• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

none to be had except fake pipes and the such...have not seen real beans around here since 08 and it was imported from detroit at that...blue glocks...and man were they good

Anybody? Southeast sucks. I had to go to Chicago to get descent beans. Well it could just b me I been out of the scene for a while now

Whats up with central fl every bean i can find has been fake only been here a few months but after looking at pill reports Its not looking good I would love to here what other people have to say about this. Lots of pipes,,,,, down here.. anyhow a little encouragement that im not on a never ending mission would be nice

I know you posted this a while ago.. but there are some pretty good crystals going around Tampa right now.. I haven't tested them with a kit.. but the taste/roll test tells me they are definitely MDXX.

They are clearish crystals and break up into smaller crystals (No powder).. seem to be everywhere right now. Good 4-5 hour roll off ~250 mg for me and I am 6'2" and pretty heavy build.

Birmingham, AL has been seeing black, blue, and pink crystals. I only tried black and pink. Both tested good, black hit hard and was super intense. Couldn't even see to move around: weighed .1, then 00:45 did another .05, 01:00, one more .05 (200mg total). Pink smoother, slower comup, lasts about an hour longer, more socialable. (.1 initial dose. 01:00 .5, 01:30 .1)

Friends tried the blue, they said it was a little speedier. Best non-pressed I've ever had and best I've had since the late 90's.

I live in Texas. Any news or recommendations on how to get ahold of some? I haven?t rolled since I was 22. I?m now 35 and none of my friends do that. Their loss! ??

2022 South Florida.
All tested with Dancesafe.org Kit

Green Baby Yoda's, there fantastic
Purple Red Bull are bunk
Green Red Bull also bunk

Any others I get I'll try and update this

Came across blue squid game pills... anyone seen these before? Probably gonna take them at some point regardless since a friend had them before but want to know if anyone else has had experience, ty!

Came across blue squid game pills... anyone seen these before? Probably gonna take them at some point regardless since a friend had them before but want to know if anyone else has had experience, ty!
You should try to get a test kit.
You can get a set of single use test kits for $5-10, and I may be able to hook you up with a free test kit if you PM me and can wait a bit.

You should try to get a test kit.
You can get a set of single use test kits for $5-10, and I may be able to hook you up with a free test kit if you PM me and can wait a bit.
Yes, TEST IT.

Lots of PILLS in FL are pressed METH, or METH with a xx-ylone, or just one of the xx-ylones (butylone, ethylene, pentylone, etc)

My old dealer called and said he had oxy 80's. They're fentanyl so anyone in the Toronto area be careful with green oxy 80's

They're fentanyl so anyone in the Toronto area be careful with green oxy 80's
These days anyone in North America should assume that their opioids are fent unless they know the person with the script or are buying sketchy RC opioids from China/the Netherlands.
Fortunately there a couple services in Canada that will test drugs for you for free; one of them has several drop-off locations in Toronto and the other is by-mail.