghetto
FISTed from the lounge for being cocky to skydancer
The BL IDB
The chat stats
sweetpea
thinking GL and Rhiannon would make a cute couple
nephil
jase
neonjoint board raids

alasdairm said:
this is his avatar:

i don't recall but i'm guessing it was a picture of himself.

alasdair

ebola? said:
>>
i don't recall but i'm guessing it was a picture of himself.>>

Actually, it's from this movie where Kevin Spacey played an alien on Earth...I'm blanking out on the title. It looked pretty bad from the previews, and I never saw it.

ebola

you're both wrong. that's the dude from mulholland drive.

really, i don't remember much, but i know one thing

ebola? said:
Remember when nostalgia wasn't a terminal condition?

ebola

that never happened

I remember back in the day in the lounge it wasnt called "raping" or "getting raped", it was called "flaming" or "getting flamed".

i remember that when infinity was "fired" is the only time i ever cared about anything bl-hierarchy related

because it was obvious that he was putting a lot of efforts into it (= not just closing threads but making the forum twice as alive as before)), and no reasons (other than "we're administrators, we know what we are doing") were given to any bler

which comforted us in our conclusion that he was only demoded because randycaver and michael were upset that he wouldn't suck up to them