The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

Trancey

Bluelight Crew
Please use this thread to discuss pills in that are in South East area.

The South East area includes:

• Florida
  • Georgia
  • Alabama
  • Mississippi
  • Louisiana
  • Arkanasas
  • Tennessee
  • Kentucky
  • North Carolina
  • South Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any info on the blue dolphins? They're kind of a dark blue with little to no white specks and the dolphin is facing right. Northeast La. area.

*I love you,Trancey!

For the person asking about red smileys in fl.......I had dark red/purpleish smileys some months ago in fl. They were kinda chalky, soft. If they sound the same (no circle around it, just 2 eyes and a smile) DO NOT TAKE THEM!! They are DXM. There is a report on them on pillreports.com.

anyone seen or had yellow transformers? they are round with a outpressed transformer head.

I've had yellow transformers with an imprinted head. They were okay.

Don't take the red faces.

Anyone heard of the Yellow ladies with her knees close to her chest. Like her legs aren't out.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone in South Fl has tried green dodge Rams? I have not seen them anywhere in pill reports. They are new

Northern KY Orange , what appears to be somthing like a batman symbol/bird/bat but its so small really couldnt tell. hard press, domed back flat top= meth bomb. blue pumas got nothin in em as well as white dolphins.

Anyone know about blue naked ladies in Fl?? The only report on them is from a year ago, and they were not great.

WHere are the good rolls in miami? Ive had 3 crappy rolls in a roll by buying crappy stuff

About those blue naked ladies in florida.......DO NOT BUY THEM! My cousin took a few the other night and only got a headache and didn't want to be touched at all. Then he got all depressed and started talking shit about our dead grampa. Stay away from these!!

julybrasil said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone in South Fl has tried green dodge Rams? I have not seen them anywhere in pill reports. They are new

i tried them medium quality mdma and speed very eay non toxic kinda roll g/f rolled for 4-5 hours off half. i took about 4 and was very awake after the roll wore off but managable not like cracked out meth feeling

enjoy :) same pill as the purplish white lv's floatin around

dArKsKaTa said:
I've had yellow transformers with an imprinted head. They were okay.

Don't take the red faces.

Anyone heard of the Yellow ladies with her knees close to her chest. Like her legs aren't out.

i took red ladies with the same imprint almost looks like she is in the fetal position
fo sho mda was super tripy rolling experince and really short ... very decent ate 3 was Facke dup for 3 hours then roll ended fast

just got my hands on light blue supermans
havent seen the g's up hoes down around in a little and @nakoma74 i agree... i was told that the blue naked ladies are bunks

Red Trojans/Yellow Fish

Okay so SWIM got 3 red trojans (sold as abe lincolns) that are identical to the ones in this pill report except red:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8606

and one yellow fish just like this:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8360

The presses on both are very good and neither have a domed back (like some trojans on the site which people say have bzp, tfmpp, and caffeine found in the Jan 08 DEA Microgram). The microgram doesn't say whether they have domed back etc... and i have heard some good things about the beans I got but does anyone have any idea or personal experience. I am in the Southeast United States if that helps.

Last wekend we had some purple smiley faces and they were terrible, more like a trip than a roll.
How do you know when you test kit has gone bad?
I have a cream colored "spartin" that isnt turning any of the tests, outward press, anybody seen these around?
Thanks

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmm.............for some reason I never got any notifications that there were new responses on this thread...........